QLTY's Dorm and Manager~

QLTY; Qualified Life To Yearn

Warning: a lot of pictures down there~


The girls are waiting in one of J.Tune Camp's meeting room when J.Tune's CEO came in.

They bowed to him and saw that there are two unknown guys following behind him. Jinsu shook Youngrin's hand in excitement, for she has a feeling of who are these two guys.

"Girls, or maybe we should now call you QLTY, these are your managers," the CEO said and smiled. Then he gestured the managers to introduce themselves.

The first guy stepped forward. He has a baby face and a youthful smile. His hair is cut short and is jet black.

"Hello girls! My name is Park Yoojin, and from now on I will be your manager!" Yoojin cheerfully said. The girls greeted him cheerfully too, clapping and everything.

Then the second guy stepped forward and bowed.

He looked polite and decent, with neat hairstyle and fashion. He smiled an angelic smile, swaying the girls' hearts a little.
"Hello girls. Just like Yoojin, from now on I will be your manager too. My name is Song Minsoo," he said. The girls greeted him politely too.

"Okay, I leave the girls to your hands, boys," the CEO said and went out of the room.

The girls introduced themselves one by one, a bit excited to finally get their own managers. When they are finished, Yoojin stood up.
"Alright! Nice to meet you, girls! Now, our schedule is a bit tight. Let's move on to your dorms," Yoojin said. He eyed the girls one by one. "You have brought your stuffs, haven't you?"

The girls nodded.
"Yes, they are downstairs," Heeyoung said.

"Okay, let's go!" Yoojin said, excited too.


"Woahhh~" the girls exclaimed as they arrived at the apartment where their dorm is located at. The building is tall.

"This is our home now~~~" Jinsu clapped excitedly. She ran to the front door leaving the members and the managers. "Let's go let's go~"

They entered the elevator and went up to the 15th floor before stopping

The managers lead the way and stopped right in front of room 1523. Minsoo took out a card and slide it in the door. He pressed some password before the door opened.

The girls went in and immediately mesmerized by their new home.

They are greeted by a simple-looking living room. The room looks so clean and the girls loved it already.

"Beautiful!" Miyoung exclaimed. The girls started to run everywhere and spazz over the room that they found.

Aerin walked to the kitchen and clapped her hands.

"Woahh it looks so organized~" Aerin said walking around the kitchen. She seems to be so engrossed in it.

Meanwhile, Youngrin ran to the bathroom to check it out, and immediately got stunned.

"This is the bathroom I've always wanted!" Heeyoung said, playfully wiping her fake tears. The bathroom looks sophisticated and clean with the black and white colors.

Jinsu walked around and opened a door. She gasped upon seeing the room. It was a bedroom with colorful flowers all over.

"This is my bedroom!" Jinsu shouted as she ran and threw herself at one of the bed. "Oh wow it's so comfortable~"

As Jinsu is making herself comfortable in the bed, Nayoung casually walked in and put her things down in the room's floor before throwing herself to the other bed.

Jinsu stared at her leader and frowned her eyebrows.
"You are going to be my roommate, unnie?" Jinsu asked.
Nayoung looked back at her and smiled. "Well, there has to be someone to keep your behavior."

Jinsu groaned and pouted while Nayoung chuckled over her.

Outside, Miyeon is opening the door just beside Jinsu-Nayoung's room. She is immediately greeted by a room full of pink.

"Hoo.." Miyoung muttered as she entered the room and took a sit at the bed in the right. She looked around and she loved it already.

Youngrin who accidentally passed by also entered upon seeing the color pink. She ran and threw herself to the bed in the left.
"Perfect~" Youngrin said and Miyoung chuckled.

Heeyoung and Aerin who was busy in kitchen and bathroom got left behind with the last room. They shrugged unsurely before opening the door of the room at the end of the hallway. Their jaw dropped upon seeing what's inside.

The room was slightly bigger than other rooms. Aerin and Heeyoung looked at each other for a while before high-fiving each other.
"We are lucky," Heeyoung smirked, glancing at the room.
Aerin nodded and smirked too. "91-lines jjang!"

They bursted into the room and immediately fell into their beds.

The two managers who were forgotten and left dumbfounded in the living room shrugged. They haven't finished explaining everything.
"Girls! Come here for a while," Yoojin shouted.

Silent.

"Girls! I know you are very comfortable in your bed but can you come here?" Yoojin yelled again.

Nayoung's head came out from her room smiling. She came out and dragged Jinsu along who pouted saying she wants to sleep.

The other four also came out not long after.

"Okay, so you all know that you are recording for your tracks next week, right?" Minsoo asked. The girls nodded once.

"Good. We will pick you up next week at exactly 10 AM. Got that?" Minsoo said and the girls nodded again.

The managers smiled and got up.
"Okay, enjoy your time for now, because next week there will be hell," Yoojin said smirking. The girls gulped but they immediately ran to their rooms except Nayoung.
"What a bunch of active ladies," Minsoo said shaking his head in disbelief. He turned to Nayoung and gave her the key card. "Here is the card, and the password is ******. Make sure to tell that to the members, okay?"

Nayoung nodded and smiled as Minsoo and Yoojin went out of the room.

She looked at the card and got up to go to her room. Before she could open the door, a loud bump can be heard from inside her room.
Nayoung sighed and opened the door. "Yah, Song Jinsu what are you doing?"

 


Well~~? The dorm and managers are out! I know that usually the dorm are not luxurious. But let our imagination flow, okay? :P after all, this is a fiction lol. But MBLAQ's dorm is quite good though.. Anyway, QLTY members, I hope you like the rooms I assigned for you :p and, usually the managers are male that's why I don't make any female managers here~ Next will be recording of the tracks! ^^