Revealment of the Third Member

QLTY; Qualified Life To Yearn

Meet third member of QLTY, Cheri!
Thursday, June 7th 2012

After revealing the first member of QLTY, Yuu, and second member, Ai, J.Tune Camp has gone ahead and announced the third member of the group!

The third member is revealed to have the stage name Cheri, and is 24 years old this year. She holds the position of Vocalist, Lead Dancer, and Rapper. She is also confirmed to be the leader of the group! And just like her fellow member Ai, she can do Martial Arts. Cheri is a Korean-Chinese.

Cheri, whose real name is Chiu Nayoung, has been training in CUBE Entertainment for two years before being transferred to J.Tune Camp. She has done 4 years of training in J.Tune and that makes it 6 years of training in total. Fans can expect her best performances as she is also the Triple Threat.

What do you think of her? Let us know!

Comment:

IAM33: Leader! She's going to be my favorite.

Hurr54: Welcome, Cheri unnie! We're looking forward to your performances in the future! ^o^

Hugandkiss: She got the charisma!

fulloflove: Pfft, typical girl in K-pop industry.


"... Chiu Nayoung," Rain announced. Nayoung who was practically looking down immediately looked up. She looked quite lost. She pointed to herself in question. "Yes, you. Who else?" Rain said.

Nayoung jumped with open. "Really?" She asked in disbelief.
"Really. You will be Vocalist, Lead Dancer, and Rapper. Triple Threat. And you will also be the Leader," Rain said again.
"SERIOUSLY? Thank you very much!!" Nayoung said as she ran over to Youngrin and Aerin, hugging them both. All the trainees congratulates her, calling her 'Leader-nim' jokingly. Nayoung sheepishly smiled at them.

There's three members that has been announced so far. Three members to go.
"The fourth member is.."


Congratulations bunnyxwarrior!! Nayoung's personality is really nice, and I got inspirations reading it 8D Err yeah Nayoung became the leader because she's the oldest :p Once again, sorry for those that are not chosen! Am I fast or am I too impatient lol.

I saved Eunjung's photo for the leader, because she seems to have so much charisma over there hurhurr *_* By the way, the comments starting to get ridiculous.. The usernames I made, I mean.. LOL I think about them myself, and I'm really sorry if one of them happened to be yours! :(

I might reveal another member today. Or should I reveal 3 tomorrow? hurrhurr~