ONE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE

On Music And Love [COMPLETED]
Yuri skipped along the corridor of the jimusho. He was pretty early that Saturday which was unusual. He was tricked by his mother by changing the time of all the clocks in their house. She had been quite grumpy after receiving a complaint from the jimusho that he was frequently late in their call time.

He was about to turn to the corner when he heard Star United from the mouth of some trainees.

He peeked in one of the studios.

“I just can’t believe it. Those guys were handpicked by the president’s daughter. Do they even have the talent?” one trainee complained.

“I heard that they would be debuting within three months from now.” Another one said.

“Have you heard about Inoo Kei? I heard that the oldest of the Yoshida sister’s did the recommendation for him.”

“Did you hear the rumor?” a girl asked. The others seemed to pay attention. “He was kicked out from his former group because he didn’t have the talent.”

“And now, he was part of that group? That is unfair.”

Yuri held his breath. He couldn’t believe what he just heard. But, he had already heard Kei’s voice and he was really talented with the keyboard so it couldn’t possibly just because of Jmee’s recommendations.

“And that Ryutaro kid, I heard that Catherine has her eyes on him. That made it easier for him to join that group.”

Yuri clenched his fist. That’s it, he didn’t want to listen anymore. His group mates were better than anybody here in Hikari’s. Let the other people think whatever they wanted to. They would definitely eat their words once their first song was released.

Yuri put himself together and continued walking. He was in the corridor when he saw a familiar face.

“Jmee-chan.” Yuri called.

Jmee smiled at Yuri which Yuri always considered as the sunshine of Hikari’s.

“Ne, Yuri-kun?” she asked.

“Was it true that Kei-nii was able to join Hikari’s because you recommended him?” he asked.

“Anou… it was really nothing. They still have the screening committee.”

“This better be true Jmee-chan.”

Jmee smiled at the small boy.

Jmee gasped looking beyond Yuri. Yuri looked back. Kei was standing there. “Hey, how long have you been there?”

“Long enough to hear everything she said.”

Yuri stared at the two of them as they stared at each other.

“Could you leave us alone, Yuri-kun?” Kei asked.

Yuri bowed at him and went away. He was feeling anxious leaving the two but it is shameful to get in between them.

“I never thought you would do such a thing.” Kei complained staring at Jmee.

“I didn’t do anything, Inoo-san.” Jmee answered while staring at her hands. “Only the recommendation.”

Kei chuckled. “Do you think they could say no to your recommendations? You’re the president’s daughter, for pete’s sake. You’re the heir.”

Jmee glared at him. “What’s wrong with me recommending you?!” her voice slightly rose up. She just couldn’t understand why this man got really angry on her just because of that recommendation. Others would be particularly happy being recommended by her.

Kei smirked. He stared at the wall as if the wall was the first thing that was making him angry. “Here I am thinking that my ability brought me here and not some stupid recommendations…” his voice trailed. His eyes were beginning to get teary. “How stupid am I?”

“What’s wrong with you? I am merely helping you…”

Kei grabbed Jmee’s wrist and pushed her to the wall. She shrieked as she felt the solid brick at her back.

“I… don’t… need… your… help!” he exclaimed slowly at her face.

Jmee’s heart beat fast. There was anger and pain in his eyes. They scare her. “I know what happened to you before, I just don’t want that to happen again.” She squealed fearfully. “I am just making sure of that. They know your talent, I didn’t do anything.”

Kei gritted his teeth to her. He wasn’t in a considerate mind to listen to her.

She tried to free her hand which was pinned in the wall. “Let me go!” she snapped at him.

Kei breathed hard. “What do you really want? You are expecting something in return, right?” he asked in frustration.

Jmee stared at him in question.

Kei pushed his face near her. She could feel his breath on her face. It smelled of mint. Jmee’s heart quickened its pace. He was so near. It was not right. She tried to push him with her other hand but just like the other, he caught it and pinned it beside her head.

“What are you doing?” she quaked.

“This is what you want, right?” he declared rather than asked. “You want… me.” He pushed his lips towards hers. It was pierce and hard.

Jmee’s heartbeat stopped as he crushed her lips. She couldn’t think of anything. It was a heady sensation. She had been dreaming of his lips on hers for so long but this was not what she was expecting. His kiss was harsh and fearful. There was anger in it.

Jmee wriggled her body. Kei was now nipping on her lower lip. She tossed her head thus breaking the attack. When Kei was about to kiss her again, she bumped her head in his forehead making him release her.

She slapped him hard on the face and ran away.

Kei was left in shock. His heart was drumming fast in his chest. What happened to him? He was not even sure if he still knows himself. It wasn’t the usual Kei who would do something like that.

He touched his painful cheek. It was tingling under his palm. He deserved it. He was too harsh on her.

He closed his eyes and remembered her lips on his. His heart felt burning as he touched his lips and remembered how he crushed them on her rosy, soft lips. He backed on the wall for support and tapped his head with his fist. “Bakka!” he cursed himself.

Yuri and Ryutaro were together. They were the youngest in the group thus they became close to each other. It was a special youngest brothers bond or whatever.

“Have you talked to Kyoumi-san, already?” Ryutaro asked Yuri.

Yuri looked at him and sighed. He shook his head.

“Woah! How about your relationship?”

Yuri glared at him in shock. “I told you, there is nothing in between us.”

Ryutaro smiled knowingly and shook his head. “Oh, come on. You could lie to them but not to me.”

Yuri laughed at his new found friend. “What are you, a lie detector?”

Ryutaro laughed and then turned in front of the huge mirror. He was practicing some dance steps. He never knew that he has quite a talent in dancing. “I knew you are waiting for her, everyday.” He declared.

“EH?!”

“I always catch you walking on the corridor of her training room.”

Yuri felt his face burn. “That was just mere coincidence.”

“Okei.” Ryutaro said not really believing the guy. “So have you seen her in her room?” he asked.

“Eh!” Yuri squealed as he landed on his back as he got distracted while doing a back flip. He rubbed his aching . “I told you, those are just mere coincidences.”

“The what? Seeing her?” Ryutaro kept on teasing as he helped Yuri in his feet.

“No!” Yuri exclaimed. “I haven’t seen her yet. She hasn’t come to the jimusho for quite a while now. She’s probably busy on her new movie.”

Ryutaro giggled. “Sou ka. I knew it.”

“You knew what?” Yuri asked clearly pissed off.

“That you are secretly checking on what she is doing.”

“I am not!” Yuri exclaimed.

“Whatever.” Ryutaro changed the music. They were alone in the dance studio since the others already left and those who can play instruments were practicing on the singing studio.

“By the way, have you seen Catherine-chan lately?” Yuri smirked as Ryutaro’s eyes turned to slits as the boy heard the name.

“Nande?” Ryutaro asked irritated.

Yuri chuckled. “I heard that Jmee-san recommended Inoo-kun for this group. I guess Cath also did the same for you.”

Ryutaro gritted his teeth in front of the mirror. “How did you know?”

Yuri slumped down on the floor. He put his hand behind him. “That girl is crazy for you. Those sisters, they are both crazy in love.” He commented.

Ryutaro did the same and face Yuri. “Is the recommendation a good thing or a bad thing?”

Yuri thought for a while. “I guess it is a good thing.”

Ryutaro stared at the ceiling. “Then it is a good thing.” He stretched his arms and flexed his muscles.

“Aren’t you afraid that Cath would ask something in return?” Yuri asked.

“What would she ask? My body?”

Yuri laughed at how Ryutaro put it. He nodded his head. “Could be.”

Ryutaro laughed hard. He put his chin on his hand. He imagined them inside a room. Cath was seated in a sofa while he was standing up. She asked him to take of his clothes in front of her. Ryutaro blushed at the thought.

He felt Yuri threw a pillow in his face. “You’re thinking of things.” He commented.

“What? You are the one who opened the topic. I was just merely imagining it,” he explained and felt a shiver run down his skin. “Ohh… creepy.”

Yuri laughed at that. “And then she’ll say, ‘lose your ity to me’ in an evil voice.” Yuri said in a particularly chilly voice.

The two of them laughed while shivering at the thought.

“What are you two laughing at?” a voice came from the door.

The two stared and froze on the spot when they realized that Cath was there.

“What are you doing here?” Ryutaro asked.

“Betsuni. I’m just checking on how you are doing.”

The two stood side by side. Yuri was stifling his laugh while Ryutaro was elbowing him to stop chuckling.

“What is so funny, Yuri-kun?” Cath asked.

“Nandemonai.” Yuri answered hiding his amusement.

“Okei.” Cath answered. “Aren’t you going home already? The others are already gone, now.”

“Hai.” The two of them answered.

“Ryu, let’s eat dinner.” She proposed. Yuri and Ryutaro was quite shocked with how she addressed him without any honorific.

“Ah… anou…” Ryutaro stammered.

Yuri shoved him forward. “Go ahead, I’ll just fix the studio.”

“Are you sure?” Ryutaro asked winking at him as if to tell him to say that the guy needed help.

But then, of course Yuri had other plans. “Of course, I am fine. Enjoy your date.” He said and pushed Ryutaro away.

Ryutaro gaped at his friend who smiled cutely at him. Ryutaro gritted his teeth and followed Catherine.