ON MUSIC AND LOVE

On Music And Love [COMPLETED]
Star United stared at the audience.

They smiled at waved. Their first mini concert was a huge success. They looked at each other and smiled.

Ryosuke looked at the others. Being with them made a whole lot of difference. This group of people was like brothers to him. Though, they have been together for a short time, he knew that he could trust them.

He stared at the crowd. He smiled. In that crowd were his special girl and theirs, too. He was really happy and contented.

“Cheers,” they shouted and let their water bottles clang together.

“Whoah! That was the best!” Yuto exclaimed.

The group agreed.

Kyoumi barged inside their dressing room. She saw Yuri and hugged him. “That was great!” she exclaimed. “Omedetou.” She congratulated them.

“Arigatou.” They thanked her.

She was smiling happily at them. Yuri, on the other hand had his arm around her waist. She looked at him. “You’re sweaty.” She complained.

He smiled toothily at her. “Gomen.”

“Where are the others?” Yuya asked.

“If the others that you are asking is your fiancé, I guess she is still outside.” Kyoumi answered. Everybody already knew that Yuya proposed to Joie and they were happy for him and ofcourse, they bowed to keep it a secret.

The management greeted them and their family members.

Daiki was busy thanking those who were greeting him when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see Jhenie smiling at him.

“Congratulations.” She said.

He smiled back. “Arigatou.”

Jhenie looked down. “Anou… I know this is not the right time but can we talk?” she asked.

Daiki looked around. The crowd was building so he was sure that they won’t realize he was missing so he nodded.

He brought Jhenie into an empty dressing room and locked the door.

Jhenie pulled an envelope from her bag. “Here.” She gave it to him. “That is my payment for the broken vase.”

Daiki chuckled. “I told you, you don’t have to pay for it.” he said.

“Iie, it is my fault in the first place.” She insisted. “Another thing…” she started and stared at the angel in his neck.

He followed her gaze and smiled.

“The person who gave you that, what is your relationship?” she asked not able to meet his gaze.

“She is my first love.” He answered truthfully.

Jhenie stared at her feet. “Anou… I-I am Jhenie.” She stammered.

“I know.” He said nodding his head.

“No, I mean, I am Jhenie.” She insisted.

“Yeah, I know.”

Jhenie put her hands on her cheeks. She was not really sure how to tell him, to make him understand. “I know that you know that I am Jhenie, but really I am that Jhenie.”

Daiki laughed at her. “I told you, I know.”

Jhenie stomped her foot in frustration.

Daiki put a hand on her shoulder. “You are cuter when you are younger.” He commented.

Jhenie gaped at him, then her eyes shadowed and turned into slits. “What did you say?” she asked in a louder voice.

He shrugged.

“Dai-chan!”

He laughed and ran away from her.

“I love you, Jhenie.” He shouted at the empty corridor. He then stopped and grabbed her. He hugged her tightly. “I missed you,” he murmured in her ear.

“I missed you, too.”

He closed his eyes and rested his head in her hair. “Why did you run away that time, when you broke that vase?” he asked.

“Because, I heard your name.” He felt her smile in his shoulder. “All my great memories came back.” She said.

Daiki pushed her a little, just enough to give her a kiss in the forehead.

Keito and Karina were sitting in the bench in their garden. They were listening to the song that Kei composed, ‘On Music and Love.’

Keito held Karina’s hand in his. She smiled at him.

“I still can’t believe this is happening.” He commented. “This is just too good to be true.”

Karina smiled and smoothed his sleeve.

They sat there for a while.

Sungmin stared at his son and stepdaughter. He tilted his head and sighed. They just finished fixing Daiki’s adoption problem. Yoshida-san was right. His biological parents did come back and accept his offer but then another problem was arising.

“Keito, Karina.” He called the two who stiffened upon hearing his voice. “Follow me.”

He led them to the huge living room and urged them to sit on the fluffy couch.

“Tell me, are you dating?” he asked the two.

He earned huge eyes and shocked expressions. He waited for them to answer.

Keito shook his head.

Sungmin nodded. “Do you want to date each other?” he asked.

They couldn’t look at him. “I am asking you, do you want to date each other?”

It was Keito who nodded his head.

Sungmin laughed. The two looked at him in amusement. “Go ahead.” He said. “At least I am sure that I can put a leash on the two of you.”

His son gaped at him.

“Just make sure that you won’t hurt each other.” He commanded. “If ever I heard that you, Keito hurt Karina in any way, I will strangle you and you, Karina if you hurt my son, in any way, I will tie you upside-down, understand?” he asked.

The two nodded eagerly and smiled at him. They then hugged each other.

“And one more thing, I don’t want any grandson yet. I am still very young to be a grandfather.” He commented and walked away.

Mihra stopped Sungmin and hugged him. “What did you do?” she asked.

“I let them date each other.” He answered hugging her back.

“You did?” she asked.

“Ahah,” he said nodding.

Mihra laughed. Sungmin kissed her in the lips and she kissed him back.

“I love you.” Mihra said staring at his eyes.

“I love you, too, honey.”

“By the way, I have an appointment for the bridal gown, would you accompany me?” she asked.

“Of course,” he said and led the way.