SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

On Music And Love [COMPLETED]
A/N: THIS IS FOR MY ROXANNE... HERE ARE YOUR SPECIAL CHAPTERS, THOUGH YOU ARE NOT A JPOP FAN, I AM REALLY THANKFUL THAT YOU LOVE THIS STORY...

Jessica stood beside her car when Hikaru went out. She admired the tailored black suit that he was wearing. It perfectly outlined the sporty curves of the guy. He smiled lovingly when he saw her. He didn’t approach her just stayed there, just outside his door. He even leaned on the baluster to have a good look at her.

She was wearing a light yellow off-shoulder gown which enhanced her curves. Her white wrapped around sandals accessorized the simple yet elegant gown. She had her hair down and a large yellow flower was prettily done at the back of her head which extended into a semi-bun.

Hikaru continued to appraise her with his eyes so she rolled her eyeballs to him. “Oh, come on, just get in the car.” She said exasperatedly.

Hikaru laughed mildly showing her his crooked yet very cute teeth. She loved seeing him smile, it reminded her that he was not perfect despite of all the good things that he was.

“I’ll drive,” he said walking towards her. She was about to give him the key when he pinned her down on her own car. He had both hands on her side thus she couldn’t move.

She looked at him in inquiry.

He smiled. There was a mysterious glow in his eyes as he did yet his smile made him look so innocent. “I could take you here, at this very moment.”

“Hikaru!” she scolded as her eyes grew wide in shock. Hikaru had never talked to her like that ever.

Hikaru laughed and hugged her tight, burrowing his face on her hair. “I love you, Jessica. You know that.” He whispered in her ear.

Jessica smiled. “Hai. Wakatta…” she said in a very low voice as she let him hug her. A prick a tear almost consumed her eyes as she remembered that she won’t be seeing much of him in the next few months. Their relationship is taboo yet it is more fun like that. She couldn’t hold on his hand just anytime she wanted to. Though Hikari was very supportive, they were still very conspicuous about their rules and regulations.

Hikaru pulled her away just to look at her in the eyes. He smiled at her. “Will you be alright, we will be starting the tour next-next week?” he asked.

“Of course and now is not the time to talk about that. We have a wedding to attend, remember?” she asked.

Hikaru nodded and gave her a kiss on the forehead. “I just don’t know if I will be alright without you.” He said afterwards.

“You will be, just think that Inoo-kun is me when I am not around.” She commented while going to the passenger seat.

Hikaru looked at her then shook his head. “No way! That would be so creepy.” He shivered at the thought.

“Hey, you’re fans will be delighted to see a bromance between the two of you.” Jessica said as they settled inside the car. Hikaru looked at her as if she was something gross. “Besides, I am so sick of reading HikaBu fanfics already. I want something new.” She said teasing him.

“Eh! Don’t tell me you are reading those stuffs. Those are .” He complained.

“I especially like the part.” She said smiling at herself and looking out of the window.

“Gross!” Hikaru exclaimed.

“What? It’s fun.” She commented.

Hikaru stared at her in awe. Then a glint appeared at the side of his eyes. “You want to do some part with me?” he asked.

Jessica’s jaw dropped at him but laughed afterwards. “Don’t tell me just because you turned 21, you became super .” She commented.

Hikaru laughed and took her hands in his while concentrating on the road.

Jessica remembered his birthday. They celebrated it with their friends. They had been dating for quite some time, no strings attached just plain companionship but his birthday was special.

The girl he had liked for a long time was also there. The girl was naïve. Jessica didn’t know if she knew that he was hurt when the girl started dating Yamada. Jessica was there to comfort him. She didn’t know why since she really hated his guts, but she did anyway. She even offered to date him just to stop him from crying out loud. What she didn’t expect was to fall for him, fast and furious.

She had accepted the fact that he wouldn’t love her back and she was fine with it. She was hurting inside but that was life. Life is really a big mystery. Though, she knew that he couldn’t love her back, she still had hope. He was very nice. He even acted like a real boyfriend to her, telling his friends that they were dating yet she knew the truth.

That was when she was about to give up on him since she knew that he could take care of himself already, being an idol and everything, he confessed his love for her. It was so shocking that she wanted to collapsed right then. His friends were all cheering for him. They even urged her to let her become his girlfriend. She just stood there though her legs wanted to give in. She stared at him. She was afraid that when she do something, she’d wake up and realized that it was all a dream but it wasn’t. It was so real and she felt so happy.

“Are you thinking about something?” Hikaru asked cutting her array of thoughts.

“Nandemonai.” She said and smiled at him. She really loved the guy and everything that he was. Even his wickedness and teasing, she loved them all.

Natsu was staring at the activity below. She arrived early at the beach resort where they would be staying for the wedding. She just couldn’t help being apprehensive of it all yet she appreciated the package. She saw the venue, it was really nice. The food, the music, the flowers, and even the guests, they were all expensive. She just couldn’t understand why they had to spend so much money just for a piece of paper, it didn’t seem too practical to her.

She was in this thought when a pair of hands grabbed her waist. She was about to turn and smack the brave stranger on the face when he spoke.

“You have a really nice .” He whispered in her ear.

She sighed as her tension weakened. “Nakajima Yuto, please don’t sneak up on me like that.” She said and turned to look at him.

He smiled at her. “What are you looking at?” he asked and looked down below.

She stood beside him, “just the activity below. I just couldn’t seem to understand why people have to spend so much money just for a wedding.”

Yuto stared at her. “First, because they are loaded.” He started. “And second, you are just thinking that because, you are being I-am-a-rebellious-girl and i-don’t-need-a-guy-in-my-life-because-i-am-very-practical.” He finished.

She stared back at him. “You know that I am.” She answered not ever thinking of depending herself.

“Yes,” he said. “I am very determined to change your belief.” He said.

“Which, you haven’t done yet.”

“Because I haven’t tried harder, yet.” He emphasized the word yet.

Natsu rolled her eyes to him. How many times had they talked about this thing? She couldn’t remember already. It’s been like he would tell her that she was too grumpy because she didn’t have a love life or he said that she should get a boyfriend since she needed somebody to take care of her, etc. etc.

It was beginning to get boring.

Yuto closed the distance between them. He grabbed her waist and brought her to crash on his body. Natsu was taken aback. There was shock in her eyes.

He smiled at her. “How long is it before the wedding start?” he asked. There was a certain gleam in his eyes that told her that he was having fun.

“Three hours,” she answered not sure why she did.

He smiled. “Ok, so I have three hours to change your belief that this wedding is inevitable. He said.

Natsu rolled her eyes again. “Yuto, are we there again?” she asked.

“When did you start calling me without any honorific?” he asked.

“A long time ago?” she answered though she was not sure.

“So that means, we are very close.” He concluded.

Natsu looked at him in awe. “You only noticed now?” she asked.

Yuto shrugged but carried her towards the chair. Natsu didn’t complain. She was used to these small sweet gestures of his. And she admit that were sweet, really sweet.

Yuto slumped on the chair with her in his lap. He played with her soft curls which she might have done for the wedding. She was wearing a lavender venus cut satin gown which matched her slippers and her headband.

“You know baby, if you continue being the grumpy little loveless girl, you will be very lonely.” He started.

Natsu pouted, “Blah! Blah! Blah!” she murmured.

“No, listen.” He commanded in a determined tone which made Natsu look at him. “I will be gone for a long time so there won’t be anybody to accompany you.” He stated.

Natsu was used to being alone but when she taught of it now, a tinge of pain in her heart pinched her. She already so used to Yuto’s presence that she didn’t know what would happen to her if he would be gone.

Her concern must have registered in her eyes thus he smiled lovingly at her. “See now?” he asked.

“It’s just that because you are always in the house, so I guess I would miss you.” She said.

“But you won’t if you have a proper love life.” He said.

Natsu stared at him. “I don’t need a love life just to make me happy.”

“Natsu…” he whispered in a soft voice.

“Okay fine!” this time, she exclaimed her frustration. “What do you want me to do? Get a boyfriend? Fine. I saw some really cute guys below. I could ask them.” She said angrily as she pounced at his thigh.

Yuto stared at her. There was a shadow in his eyes that she couldn’t quite understand.

“Hey?” she called.

Yuto breathed heavily and lightly touched her cheek. Natsu squeezed her face on his hand. She just loved these tiny gestures of his. It was very reassuring. Her heart started to beat fast. It had been happening so much lately whenever she was with him.

“Do you want to have a boyfriend?” he asked after wards.

“Nope.”

“Then why would you look for a boyfriend?”

Natsu stood up and glared at him. “I thought that is what you want me to do?” she asked in frustration. She just couldn’t really understand the guy. He always spoke in riddles. It was very disturbing.

He also stood up and reached for her but she shrugged him off.

“Natsu…”

“Do you like me?” she asked, not sure where the words came from.

“Yes,” he whispered.

Natsu shook her head in disappointment. He wouldn’t look at her so she stood in front of him and spread her hand on his chest. She noticed him caught his breath. “You know what, Yuto. You are weird.” She commented. “I always knew you like me yet you tried to shove me to other guys even though I don’t want it. Now that I am willing to do what you are telling me to do, you will ask me why I’ll look for a boyfriend? What’s with you?”

“Because I like you.”

“I told you, I already know.” She said. “What I am asking is why are you like this? Telling me to do things and then telling me not to do things?”

“Because we can’t be together.” He answered closing his eyes as he felt the sensation of her hand on his chest.

“So? What do you really want me to do?”

“I just want you to grow up so you could be happy.”

“Yuto, the problem with you is that, you are two-sided. You can’t decide whether to let me go or not. I, on the other hand had been happy before you entered my life and messed half of it.”

Yuto stared on his toes. She was so near yet he couldn’t look at her. “Gomenasai.” His heart ached. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. He should be helping her to change her beliefs and now, it was he who was having second thoughts. He was beginning to get confused.

“Are you going to let me go or not?” Natsu asked.

Yuto stared at her. His mind was racing as to what he should do then he shook his head.

Natsu waited.

“I am not going to let you go.” He said, this had been the fastest decision in his whole 18 years of existence in the world and he didn’t know what got into him but he knew that he was doing the right decision. Maybe her hands helped in a way since it was on his shoulder now.

She closed the gap between them and kissed him on the lips. It was quite short yet very sweet.

“So, does that mean that I’ve already changed you?” Yuto asked.

“Nope.” Natsu answered. Yuto glared at her. “I still believe that guys are stupid and I don’t need them in my life.”

Yuto’s jaw dropped.

“But then, you are not just any guy, you are Nakajima Yuto, so I guess I need you.” Natsu said and Yuto smiled lovingly at her.

In another room…

Yuri hugged Kyoumi from the back. “What are you doing?” he asked seeing her tapping on her tablet computer.

Kyoumi pouted at her boyfriend. “I got more antis, today.” She said.

Yuri growled in laughter.

“Yuri, don’t laugh. Your fans are getting into my nerves, already.” She commented obviously hating the fact that Yuri’s fans were sending her hate mails. There were also forums that talks about how she was being a and seducing Yuri. “This scandal is getting into my nerve.”

“Yuri, you may think that it was funny but for us girls, it is a huge nuisance especially for Kyoumi who is also an idol.” Hazel commented. “I am just thankful that I am a private person and people didn’t know me or else I’ll be stabbed at the back.”

“Gomen about that.” Kota apologized. “It’s just that I love you so much.” He said looking at her. He was not smiling yet his eyes were.

“Cheesy!” Joie complained.

“See who’s complaining while she is staring at her engagement ring every second.” Hazel retorted.

The others laughed at that.

“Question.” Jmee said raising her hand. “What if Joie become pregnant, what would you do?” she asked Yuya.

Yuya’s eyes opened wide at the question. “How would she?” he asked back.

“Don’t tell me you haven’t did that yet?” Ryosuke asked.

Joie didn’t usually blush but Ryosuke’s bluntness burnt her face.

“I am not you!” Yuya retorted back.

“Eh!!!” Ryosuke growled. Jie who was beside her covered her face in her hands in embarrassment.

“Yeah, we should ask Yama­-chan.” Ryutaro commented. “Or Keito-nii…” he let his voice trail so that the older member could hear him well.

Keito, who was busy checking the scenery below snapped in attention. His eyes grew wide as he looked at his fellow members. “Why me?” he asked.

“Coz, you are leaving with Karina-nee.” Ryutaro answered.

The others waited for his answer.

“Hey, why don’t you ask Ryu. Cath is always in his house.” Keito said pointing at Ryuu.

“I haven’t thought about that yet since we haven’t even kissed yet so the other things would be very far away.”

The others looked at their youngest as if he was lying.

“I am not lying, really!” he exclaimed and even put his hands up in surrender. “You can even ask Cath.”

“Cath’s not here, but I’ll ask.” Jie said.

“Let’s just ask Ryo-kun.” Kei commented and looked at the younger member.

Ryosuke looked at the others then pouted. He sighed. Jie was already hiding her face in a pillow. “I guess I would resign and marry Jie.” He answered.

The others looked at him in admiration.

“You would sacrifice everything?” Daiki asked.

“Uhn!” Ryosuke nodded. Jie was also staring at her boyfriend. There was love in her eyes.

“But then, I will not think of it yet since she haven’t get pregnant, yet.” Ryosuke said smiling. “Though, it was really disappointing at some point. I was practically waiting for the baby but then…” he shrugged his shoulders.

Some of the members stared at him as if he was some kind of a freak while others had let their jaws dropped.

“What?” Ryosuke asked. The others looked away though they were thinking more things at the back of their mind.

“Well, Shindong from Super Junior got married while still doing activities with Super Junior. The fans totally supported him, so I guess, it would be fine.” Daiki said in as a matter of factly voice.

“Uhn!” Keito agreed at his brother’s words. He looked below and saw that the other guests were forming on the ground below.