QLTY's First Mini Album { QUALIFIED }

QLTY; Qualified Life To Yearn

QLTY released the tracklist and jacket cover of their debut album!
Thursday, June 14th 2012

After the revealment of the last member last Sunday, J.Tune Camp finally released QLTY's debut album's tracklist and album cover!

QLTY is the new girlgroup created by J.Tune Camp, the house of the popular group MBLAQ. The group consists of 6 members; leader Cheri, followed by Ai, Halloween, Mimi, Yuu, and maknae Pearl. The group triggers many expectation as they are the first sister of MBLAQ. It was also rumored that they are multi-talented as well.

And today, QLTY released the cover album and tracklist as following:

1. Lonely (Intro)
2.
지금은 때가 (Qualified)
3. 너 때문에 (Because of You)
4. Nu 예삐오 (Nu ABO)
5. Cry
6. 두 개의 달이 뜨는 밤 (Two Moons) ft. 천둥

The track Lonely and Cry are said to have the genre R&B showcasing their outstanding vocal talent. While the track Because of You and Nu ABO are said to be the dance songs that are easy to be listened. Two Moons, featuring fellow labelmate Thunder, is said to be the upbeat rap song performed by the rappers of the group, Mimi and Yuu. The title track itself, Qualified, is said to be funky song just like MBLAQ's Oh Yeah.

On another news, QLTY is set to debut on June 17th, 2012 in SBS Inkigayo.

What do you think about them? Let us know below!

Comments:

OhGee: That's... sounds good.

SHINeeandShawolforever: THUNDER OPPA! <3 I'm definitely buying the album!

ELFWaitForLeeteuk: Well, I hope they don't disappoint me. June 17th come fast!

MAMA123: Hmm what would the fandom name be? Queue? :P

 

 


THE DEBUT TRACK!! ^^ ehm okay, what do you think? I went by the simple style for the jacket cover. I don't know, I failed using the ulzzang's photos OTL I will use them for the variety show later~ Wait for my surprise about the variety show. HOHOHO.

Do comment everyone! Because next chapter will be DEBUT!