Jealousy and Accusations

Just For Awhile More

 

DISCLAIMER:

I don't know if the story on Facebook is real or fake, but please be noted that the vague plot of this story (guy has a mistress, wife had cancer, the 'requirements' for the divorce) does not belong to me- it isn't me who came up with it). However, I do own the memories and others...

WAIT I DON'T OWN KWON JIYONG, DARA PARK and SOHEE. Jirin is mine though.

YAY! Okay, on with the storeh.

 


 

 

[3rd Person's POV]

 

"Something wrong?" Jiyong inquired as he glanced at Sohee from his seat in the car. She had been silent throughout the whole day, sometimes giving him a 'yes' or 'no', and sometimes, just ignoring him completely. Her mind seemed to be far far away.

 

To be truthful, so was he. He hadn't been able to stop thinking about Dara and that man. Who was he? Why did she allow him to kiss her on her cheeks? Why did she kiss that man back on both while only giving Jiyong, her husband, a less than two seconds kiss on his forehead?! And why did that man act so intimately with HIS wife? Taking deep breaths to calm himself down, he imagined ramming his fist into the guy's pretty face. Oh yes, he definitely felt better now.

 

"Jiyong, take me home. I feel rather tired, and in need of rest." Sohee said softly. Jiyong nodded and started the car. The ride was eerily silent, with only the humming of the car filling up the void in the car.

 

Sohee felt horrified, more so than ever. She realised how wrong she was by making use of Jiyong to take her revenge on Dara. She looked guiltily at Jiyong, who seemed lost in thought, just like her.

 

Her revenge was pointless, she decided with a dejected sigh. Her husband was the one to blame. He had fallen for Dara on his own accord, and Dara didn't know anything about it. 

 

On the other hand, she had seduced, and lured Jiyong into her bed, fully aware of what she was doing. She was just so messed up, and what she had done was so wrong. Sulli was right.

 

However, she couldn't exactly turn back time, thouh it was already too late to make amends. She decided to release her hold on Jiyong slowly, in case anyone should get suspicious, especially Dara. Many knew that though the woman was bright and all things sunny, she was actually very sharp and quick at analyzing situations. Sliding out of the car before Jiyong could say anything, she gave him a quick wave and a 'goodbye' before entering her apartment, disappearing from his sight.

 

*** ***

 

Jiyong pressed his lips together firmly as he parked the car and entered his home, pausing to take off the tie that was stifling him. The aroma of freshly cooked food assaulted his senses, and he followed the scent to the kitchen. Dara stood in front of the stove, her back facing him as she hummed softly, unaware of his presence behind her.

 

He watched, enthralled, as her body moved back and forth as she seemingly danced to whatever she was humming. Her wavy hair was pinned in a bun to prevent it from getting in the way when she cooked, and a few tendrils fell from the bun, framing her face. The short pants she was wearing made her legs seem to go on forever, and he imagined them around her as she hu-

 

Groaning silently. he pushed that thought out of the way.

 

"Appa!" Jiyong's sightseeing was interrupted when his son bounded through the corridor and jumped into his arms.

 

"Hey," Jiyong said as he ruffled his son's hair. "How was school?"

 

"Just the usual revising and stuff since exams are coming soon." Chewing on his food, Jirin pouted. "I don't wanna go for exams again."

 

"Still, you must try your best, arasso?" Dara said glaring a bit at him. "N-ne," Jirin stammered back. At this, Dara grinned again and threw up her arms.

 

"Jirin, FIGHTING!"

 

*** ***

 

They sat on opposite sides of the bed, Jiyong staring at Dara wordlessly, his gaze cutting as she gulped.

 

"I-if you don't mind, I'll go check on Jir-"

 

"Stay."

 

Dara paused at that command and sat down on the bed numbly. Attempt 1 at escaping- FAIL. "Y-yes?" She bit her lip. "I think I need to go to the toil-"

 

"Stay."

 

Attempt 2 at escaping- FAIL. Dammit. What is wrong with him? Sighing, she dropped back onto her bed like a sack of potatoes. Silence engulfed the room as Dara picked at her nails, waiting for the stony Jiyong in front of her to finally speak. When he did, she jumped in surprise.

 

"Who was that guy?" The hostility in his voice made her shiver slightly.

 

"Eh? What guy?" Dara tilted her head to the side. Jiyong snorted, not amused. That little minx... She's messing with me!

 

"Don't ing mess with me!" He yelled and the woman in front of him shrieked in shock. "Wha-?"

 

"From the morning."

 

"Oh!" Realisation lit up in her eyes. "You mean Jae?"

 

"Jae, Jae, Jae, JAE! Don't call him like that as if he's so ing familiar!"

 

Dara gulped nervously. A raging dragon was a no-no. She had to calm him somehow. What did I even do wrong?! Reaching out a hand towards him, she patted his shoulder lightly. So quick that she didn't register his movements, he grabbed his wrist and yanked her into him. "Ji-!"

 

She ended up kneeling before him, his leg above hers to pin them down, her face pressed tightly ino his chest. When she opened to breathe in gulps of air, all she got in was a mouthful of cotton. Her blood pounded in her ears. Jiyong could get out of hand when he was mad. She had to do something. Anything. Now, how could she when all she could do was breathe in cotton?

 

This was a very awkward position indeed.

 

"Who is he?" He tightened him arms around her and she struggled to breathe.

 

"Relax Jiyong, you know him as well. Just calm down and think!" She tried to make heself louder when she spoke into his shirt. "Just calm down, Ji. Just calm down..."

 

When the muscles beneath his shirt relaxed, she sagged against him, relieved that he was back to normal. Sort of. "Who is he? I-I don't remember." His tone was softer than before.

 

"Kim Jaejoong. Remember him? You used to be good friends with him," Dara coaxed, her trapped hands rubbing his thigh soothingly. "Until he left to go overseas to study more on psychology, and you lost all contact with him."

 

"Really?" Jiyong's voice was low and husky. The strands of soft hair at the back of her neck raised when his breath blew over her ear.

 

"Y-Yes, and he returned just this year, and he turned out to be working at the company that I work in as well."

 

"Then how did he end up picking you for work?"

 

"W-Well, I was standing at the bus stop, waiting for the bus," -Duh- "And he saw me when he was driving past. So he offered me a ride."

 

"And you agreed?"

 

"Erm, yea. The bus took forever to come."

 

"Did he know that you're married? To me?" Jiyong asked as he poked Dara. Deep down, he had always known that his friend carried a torch for Dara. He remembered Jaejoong now. He remembered the way Jaejoong would glance at Dara when she was talking to him. Jiyong had proposed to Dara sometime after Jaejoong had left for the States, so he wouldn't know about the marriage.

 

Dara buried her head into his shirt as calmly as she could, but inside, her heart was beating furiously. His shirt smelled like him, and she felt herself growing sleepier in his arms. Being so close meant she could feel his warmth as well, and the muscles in his chest tensing and stretching as he shuffled her around on his lap. How many times in the past had they just sat down on the bed and cuddled like this?

 

"He didn't," Dara admittted. Her hand came up to lie on his chest, gently. "He had asked me out on a date but I informed him about us." Or what used to be us. Jiyong resisted the urge to growl. "It's fine Jiyong, I didn't accept his proposal."

 

Proposal? She makes it sound as if he proposed for her hand in marriage! What the f- Jiyong's thoughts were interrupted when Dara wriggled beneath him. "Can I go now?"

 

"Oh, yea." He let his arms lay limply at his side and Dara scrambled off him to the opposite side of the bed.

 

"It's not like you have a right to be jealous anyway." She grumbled under her breath and Jiyong caught her words. Her hearing must have been deteriorating so what could have been a whisper to her was normal for him. Oops. That's strange. It's not supposed to be so fast. Or maybe it's just because he shouted so loudly just now, Dara thought wryly and shaked her head, trying to see if her hearing could return. Or at least improve.

 

She felt as if someone had stuffed her ears with cotton.

 

"What?" Jiyong's eyes squinted at her. She felt sick all of a sudden. What? She scoffed incredulously. What right does he have when he has his own personal hussy waiting at the side for him? Seriously!

 

Something just ticked inside of her, and she felt anger boiling inside.

 

"I said, it's not like you have a right to be jealous."

 

"And why the hell not?"

 

"Because, you have your own at your side!" She shouted at him.

 

"What the are you talking about now?" Jiyong demanded when Dara gathered herself, her jaw set, fury blazing in her eyes.

 

"About your other woman, what do you think?" She spat out, venom coating her words.

 

"And how did this bloody conversation turn to her?!" He lashed back harshly, and watched in satisfaction when she cowered back a bit.

 

"Because. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE JEALOUS OF ME BEING WITH JAE WHEN YOU HAVE ANOTHER WOMAN!" Her clenched fists pummeled his chest in frustration and she felt like strangling something.

 

"BEING WITH JAE? WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

 

So he wants to play this way? Fine with me!

 

"YEA, I'M GOING OUT WITH JAE, SO WHAT?"

 

It's a lie, but who the hell cares at the moment? Dara's eyes narrowed at Jiyong who was ready with his next retort.

 

"YOU'RE MARRIED TO ME, WOMAN."

 

Throwing her head back, Dara laughed. It was a harsh, bitter sound. "Funny you should mention that. You're married too, don't you think? And who was the one who betrayed the other first, pray tell?"

 

Stunned silence was his reply.

 

"It was YOU, YOU , YOU! Why can YOU screw around while I can't even TOUCH another man?"

 

"DAMN RIGHT YOU'RE NOT TOUCHING ANOTHER MAN. YOU'RE MY WIFE!"

 

"NEWSFLASH, YOU'RE MY HUSBAND AND YOU ED ANOTHER WOMAN."

 

" THIS!" Throwing his hands into the air, he cilmbed off the bed and turned around to face a trembling Dara. Without a word, he stormed off to the door, and threw it open. Another glare was sent to her way, and Dara met it, not willing to back down. Her head was raised proudly, flames apparent in her crystal eyes.

 

The door slammed close when Jiyong left. From her position on the bed, she could hear a chair knocked roughly onto the ground. Another door opened before crashing close. The sound echoed through the house, and Dara quivered before bursting into sobs. What had happened? Oh god... What have we done? Tears flowed from her closed lids and they splashed onto the bed, her clothes, her hands clutching her aching chest as she struggled to breathe.

 

When she opened her eyes, her vision was blurry, and she could hardly make out the grey blobs in front of her. What happened?! Why couldn't she see anything? Could it be because she cried? What was happening to her!? Her tears halted as she feared the worse. By refusing treatment for her illness was dangerous, but Chaerin said nothing would happen until awhile later!

 

Why couldn't she see?

 

Why couldn't she hear?

 

Another horror was realised when she couldn't hear anything. By the gods, what was happening to me!? I can't see, I can't hear! I feel so.. so trapped! Terrified, Dara let out a high-pitched scream. It tore from , and yet she could not hear anything. Fresh bouts of tears started again and her heart beat faster.

 

She couldn't die, not now!

 

She had a month left! Not now!

 

N-NO! I can't die! Who would take care of Jirin? Who!? I can't die! Not like this!

 

Not after a fight with Jiyong!

 

I- I haven't told him that I love him!

 

No!

 

When small arms embraced her, shaking her, her hearing returned somewhat, but her eyes remained useless, only producing streams of tears over and over again.

 

"Eomma!?"

 

It was Jirin! It was faint, and very far away, but it was Jirin! "J-Jirin!" Dara croaked out, sore from screaming and crying.

 

"Eomma! What happened? Why are you crying?!" Jirin's terrified voice reached her ears and she felt tears which were not hers drop onto her trembling hands. "EOMMA!"

 

"S-Sweetheart, d-don't cry, oh god, please don't!" Jirin's shaking body pressed into her front, and she returned the embrace tightly. She wasn't going to die. Not in front of her son! 

 

"J-Jirin! Get me, get me," She faltered and shut before her betraying mouth could say 'Appa'. "Get me Chaerin!"

 

"Auntie Chae?" Her son's weak voice asked and she nodded. Her head as pounding, her eyes getting tired from straining to see what she could not.

 

"Call Auntie Chaerin." Dara her lips and rasped. "Ask her to come here, now... Tell her it's an emergency..." Her sentence trailed off to a whisper so quiet Jirin panicked. 

 

"Eomma! Don't go! Stay with me! Eomma!" 

 

When his mother's lids flicked open, he was horrified to realize that she couldn't see him. What if she was suffering from a concussion? He remembered from the past that it was important not to let the patient fall asleep. The trembling boy shook Dara and racked his brain for something to engage her.

 

"Eomma, tell me, tell me about a time you spent with Appa!" That's it! "Tell me about a happy time! Like, how did you and Appa first met!"

 

His words were loud and quick, fear instilled in them as he came up with them quickly. Almost immediately, Dara's eyes looked faraway, as if looking at something else, and her pale lips curved into a sad smile. "I-It was a very long time ago..." Her voice was weak, but better than silent.

 

"Keep talking Eomma!"
 

What's happening to Eomma!? I'm scared! Eomma! Don't go! Eomma! Terrified, Jirin ran to his mother's handbag and retrieved her phone. Scrolling through the contacts, he thumbed the one that said 'Chaerin', and brought the shaking phone to his ear. When someone picked up on the other side, relieved, fresh tears began flowing again as he heard the soothingly familiar voice.

 

"Yah! Dara! You'd better not be calling me for some silly busine-!"

 

"Auntie Chae!" Jirin sobbed into the phone. "Auntie Chaerin!"

 

Alarmed, Chaerin grasped the phone tighter. "Jirin?"

 

Fear gripped the woman as the clearly distraught boy cried into the receiver, repeating her name over and over again. Could it be Dara? What was happening!? Her face paled and she tried to remain calm for the young child.

 

"Jirin, calm down, tell me what happened slowly."

 

"Auntie Chae! H-help me! It's Eomma! She's crying, and her eyes are unfocused! I don't know what to do! She's crying really badly! Help me!" Jirin continued as he grew afraid. What as happening to his sweet mother? He had never seen her like this! "She's shivering really badly! She and Appa had a fight, and Appa left the house, and Eomma screamed, and I went into the room and-"

 

Chaerin's heart skipped a beat as she quickly tugged on some pants and shirt. Seungri was already awake, and had changed into proper clothes as well. He had overheard the conversation and couldn't help but worry. It was too quick. How could it start so early? Chaerin looked at her boyfriend and nodded worriedly. "Does your Eomma want me to come over?"

 

"Sh-She said it was an emergency! Auntie Chaerin, hurry! Help me!"

 

Another sob was heard and Seungri tugged his frozen girlfriend into the car and started to drive to Dara's house quickly. Something bad was happening, and judging from Chaerin's state, he could tell she was worried. "Chaerin?"

 

"Auntie Chaerin! Are you coming now? Help!" Jirin clutched the phone and looked at his Eomma who seemed to be fading in and out of consciousness. "She seems to be falling sleep! Hurry!"

 

"Okay Jirin, I'm coming over right now. Remember not to let your Eomma fall asleep until I come, arasso?"

 

A click told her he had put down the phone. Worrying her bottom lip, Chaerin looked at her boyfriend with tears in her eyes. "It's too early, Seungri, It's too early! She can't just leave me behind like that!"

 

"Hey, it'll be fine, don't worry," his eyes kept on the road, his hand reached out to soothe Chaerin. "It will be fine."

 

Filled with tears and worry, fear that her friend was going, made Chaerin let out a sob. "I hope she's okay Seungri! I really do!"

 

"She will be fine, okay?" Seungri pressed down on the acelerator and the car sped forward. Lapsing momentarily into Japanese, a habit Chaerin tended to do when she was worried, she let out a string of words that had him confused at the speed she was belting out. "Hayaku!"

 

And then she switched to Korean again. "Eotteokhae! Eotteokhae!?"

 

Switching back and forth between both languages so rapidly it could be considered a talent, Seungri tuned his girlfriend out as he was getting a headache trying to understand her. When they reached the house, Chaerin jumped out before the car stopped fully, and Seungri abandoned it on the road, not bothering to park it properly and went after his girlfriend.

 

I'm coming Dara! Wait for me!

 

Jirin stared at his Eomma worriedly, still crying as he grasped her cold hand. "And then, h-he told me he loved me a-and hugged me a-and p-promised he'd never never ever l-leave m-me." Dara continued to cry as she realised he had broken his promise. Why, why! Where's Chaerin!? I need her! 

 

"Auntie Chaerin is coming soon Eomma! Stay with me for awhile longer!" Jirin begged and shook his mother's hand.

 

As he said so, the door burst open and Chaerin rushed in followed by Seungri. "Auntie Chae!" Jirin shouted as he tried scrambling to his feet before fainting, the fear taking a toll on him. Seungri rushed to him while Chaerin went to Dara hurriedly. 

 

"Dara! Daijoubu deska?! Stay with me, oh god, Dara, don't you dare leave me!" She blurted out and teared up, seeing her friend in such a weak. Her eyes were blank and her lips moved wordlessly.

 

Dara stared at what she thought was Chaerin- a grey shadow that loomed over her. Chaerin... She tried speaking, but nothing came out. Panicking, she sobbed louder and tried to scream. Nothing was heard. "Dara! Daijoubu deska!?"

 

Chaerin...

 

Dara her dry lips and tried again.

 

Chaerin...

 

Tell Jiyong...

 

Tell him...

 

That I love him...

 

I always... wi...

 


 

:o WHAT HAPPENED!? IS THIS THE END!!!?????

NOT TELLING ;) MUAHAHAHAHAHHA.  -is evil like that-.

 

By the way, I did a vocal cover with an old friend, she writes on AFF as well :)

It's a cover of 'Day By Day' originally by T-ARA!

It would really mean a lot to me if you all checked it out and tell me whatcha think :D

 

 

 

 

I'm the one in red >.> on the right. and I KNOW I LOOK VERY HORRIBLE. SORRY LAHHHH

(mergahd I just saw this again and I'm so embarrassed wtfffffff)

 

They are not long, the days of wine and roses:

Out of a misty dream

Our path emerges for a while, then closes

Within a dream