THE SINGING BET

On Music And Love [COMPLETED]
She moved faster and faster. Her feet landed on his head before doing a back flip in the air. He tried to stand up before another of her attacks landed on him.

He composed himself and pulled on his strength. He was breathing deeply. He waited for her attack but she also waited for his.

They encircled each other for quite a long time. He stepped his foot forward. That was her cue, she ran towards him. He moved towards her. They clashed. She gave him a deadly kick. He gave her a punch in the stomach but she didn’t care. She kicked him again and again and again until he knelt down and lay in the mud.

YOU LOST!

“Damn!” Yuya cursed.

Joie stood up and faced Yuya. “I won fair and square.” She said with her hands on her waist.

“Fine, what’s the consequence?”

“Let’s see…” Joie assumed her thinking pose. Her finger was pointed in her head while she stumps her foot.

Yuya waited. He didn’t like her when she was thinking that way. This may do a huge damage in his humanity. He gritted his teeth in anticipation.

“Aha!” Joie exclaimed. “Wakatta.” She started. “My friend, Jmee…” she looked at him. “They are the owner of Hikari Entertainment. Go for an audition.”

“Nani!?” Yuya exclaimed. He pouted. “I would never do that.”

“Of course, you would.” Joie said.

Yuya sighed, and that was why he was there in the first place. Joie is definitely inexplicable. That girl can be a huge nuisance.

He was on this hateful manner when a guy sat beside him. He was probably in his age. The guy bowed shyly at him.

“What a crowd hah.” The guy muttered.

“Hai.” Yuya answered.

“Is this your first audition?” the guy asked.

Yuya nodded.

“Same here.” Smiling, the guy said. He extended his hand to Yuya. “Kota Yabu desu. Yoroshiku.”

Yuya took it. “Takaki Yuya desu. Yoroshiku.” He accepted the guy’s hand and shook it.

The guy slouched at his chair. “Why did you join Hikari?” he asked.

Yuya stared at the guy. Will he say the reason? It may sound really stupid.

“What about you?” he asked instead.

Kota looked straight into his eyes. There were pain and hatred there. “Revenge.”

Yuya stared back at him. Shock was visible in his eyes.

The guy laughed but it sounded empty.

Yuya looked away.

“Does it sound that stupid?” Kota asked.

Yuya laughed. The guy’s intention was weird but his was weirder.

“How bout you?” Kota asked.