Teaser 2

QLTY; Qualified Life To Yearn

QLTY's first group teaser photo released!
Sunday, June 3rd 2012

Two days ago, J.Tune Camp has announced that they are going to debut a new girlgroup this year. The girlgroup is going to be called QLTY or pronounced Quality, and consists of 6 girls. Today J.Tune Camp released the first group teaser photo featuring the members, with heads covered. From the teaser photo, we can see that QLTY's fashion style are unordinary and very stylish. And from the teaser photo, we could guess that the group will debut in June 17th, 2012.

Netizens left comments for the teaser photo such as "Wow they really looked stylish!" and "Can't wait to see them debut.."

What do you think about them? Let us know below!

Comments:

MissK: I want their clothes...

JustMe: They looked promising (even though we can't see their heads). Looking forward!

Kenzo2221: They are probably not that pretty comparing to SNSD...

Aplus: MBLAQ oppas' hoobae! I hope they don't disappoint me..


Hohoho, what do you think? :3 The photo is from T-ara's first mini album photoshoot, I just had to use them lol The clothes are sooo pretty *.* For the members' revealment later, I'm going to use T-ara's jacket photos for this album to represent each of them. So don't be shocked if suddenly Jiyeon's face came out instead of your ulzzang :p just pretend that the face isn't of T-ara's. I will use the ulzzang's photos later on ;)