Music Video Making

QLTY; Qualified Life To Yearn

Somewhere in April 2012....

The girls are pretty busy today. They woke up 5 at the morning and they immediately went to the MV filming location right away. They are yawning on the way to the location in the van.

"Hey, don't sleep or your face is going to be a mess," Minsoo warned.

"Just 10 minutes, oppa?" Miyeon begged.
Minsoo sighed. "Alright, 10 minutes."

The girls fell asleep immediately afterwards. It felt like it's only 1 minute when the managers woke them up again.

"Wake up! We've arrived!" Yoojin shouted. The girls groaned and struggled to open their eyes.

"One more minute, oppa," Heeyoung muttered. The managers shook their head. They pulled the girls out of the van immediately. They groaned again but followed the managers anyway.

When they entered the studio for MV filming, their eyes shot open. The location is already full of staffs and they are all busy.

The managers instructed them to stop walking. Yoojin nodded at Nayoung and she quickly caught the meaning.
"1, 2, 3," Nayoung started.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are QLTY!!" the girls shouted together as they bowed. The staffs just smiled at them quickly and went back to their works. The girls are now more nervous after they arrived at the location. They went to the dressing room to get dressed and make up.

Once they arrived at dressing room, the managers gathered them.
"Now girls, you know we are here to film your first MV ever," Minsoo said replied by the girls' nods. "There will be some TV crew here to interview you in the middle of the filming. Be prepared and here's the questions and answers. Memorize them." Minsoo explained as he gave the girls a paper each.

"So the concept of the MV is just like how it is in the lyrics. You girls will be playing as heartbroken girls walking around the town," Yoojin explained. "Then there will be scene change to the dancing part, but you won't be dancing in the town." (a/n: please kindly refer to Super Junior's It's You MV!^^)

"Uhmm, is that clear?" Yoojin asked. The girls nodded together and Yoojin sighed in relief. "Make sure you act good. You had acting class before, right?" Yoojin said as the girls nodded again. He smiled satisfyingly.

Suddenly the coordi unnies entered the room. They smiled to QLTY members as the girls bowed to them.

"Alright, girls, let's get you dressed up, shall we?" they said kindly as the girls nodded.


An hour passed, finally the girls are all dressed up. For the first session, they will film the dance part.

There's NG numerous times because of Youngrin. She tripped, messed the choreography, kicked or punched the other members, and so on.

"Cut!" the director shouted. He sighed. "Take a break!"

Youngrin covered her face with her hands, trying not to cry. Heeyoung approached her and gently poked her shoulders.
"What's wrong?" Heeyoung asked. Youngrin peeked from her hands and sighed.
"Unnie.. I'm so nervous," Youngrin said with glistening eyes. "I'm so sorry I dragged you down. I.."

"Hey," Heeyoung cupped Youngrin's cheeks with her hands. "That's okay, everyone has been through this to succeed. Where is the usual strong Youngrin?"

Youngrin stared right at Heeyoung's eyes and Heeyoung smiled.
"Now, don't cry. It will ruin the make up," Heeyoung said. Then she raised her pinky finger which confused Youngrin. "Promise me you will get better."

Youngrin stared at the finger before smiling and reached Heeyoung's pinky finger with hers. Heeyoung grinned and ruffled Youngrin's hair.
"Good! We all know your acting is the best among us. You have to do the best for the drama part of the MV," Heeyoung said in which Youngrin nodded.

"Okay! Break's over!" the director called. The both of them then went back to the scene.


The girls kept on filming until the next two nights. They get numerous NGs and also filming for the drama part.

There are no male actors here, just the girls walking around. But then, some of them messed up the facial expressions, so they had to re-do the scenes.

Once the filming came to an end, they collapsed in the floor right away. They tried to catch a breath before standing up again to say greetings to the staffs.

"Good job girls! I'm so proud of you!" Yoojin cheerfully said as he clapped his hands. The girls grinned and put their thumbs up. "Now let's go back to the dorms and get a rest. Tomorrow will be a day off but the next day there will be training."

The girls groaned but imagining their comfortable bed, they got up and entered the van immediately.

2 months until their debut.

 

 


A-yo~! Finally updated ;A; sorry if this seems crappy and my character stands out more lol. I will make more Aerin, Miyeon, and Heeyoung moments in the future! Promise! XD So here's the fast forward.

Also, I'm afraid I won't be updating again for a long time, as school started just this week :( Hope you understand! But still, look forward to the next chapter, okay? ;D

THIS CHAPTER IS BACK!! Woohooooooo *OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH YEAH YEAH* Okay ignore me. Expect a new chapter by this week! I mean, two new chapters :D