LOVER

On Music And Love [COMPLETED]
Yuri was walking alone in the darkened corridor. The training was rigorous. It was his first time to attend such training and practice. He had been in the industry for a long time but he haven’t undergo such strain.

He stopped in front of their door. The rest were already gone. He on the other hand had just talked to his manager about his schedule before the debut, most of his previous schedules had been cancelled to accommodate the necessary preparation.

He went directly in the bathroom and stepped out of his clothes. The water from the shower relaxed his aching muscles to his appreciation. He had his eyes closed and let the water drip.

That was when he heard footsteps entering the shower. He snapped into attention. He thought all of the other members were gone. His heart drummed inside his chest as his breath stopped. The footsteps stopped infront of him. He opened his eyes.

“Ahhh!”

Yuri’s eyes opened wide in shock.

A girl had her back on him. Her hands were on her face. Yuri looked around and immediately turned off the shower and grabbed a towel to cover himself.

He was blushing in embarrassment.

“Anou. Who are you? What are you doing here?” he asked.

The girl slowly turned around and peeked to make sure that he was not anymore.

“Kyoumi?”

“Anou, the shower in my training room is currently broken. I can only use yours because it was usually open around this time.” She explained.

“Hah? It’s already so late.” He commented.

“I waited until everybody was gone. I just couldn’t let you know that I am using your shower, can I?” she asked, full of embarrassment.

Yuri nodded. A smile formed on the side of his mouth. “How much did you see?”

Kyoumi’s eyes grew wide open at the question. “I didn’t see anything.” She said shaking her head and waving her hands to him.

“Ah.” Yuri nodded. “Then, why are you blushing?” he asked.

Kyoumi glared at him. “Oh, shut up and just go.” She commanded.

“Eh?” Yuri exclaimed. “This is my shower room. As you can see I haven’t finish my shower yet.”

“Oh, come on Yuri, please it’s getting late.”

Yuri shook his head. “Don’t wanna.”

“Yuri!” she exclaimed in frustration.

Yuri shortened their distance making Kyoumi backed away and finding herself pinned on the wall.

“Unless you wanna share with me,” Yuri proposed.

Kyoumi could now clearly see his creamy white torso and smell his scent. It was very Yuri. “Why would I do that?” she asked sarcastically though she was not sure if it had some effect on him.

“If you don’t realize Kyoumi-chan, you are not addressing me with any honorific.”

“So?”

Yuri moved his face near her and smiled seductively. “Meaning, you are really close to me and yet you are not my family.”

Kyoumi chuckled trying to hide her nervousness. “Meaning?”

“Meaning, it is either we are dating or you’re a lover.” Yuri opened his lips and looked at her eyes.

Kyoumi gulped. “You’re funny.”

“Then why not laugh?” he asked. He trailed his lips on her left cheek and reached her earlobes.

She shuddered. She could feel his torso pressed down on her. It wet her damp clothes which brought tingling sensations on her body. She almost moan when he bit at the back of her ear.

Yuri let his hand travel to her arm and shoulder while nibbling at her earlobes.

Kyoumi blushed and tossed her head to clear the lust that was forming in her brains. She pushed him away. “Yuri, that was not nice.” She scolded him.

Yuri smiled showing her all his teeth.

“Damn you!” she cursed him. He played with her and she was really seduced.

“Go ahead, take your shower. I’ll just be outside.” He said and walked away.

Kyoumi laughed at herself as she stared at his retreating back.


Yuri was already fixing his things when Kyoumi stepped out of the shower room fully dressed. She was drying her hair with a towel.

“Are you already going home?” Yuri asked.

“Hai.” She answered.

“You should get your shower fixed already.” Yuri commented as he slang his bag on his back.

“I already asked them to, they promise to do that tomorrow.”

“Ah, sou ka.”

Kyoumi put on her back pack and got ready to leave.

“Are you going away like that?” Yuri asked.

“Like what?” Kyoumi asked.

“Like that.” Yuri said. He pulled her and made her look at the mirror.

Kyoumi looked at him in inquiry at the mirror.

“You won’t even comb your hair, or put on some make-up?”

“Why should I?” Kyoumi asked.

“Oh, for pete’s sake, Kyoumi, you are an idol. You can’t just go out there looking like a mess.” He complained.

“I always do that, nobody is bothering me.”

Yuri laughed. “They might thought that you are some lost crazy girl.”

Kyoumi pouted. “So?”

Yuri laughed harder. This was the side of Kyoumi that he haven’t seen before. She was not like the other idol girls that he knew. She was beyond simple that he wanted to take care of.

Kyoumi slumped on the cold cemented floor. Yuri took a brush from their locker and started brushing Kyoumi’s hair. “You shouldn’t let your hair tangle.” He advised.

“My hairdresser is in charge of that.” She said.

“You are not really used to taking care of yourself, are you?” he asked as he brushed her long black hair and feeling the silky smooth strands.

“I just don’t care.” She said. “But I can take care of myself. I am good at Kendo and taekwondo, you see.” She said smiling.

Yuri smiled, too.

“By the way Yuri,” she started. Yuri looked at her from the mirror. “If you haven’t realized, you’ve been calling me without honorific.” She commented.

Yuri smiled. “So?”

“It is either we are dating or you are my lover.” She repeated his words.

Yuri chuckled and put his attention to her hair which was already sleek and beautiful. “So what am I?”

“We are not dating, not anymore since you are not with Ryosuke-kun anymore.”

“So I am a lover?” he asked and heard her laughed. “I could strip off right now. We have a lot of space here or we could use that huge table. Besides, only Ryu-kun and Kei-nii use that when they study.”

“Bakka.” She said laughing at his joke. “Hmm, friends?” she asked.

Yuri thought for a while. “Friends. Really close friends.” He answered. “But you taste really good.” He growled.

Laughing, Kyoumi took the brush from him and hit his head.

Faking anger, Yuri looked at her. “If my fans knew that you hit me, you will have thousands of haters.”

“Oh shut up.” She said and threw the brush to him, picked her things and led the way.

“Hey, are you a boy?” Yuri commented as he caught the brush and put it away.