DYING IS SWEET

On Music And Love [COMPLETED]
Jmee was inside her sleek black car when she spotted something beside the bridge.

“Oharu-san, please stop the car.” She commanded.

Her driver went to the side of the road and stopped.

As soon as the car stopped, Jmee went out eagerly not even bothering to close it.

She then saw it. There was a man on the bridge who was trying to step on the stone railing of the huge bridge.

“Hey, what are you doing?!” she called at the man. The man seemed not to hear her. “Yamete kudasai. Chottomatte!” she exclaimed.

The man hold on to the railing before looking at her. “Stop! Don’t come anywhere near me.” He said.

Jmee felt her heart flipped. Was he really going to jump? She stopped on going forward. She couldn’t risk it.

“What are you doing up there?” she asked.

“What does it look like?” the guy asked.

“Get down, please…” she pleaded.

“Leave me alone!” the guy shouted.

“Let’s talk about this. I might be able to help you.” Jmee tried to calm the guy.

The guy looked at her.

Jmee was taken aback. He was young. He was probably in her age. He had smooth, fair skin, small pink lips in his handsome face. His longish hair was being blown by the air which made him look more dazzling.

Jmee felt her heart quicken. It was the first time that a guy literally took her breath away. She was not easily captivated by a handsome face of a guy but there was something more in the guy.

“Just go!” he commanded.

Jmee didn’t know what to do or what to say. The piercing eyes of the guy took her senses away. She wanted to stop him but she didn’t know how to.

“What are you still doing there? Leave me alone!”

“You can’t die.” She said in almost a whisper.

The guy made a throaty laugh. “And why is that?” he asked sarcastically.

“I LOVE YOU SO DON’T DIE!” Jmee shouted at the top of her lungs while her eyes shut closed.

The guy was taken aback that he lost his grip on the railing of the bridge. His foot slipped. His eyes shut wide as his other hand let go.

A pair of hand held his waist to stop him from falling headfirst towards the water.

“Are you ok?” a girl running towards him asked.

“Ne,” he answered in Korean. He already had his feet in the asphalted bridge.

“Oppa, you scared us.” The newcomer commented.

He looked at the owner of the pair of hands. He was greeted by a very angry expression of a friend whom he never knew could actually get angry.

He looked at the girl who tried to stop him from killing himself. She had her head bowed low.

He heard his friend laugh heartily. He looked at him inquiringly.

“Did I just heard this girl confessed to you, Inoo-kun?” his friend asked.

Jmee’s head snapped at the word confessed. She was also shocked with herself. She had never confessed to a guy before. She didn’t even know the feeling of love and yet she blurted out those words. How could that happen?

“Ana-ta no, Kei oppa ai desu?” the girl asked in broken Japanese. She smiled at Jmee. “Watashiwa Choi Karina desu.” The girl introduced herself.

“Watashi Jmee desu. Yoroshiku.” Jmee said and bowed to her.

The girl smiled at her and took her hands. She was actually wearing a black nail polish with a touch of pink on the tip of her nails. “This is Kota Yabu,” the girl introduced the tall guy with a small cute face. “And the one you just confessed is Inoo Kei.”

Jmee couldn’t look at them. She just did a very embarrassing thing. She already wanted to melt on her spot at the time being.

“By the way, arigatou gozaimazu for stopping Kei oppa’s suicide.”

Jmee nodded. “Douita.”

Kei was staring at the cement of the bridge. He felt that he was blushing wildly.

“Mokoto-sama, we have to go. Your father is already waiting for you.” Jmee’s driver bowed at her.

“Hai.” She walked towards the sleek car. The driver opened the door for her.

“Anou…” she heard a voice. She looked back. Inoo Kei was staring at her. “Will we ever see you again?” he asked.

Jmee smiled. “I don’t know.” She answered and bowed at them.