Bonus Chapter: D.O

ExoGeneration + Facebook = ?!

He couldn’t believe it.

No let’s say, he didn’t want to believe it.

What was it that he didn’t want to believe? The Do Kyungsoo didn’t want to believe that his ex table girlfriend was actually back in the EXO dorm. The EXO members had told him to come back to the dorm because they had something to show him. He didn’t expect this of all things though.

He didn’t know how to feel. Happy? Surprised? It was more like a mix of the two. Because of their past break up however, he felt that he shouldn’t show that he ACTUALLY missed his ex table girlfriend. Stubborn huh?

As he stared at the table, it stayed still. Well it was a table after all. D.O stepped towards the table a few steps at a time. It seemed like he didn’t want to frighten the inanimate object. Once he finally had stood right in front of the table, he couldn’t help but to stare at it with loving eyes.

The look in his eyes were the ones he had whenever he was around his table. No other person could make him look like that. Not even Kai. And that’s saying something.

Finally something cracked in D.O. He threw his arms around the table and rubbed his face affectionately against it.

“Oh my table I have missed you so much! I am so sorry about what I did back then! I swear to the sun in the sky that I will NEVER EVER cheat on you with my bed or with anyone ever again! PLEASE MY BABY I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU. PLEASE DON’T EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN. I LOVE YOU.”

D.O had broke down in sobs and the table. After a few seconds, the tears on his face had disappeared and a bright grin had appeared.

“Do you really mean it babe? Awww I’m so glad you’ve accepted me again!”

After saying those words, D.O jumped on the table and cuddled with it. Even if it was humanly impossible, the short big-eyed man had made it happen.

Hours later, the EXO members plus their managers had finally came back from whatever they were doing. Once they walked inside, they saw their retarded D.O sleeping on the table with a huge smile on his face.

One of the managers patted Kris on the back.

“You’re a nice man, Kris.”

Kris scowled and pulled his shirt off, running into the bathroom as quick as possible, right before screaming.

“I AM NEVER DIGGING THROUGH THE DUMP FOR THAT BIG EYED FREAK AGAIN!”