BROKEN DESTINY

On Music And Love [COMPLETED]
Keito was stretching at the garden of the Jimusho early that Saturday morning. He just couldn’t believe the turn of events. His mother agreed on marrying Lee Sungmin this time.

He blew some air and sighed. He opened his canned soda and watched as the people on the streets pass his way.

“Ohayo.” He heard a cute voice said.

A girl was staring at him. She had a long wavy ebony black hair. She was wearing huge black-rimmed glasses with a tinge of pink on the sides. She was quite cute. She has perfect nose that is comparable with Yama-chan and small lips that was like those of Yuri-kun.

He had met the girl before, he was sure of that. “Ohayou.” Keito stood up and greeted her.

“Watashiwa Choi Karina desu.” She said.

Keito nodded his head.

“You are Keito, right?” she asked in English.

Keito stared at her in curiosity but he nodded.

The girl became formal. “I just want to tell you that please treat Sungmin appa nicely.” She said.

“Appa?” he asked. As of what he heard, the man didn’t have any child.

“He is my stepfather and I don’t want to see him lonely anymore.” She said.

Keito’s eyebrows twitched.

“Ever since he came here in Tokyo, I haven’t seen him smile anymore. He was always lonely and he was telling me that he was regretting every thing that he had done.”

“Why are you telling me this?” Keito asked.

“Because I think that appa didn’t do anything that he should regret.” She said staring at his eyes. “He was a good man, you know. He helped a lot of people in the industry.”

Keito laughed sarcastically and looked away. “He did.” He admitted. “But he left his own son to rot for 18 years.” He said bitterly.

“But he was always thinking of you.” She said.

Keito smiled bitterly at her. “You don’t have to worry anymore, my mother agreed to marry your stepfather.” He said and walked away.

Karina grabbed his arm as he was walking away. “But then, how about you?” she asked.

“I just want okaasan to be happy.” Keito said and pulled away.

“Why do we have to move?” Keito asked Mihra that afternoon as she asked them to pack their things.

“Because Sungmin found a really good house, it was a lot bigger than this one.” Mihra informed them.

“But I love it here.” Keito complained.

Mihra touched his cheek. “I know, honey but you will love that house more. There is this huge studio where the two of you can practice and you will have big rooms just like those on TV.”

Daiki pouted. Mihra pulled on his chubby cheeks and kissed his forehead. “Go ahead pack your things.

Daiki stomped away obviously pissed off.

“You too.” Mihra said and gave Keito a warm hug.

Their things were loaded in a truck the very next day. The members of the group learned about that and they were shocked as well. Keito and Daiki were practically their sponsors already since their father will help in producing them.

Keito and Daiki gaped at the huge house where they stopped. It had a huge garden and white marble staircase leading to the entrance.

Lee Sungmin and Karina greeted them and ushered them inside.

Keito and Daiki couldn’t contain their amazement. All the furnitures and appliances were branded. The man was practically loaded.

They found the ever famous studio and it was almost the same size as their own in the jimusho. Their rooms were adjoining and separated only by a door.

Karina’s room was infront of them while their parents’ were on the far corner of the floor.

There was also a huge library, sauna and gym.

“I want to go home.” Keito murmured to Daiki.

Daiki looked at him inquiringly.

“This is too huge for my taste. Look at it, it was a bit scary.” Keito said which made Daiki laugh.

Keito sighed. “Ok, that is not really the reason but I miss our house.”

Daiki tapped Keito’s shoulder.

They found themselves in the dining room where the food was served already.

“Wow!” the two said in amazement.

“Karina prepared those.” Sungmin told them seemingly really proud of his stepdaughter.

Keito looked at Karina. She was wearing a black blouse and velvet skirt. She smiled at him. He shook his head. How could this girl smile at him while they just had a heated conversation the day before.

They took their seat. Sungmin and Mihra immediately launched into conversation as if they had been doing this everyday.

Daiki and Keito looked at each other as they dag in their food. Karina, on the other hand seemed less aware of her surrounding as she became engrossed with her food.

Mihra encouraged them to go out with their father that afternoon but they have nowhere to go so they locked themselves in the studio and sing.

Keito found out that he got his ability to play the guitar from him thus he mellowed a bit towards him.

Karina was also a good singer and sang with them.

Daiki was the sole audience.

“Daiki, come on, sing with us.” Sungmin invited him.

Daiki merely shook his head and smiled.

“He hates music.” Keito murmured on his father’s ears.

Sungmin looked at him in confusion.

“Long story.” Keito answered and continued strumming his guitar.

After a while, they saw Daiki sleeping on the floor with a book in his face.

“He’s asleep, so tell us the story.” Sungmin asked Keito.

Keito sighed and checked if his brother was really asleep. When he was sure enough, he launched at the story.

Keito was walking on the large garden when he stopped as he saw Karina silently humming to herself. She had her earphones on.

“What are you listening?” Keito asked.

Karina smiled at him and urged him to sit beside her. She took one of the earphones and put it in his ear.

Keito didn’t know the song but the melody was quite good. “What is this?” he asked her.

“On Music and Love.” She answered. “This was Kei oppa’s. Kota oppa was singing the lyrics.”

Keito nodded.

“This was rejected by father.” She said. “I kinda remixed it and it became like this.”

Keito remembered Kei’s story and looked at Karina. “You must like them to save their song.” He commented.

“I just saw this is appa’s file and downloaded it in my MP3. Appa really love that group. He told me that he sees in them Super Junior when they were still struggling for popularity.”

Keito smiled. He was seeing him in a different view now.

“You love your appa that much huh?”

“Uhn,” she nodded. “He raised me after umma died as if I were his real daughter, so I am very thankful about that.”

Keito smiled and looked up. Karina became engrossed with the song that she closed her eyes and listened carefully.

Keito stared at her flushed cheeks and lips. They were naturally that way, he was sure of that. She was really pretty. He stared as her lips twisted in a smile. He found himself smiling with her. Her head drooped down and swayed.

Keito caught it. She already fell asleep. He let her head cushioned in his shoulder. His heart beat fast as he smelled her shampooed hair. He smiled. The song ended. “On Music and Love, hah?” he murmured to himself.

Keito woke up in the midst of the night. He sighed. He opened his eyes and stared at his ceilings. All that he could see was her face sleeping peacefully.

“Damn!” he cursed. He was not used to cursing but he felt like it.

He stood up and went to the kitchen, he poured himself a glass of water and gulped on it. Clad in his matching Pjs, he went back to his room, but then stopped and stared at Karina’s door.

“I’ll just check on her.” He told himself and turned the knob. It wasn’t locked. He went in and stared at her.

She was bathed in the moon’s light. He smiled, she was really pretty. He moved near her bed to have a better look. He sighed as he stared at her reddish soft lips.

He closed his eyes. “Just one kiss,” he told himself and pressed his lips on hers. But Keito wasn’t satisfied after he got the taste of her. He wanted more thus he nibbled on her lower lip.

She groaned. He was waking her but he couldn’t care anymore.

Karina’s eyes opened wide. She realized that Keito was kissing her. She wanted to shove him away but his lips were so soft that made her moan. She found herself putting her arms on his nape bringing him closer to her.

Keito urged her to open which she did eagerly. His tongue explored and clashed with her own. She mimicked the gesture. Keito pressed himself on her and moved to the bed. He tried to feel her contour with one of his hands while the other was in her head bringing her closer to him.

Karina moaned in his lips. He broke their kiss just to in air. He stared at her eyes. They were full of him. Karina found herself kissing his cheek and trailing her lips towards his neck. Keito groaned in the sensation she was giving him.

Karina let her hand explore the taut muscles in his back and arms. Keito breathed hard in her ears which brought tingling sensations on Karina’s body and flooding the part in between her thighs.

She gasped in shock. “Keito,” she quaked waking them both up. Keito gaped at her. He pulled away from her bed.

Karina breathed hard.

“Gomenasai.” Keito bowed low at her.

Karina sat up. “Miane. It was also my fault.” She said. “I even encouraged you.” She said.

Keito shook his head. “I’m not even supposed to be here.” He said walking away.

“Do you have problem sleeping?” she asked.

Keito nodded. “It was such a huge house and I feel homesick.” He admitted.

“Let’s sleep together.” Karina offered. “I mean… not sleep together… together… you know.” She explained.

“Yes, I understand.” Keito said and locked the door.

He hopped in beside her and pulled the blankets over them. He hugged her tightly and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. “Let’s keep this our very own little secret.” He told her.

“Ne.” she answered in Korean. She knew that they were threading in dangerous waters. Their relationship was taboo. It might even been an brought by law but she couldn’t care less since Keito was with her.