Recording of the Tracks

QLTY; Qualified Life To Yearn

One week passed since QLTY members first arrived at the dorm. It's finally the day to record song tracks.

At exactly 10AM, just as promised, Yoojin and Minsoo are already in front of the dorm's door. Yoojin pressed the password and opened the door, expecting a very quiet living room.

Instead, they saw the living room packed with yawning girls already in their suit, not pajamas.

The managers both got a little bit taken aback.

"Woah I thought you would all be sleeping," Yoojin said looking at the girls one by one. Then he realized that someone's missing. "Where is Aerin?"
"I'm here!" Aerin shouted. She walked to the living room from the direction of the kitchen. "Just finished washing the dishes."

The managers grinned. Minsoo clapped suddenly and the girls jumped a bit.
"Alright, let's get going! Come on!" Minsoo said gesturing the girls to follow him. Yoojin also went out to the room alongside the half-asleep girls.

Along the way from the dorm to the office, it's pretty quiet because they are all sleeping. Youngrin even sleeptalks and the managers chuckled.
"Wonder if they didn't sleep last night," Minsoo asked Yoojin who was driving. Yoojin grinned and nodded.

After arriving at the company, they went straight to the recording room. The girls' eyes immediately popped out the moment they stepped inside the recording studio.

They did a few vocal warm-ups before starting the actual recording. The first song they are recording is their going-to-be-debut song, Qualified. Before that, they listened to the melody first.
"I love it! Our debut song~" Heeyoung said humming to the song. The other girls nodded excitedly too. They first tried to match the lyrics to the melody before going in one by one.

The order of the recording is Heeyoung, Miyeon, Jinsu, Nayoung, Youngrin, then the last is Aerin.

note: this color is in english.

[Mimi]Now's the time, oh
Qualified

[Yuu]Do you know how long it has been
waiting for something that isn't coming?
Longing for a chance
But it never came

[Ai]Until just now, I've been waiting for you
Waiting, waiting, just only for you
And here you are standing before me
Do you think I still love you?

Chorus:
[Pearl]I'm your baby, you said
I'm your lady, you said
Do you have any idea how hurt was I?
[Cheri]You were with someone else and I was nothing
Now's the right time, oh
[Ai]Now's the right time to go to your lady, your baby

[Halloween]Am I some sort of toy?
Being played around just because she's gone?
I know I'm pretty and high quality
But you are not qualified enough

Chorus:
[Pearl]I'm your baby, you said
I'm your lady, you said
Do you have any idea how hurt was I?
[Cheri]You were with someone else and I was nothing
Now's the right time, oh
[Yuu]Now's the right time to go to your lady, your baby

[Ai]I've been thrown away, casted away
You have no right to own me
How long do I have to keep hurting?

Rap:
[Mimi]We are QLTY, Quality
Qualified and pretty, yeah
We are coming so brace yourself
Don't fall too hard and listen
[Yuu]Q.L.T.Y Quality
We chill and we love
So now's the time rock
Qualify yourself and follow us

[Cheri]Funny how you played with everyone
[Pearl]But no, I'm not falling for that
[Halloween]Talk to the hand, good bye
Now's the time
We are QLTY

After Aerin got out of the recording studio, the girls cheered. They managed to finish one song.

"That was amazing!" Jinsu said, squealing. "Aerin unnie, your voice is amazing! Especially that high note!"
Aerin grinned at Jinsu and ruffled her hair.

"Don't get so excited, girls. There are still a lot more songs to go," the music producer said. The girls nodded, and the sequences begin again.

They recorded more than 20 songs today, and it totally exhausts them. However, there's still more to come.
"Meet me again next week and we will finish the songs, okay girls?" the producer said.
"Thank you very much!" QLTY members said together as they bowed. They went out of the studio with their smiling managers.

"Great job! Don't forget to practice for the next batch of recording, okay?" Minsoo said. The girls grinned and nodded at the same time.
"Oppa, when will we know the tracks that will be used for our debut album?" Miyeon asked.

The managers shrugged and looked at each other.
"We don't know. I guess after Jihoon-ssi finished listening to those tracks," Yoojin said. The girls nodded a few times.

"Alright! Now you should go to dance class," Minsoo said clapping his hands. The girls groaned. Finally they are starting the training again. "Don't fret! You brought your training clothes, right?"
The girls nodded and pointed at the bag that Nayoung brought.
"Good. Get going then! You know this place already," Minsoo said. The girls sighed and walked past the managers. Jinsu whispered something like, 'irresponsible managers'. The managers heard it and they exploded into laughter. They ruffled Jinsu 's hair to be replied by a merong.

Another long day of training.


So there you go~ :3 the lyrics! I think it's quite weird but oh well, most of kpop songs are weird lololol next chapter would probably about the reappearance of the trainees! But sad to say that one of the trainees unsubscribed. Uuhh and she was one of my favorite too. Anyway! Look forward :3