Bonus Chapter: Tao

ExoGeneration + Facebook = ?!

"Don't you get it I'm busy today! I can't go with you alright? Find someone else!" the woman on the phone stated before adbruptly hanging up. A huge frown immediately found itself on Tao's face. His usual Gucci shopping partner, Jessica, just declined his request to go to their regular weekly Gucci shopping spree. He couldn't do anything though. How could he? Jessica's schedule was filled because of SNSD's japanese comeback. 

"Stupid Japan and them needing a comeback," Tao muttered under his breath and just decided to go to the mall himself. The EXO members never wanted to go Gucci shopping with him anyway. Oh how lonely this panda was. 

Once he had arrived at the mall, Tao took off his Gucci shades he just happened to put on for no reason earlier. He stepped, no wait, he strutted inside, immediately going for his favorite store of all time. Upon arriving in the store, the workers there surrounded him, showing him all the new products the store had in stock now. However, he brushed them off and said he would go look for things himself.

Tao's eyes squinted while he looked around the whole shop. All of the sudden, a huge grin had appeared on his face and he started squealing. "Oh how I love you Gucci!!!" he yelled and sprinted towards one of the bags on display, with his arms wide open. Once feeling the "bag", he embraced it happily. However, what he was embracing was not a Gucci bag, but a girl who happened to be standing in front of the bag. 

The two of them stared at each other until the girl pushed Tao away. "Yah! What are you doing going around hugging me randomly, huh?" she yelled. Tao blinked up at her. The girl stared at him impatiently, waiting for an answer. When she realized she wasn't going to get one soon, the girl decided to just take the bag she wanted to buy. She walked to the register and purchased the bag quickly. 

Tao, who was still on the ground, continued to stare as the girl purchased the bag he had tried to embrace earlier. He couldn't believe his eyes. Someone had the same bag taste as him. Someone liked Gucci like him. Someone who was A GIRL liked Gucci just like him. Plus, she was insanely gorgeous. Not wanting this moment to go away like nothing happened, Tao immediately got onto his feet and ran over  to the girl, who was now walking out of the store. 

This time he didn't embrace her, he fell on her instead. What luck huh? He couldn't control his speed and accidentally knocked her over onto her back. The shopping bag she was holding fell from her hands and was now by her side. A scowl grew on the girl's face and she stared up at Tao with anger in her eyes. She stopped when she realized what position they were in. Tao was hovering on top of her, his arms by her sides, and he was staring down at her. His chest was heaving due to the random burst of energy he used.

The girl's cheeks started growing red as she stared into Tao's intense eyes. The same happened to Tao, being the shy panda he was. After a couple of minutes of just staying in that position, the girl pushed Tao off of her and brushed off the imaginary dirt that got onto her clothes. Picking up her bag, she gave Tao a glare and walked away once again like before. It wasn't hard to miss the redness of her face as she walked farther away from him.

Tao stared at the girl's back with a blank stare before a grin started forming on his face. Pulling out his phone from his pocket, he texted D.O and Xiumin happily. After sending the text, Tao used the rest of his energy to follow the Gucci girl, never letting her out of his sight again. And in the end, he never got to buy his Gucci.

 

"Guess what guys. The Legendary Loners are disbanding."


Le Author's Noteu~

Yay tao found his girl :D

Comment what you guys think cuz i tried my best to find the perfect girl for Tao lol