Reunion

QLTY; Qualified Life To Yearn

"Jjannnnn~" Miyeon exclaimed as she bursted in the training room. The trainees inside widened their eyes seeing their old friends.

"YOUUU" the trainees squealed as they ran towards QLTY members. They hug each other and squeals everytime.

Miyeon looked around to find someone. There are only 6 trainees there while usually there are 7.
"Where's Hana unnie?" Miyeon asked Hani.

Hani got a bit taken aback. She lowered her head and hesitated.
"What's wrong?" Miyeon said panicking. What could possibly happen?
"Hana unnie.. quit," Hani said. The atmosphere suddenly grew heavy. Miyeon's jaw dropped at the news.

"What? Why? How?" Nayoung asked.

All the trainees shrugged.
"Apparently she got stressed out after that time when Rain seonsaengnim chose you. She just didn't show it," Tamah explaine. "She quit 3 days after that announcement."

QLTY members eyes all widened in shock.
"Seriously?" Aerin finally spoke. She couldn't believe it.

The trainees nodded.
"We miss her pranks too," Jaein muttered followed by the nods of the others.

"But!" Hyemi suddenly shouted. "She said she isn't giving up this dream just yet."
Youngmi stepped out and nodded full-heartedly. "She said she needed some time for now. Who knows maybe we will meet her someday."

The girls smiled bitterly.
"Oh!" Jaerin suddenly exclaimed. The others immediately turned to her. "I heard Hana unnie got transferred to CUBE Entertainment."

The others widened their eyes again.
"What? How do you know?" Heeyoung asked.
Jaerin grinned. "I.. accidentally overheard.."

The girls laughed and hit Jaerin's head playfully. They are glad at least Hana won't give up her dreams yet.

"So? How is your pre-debut idol life?" Youngmi asked the QLTY members.
"We just finished recording some of the tracks!" Jinsu quickly said before Nayoung could open . "I don't get to speak at all, so boring." she said pouting as the girls all laughed again.

They spend the rest of the day talking about their new life with the trainees. The trainees of course felt envious but they are also happy. For they know someday the chance will come to them too.


Short update kekeke. Well, so that's how the reunion goes. Good bye Jung Hana ;A;
Anyway, for the next chapter there will be huge time-skip. Look forward, everyone! And sorry for not updating for a long time lol I got too engrossed by Vulnerable.