Revealment of the Last Member

QLTY; Qualified Life To Yearn

Meet last member of QLTY, Halloween!
Sunday, June 10th 2012

Finally, after revealing the first member of QLTY, Yuu, second member Ai, third member Cheri, fourth member Pearl, and fifth member Mimi, J.Tune Camp announced the last member of the group!

The last member's stage name is Halloween, and will be 21 years old this year. Quite strange, indeed. She holds the position of Sub-Vocalist, Lead Dancer, and Visual and face of the group. She is rumored to be an ulzzang in the past. Even though she is the face of the group, she can't be underestimated since she's also familiar with being a DJ.

Halloween's real name is Choi Heeyoung, and is another Korean-American in the group. She was born in Mokpo and moved to San Francisco, California shortly after. She lived there until the age of 13 before moving back to Korea. She was reported to be scouted on the streets due to her good looks.

What do you think of her? Let us know!

Comment:

asiarulez: I think she will be like Yoona!

trippin9: What an awkward stage name...

yfreeandsingle: There's 3 Korean-American. And they are all from California. Wow <3

_120701: I think I saw her in a magazine before! With Thunder.


"... Choi Heeyoung," Rain announced. Heeyoung squealed immediately and tried hard to hold her tears. The other trainees who didn't get chosen sighed in disappointment. But they forced to smile and congratulates the chosen members sincerely.

"Heeyoung, you will be Sub-Vocalist, Lead Dancer, and Visual. Be ready," Rain said. Heeyoung nodded and bowed for a long time.

"That's it, girls. Those that are not chosen, please don't get discouraged. Your time will come, and I will be the one coming to you when that time comes," Rain said while smiling warmly. "And the chosen girls, please come to my room tomorrow evening. I will tell you other informations later."

"Thank you very much, seonsaengnim!" all the girls bowed. After Rain left, the girls squealed hard.

"I can't believe this, seriously," Youngrin said, still trying to hold the tears that keeps coming out. She can't hold it any longer and she cried in Nayoung's arms while Nayoung patted her head.

"I'm so sorry you couldn't make it, Hana unnie," Miyeon said looking down.
Hana smiled sweetly and patted Miyeon's shoulders. "Don't worry, my partner-in-crime. I will be coming too. Soon!" Hana said as they both grinned at each other.

"Jinsu-ya, don't make it too hard for your unnies, arasso?" Hani said to Jinsu and replied by Jinsu's hard nod.

"Ahh I will seriously miss you guys!" Jaerin said.
"Yeah, I will miss Miyeon unnie's and Hana unnie's dirty plans," Youngmi sighed. Miyeon and Hana quickly came to her and ruffled her hair.
"I will miss Nayoung unnie's coolness," Tamah said. Nayoung laughed at what Tamah said.
"I will miss Jinsu's naughtiness," Hyemi said. Jinsu grinned. "And her dance."
"I will surely miss Aerin unnie's voice and Youngrin's cries," Jaein chuckled. Then she sighed. "I will be the maknae here now that Jinsu's not here."

They all sighed. This is too sudden.

"Hey we can still meet, right?" Aerin suddenly said. They looked up to her and their face brightened.
"Right! We will try to arrange everything so we can meet sometimes," Youngrin said.

"Good idea. We will be waiting here," Hana said smiling. "For now, QLTY fighting!!"


Congratulations aegyostrawberry!! I love Heeyoung :p Okay guys, not that I don't love you all. I do love each one of you! ;~; I think I will make another group but not soon hohoho. So sorry to those that are not chosen once again :( Oh, if you chose to unsubscribe then I won't include you in the other upcoming group.

By the way, to aegyostrawberry, what is Heeyoung's english name? XD And so sorry if she's out of character :(

Now, all I need to do is choosing the album track. I will be considering all applicants' suggestions! The album will be a mini album~ And maybe I won't be updating as fast as revealing the members.

Finally, please give lots of love for QLTY <3