Teaser 1

QLTY; Qualified Life To Yearn

It was a blissful day at J.Tune Camp. Where music can be heard from inside.

“MORE!! Where’s the power?!!” a guy yelled. “You think you can debut with what you have now? SERIOUSLY!”

The 6 girls that are dancing are sweating and panting. They have been practicing from the morning and now this guy is pushing them to practice more. Well, it’s only two weeks before they are debuting, so it’s natural.

“You know, I thought Jihoon oppa’s strict personality is only for TV shows,” a girl whispered to the one beside her while dancing.
The other girl nodded, “Same goes for me. And to think that we are still afraid of him even though he’s training us via webcam..”

“WHAT ARE YOU WHISPERING ABOUT?! PRACTICE!!” Rain said from the webcam. The two girls jumped but they managed to continue dancing.

“Enough,” Rain said. The girls collapsed from the practice, glad that now it’s over. “Don’t think it’s over yet. There’s still tomorrow. You girls have to be the best in your debut stage.”

The girls groaned but they got up and lined up in front of the webcam.

“Thank you very much seonsaengnim,” they said together. Rain smiled and turned off the connection.

Once again, the girls collapsed.

“Ahh.. It’s so tiring..” said one girl. “Maybe I should have quit..”
“Hey, it’s only two weeks until we debut. Remember how much we have gone through before we managed to be in group!” another girl said.

Knock knock

The door opened, revealing MBLAQ members, G.O and Mir. They smiled brightly while the girls got up and bowed to them.

“Is your training with Jihoon hyung over?” Mir said looking around. The girls nodded together.
“Good, now you have to practice with us,” G.O said, grinning.

The girls groaned at the endless practice. They got up and lazily followed G.O and Mir outside to move to another training room.

“Don’t whine. You are QLTY! Your qualities have to be the best!” Mir said encouraging.

“Okay..” the girls said together.


What do you think? kekeke just a teaser to pass time~ APPLY!! I only have 2 at the moment. Go apply~~