Change Of Plans

Just For Awhile More

 

[Sohee’s POV]

 

When Jiyong picked me up the next morning, I made my expression neutral as I climbed into his car. Inside, I was not only bitter, but excited as well. “Good morning,” he said as he pecked me on my cheek.

 

 

“Good morning,” I cooed and ran a finger down his chest. “So how did it go yesterday?” Though his face became stony, his eyes flashed with regret.

 

 

“She didn’t accept it that well last night, but today morning, she seems fine and agreed to it.” He shrugged.

 

 

“Agreed to it?” I snorted. “She doesn’t have a choice, does she?” Pabo.

 

 

“I suppose…”

 

 

Upon hearing his short reply, I tilted my head towards him, trying to make sure I looked innocent though I really felt like snarling at what might go wrong with my plan. “Why?”

 

 

Albeit a little hesitant, he said, “She agreed to the divorce, but she has a few requests.”

 

 

“Oh?” I sat up straighter. “What requests?”

 

 

“It’s rather weird actually,” he stalled, but seeing my eyes narrowing dangerously, he hurried on. “First, I can’t tell our son about the upcoming divorce.”

 

 

At the words ‘our son’, I pretended to look a tad bit annoyed. In reality, I couldn’t care less, but I have to be convincing anyway, so why not? He cupped my cheek fondly in reassurance and continued, “Also, the divorce is pushed back by a month.”

 

 

A month? WHAT? “And how did that come about?”

 

 

“Our son’s mid-year exams are coming up, she doesn’t want this to disrupt his studies.”

 

 

Dammit. It was supposed to happen soon, the time when her heart would break fully. When her husband officially leaves her, it was supposed to be abrupt and sudden, not give her a month to recover from her shock! Darn her!

 

 

“Oh, I suppose that’s fine then,” I smiled at him sweetly though actually grinding my teeth in exasperation instead. As he eased the sleek black car into a parking lot, he turned to me nervously, “There’s more.”

 

 

More?!?!? What more? Out loud, I smiled patiently at him and waited for him to explain.

 

 

“She- she wants me to,” he coughed nervously, “carry her from our bedroom to the front door every morning. Until the month ends that is.”

 

 

I laughed scornfully as I heard her request. How absurd. “She has to face the divorce sooner or later, no matter what trick she tries.” Jiyong nodded as he exited the car and opened the door on my side of the car. Grasping the hand that he extended towards me gracefully, I steadied myself and straightened my skirt. Always the gentleman, I thought mockingly as he held my briefcase and opened the office door for me.

 

 

When I was finally alone in my office, I settled into my chair with a sigh and propped my shoes up on the desk in front of me. One month hmm? If my plan fails... My revenge would be unfulfilled. Dara Park had to feel the way I did. If you're a little bit confused, let me explain.

 

 

I used to be very happy with my husband, and we were a very close couple. However, just about a year ago, things had begun to change. He was rarely at home, and when he was, he seemed far away from home, his mind on something else. He became moody and irrational and snapped at everything I said. I wasn't stupid. I knew something was up. And since it wasn't about home, it had to be about work, right? Thinking quickly, I called my friend who worked at the same company as my husband, and after much persuading and coaxing, she told me what I wanted to know.

 

 

"Well," my friend, Sulli, hesitated. "He has a new PA now."

 

 

"Oh?" The motors in my brain whirled quickly and I asked, "he likes her?"

 

 

Hearing this, Sulli choked. "Erm, he does."

 

 

I should be angry at this. Furious. Mad. But I remained calm. "Does she like him back?"

 

 

"No. She's married, and has a child, and a very happy family. Her husband's rather charming." A giggle sounded on the other side of the line.

 

 

"I see. What's her name?"

 

 

"Park Sandara. Dara for short."

 

 

"Get me Dara's particulars. Fax them to me or something."

 

 

"Why do you want them for?"

 

 

"You'll see."

 

 

Later that night, my husband came back home, and demanded a divorce. I was terribly hurt, but nothing could change his mind even though I screamed and begged. He left the house with his clothes and important objects, never looking back. I remembered the last few words he had shouted to me, "I HAVE SOMEONE I LIKE NOW, OKAY?" The 'okay' ringed in my ears, and I felt an intense hatred for this Dara Park. I wanted revenge. I wanted to make her feel how I did when my family broke up, when my husband left me for another woman.

 

 

So I devised a plan- to break up Dara Park's happy family. I wasn't that evil, and I felt sorry for the poor child they had about to be dragged into the mess, but I squashed down that annoying feeling. I later found out that Dara's husband, Kwon Jiyong, was in need of a personal assisstant as his latest one had left. What better way to have my revenge?

 

 

I applied for the interview and was selected among many others for the job. He was a stunning man, I had to admit, strong and masculine, Dara Park was a lucky woman. Their child had to be very beautiful. Still, I persisted in my 'mission' and I managed to make him fall for me. And he was completely under my thumb. I smirked at the thought and swiveled my chair to face the great window behind my desk.

 

 

Things weren't perfect, but at least they were going according to plan, though it would only succeed fully a month later. My eyes narrowed as I contemplated Dara's requests. Could she have a hidden agenda?

 

 

Hmm...

 


If you could give me a comment, mabe the updates will come faster ;)

So,  you , if you haven't commented, please do!

and I have stated it in the foreword that it was a true story, 

and I was really touched by it so I wanted to make a daragon story though there will be a few adjustments.

I will be posting the link to the true story when the story is finished...

 

xoxo.

 

There is a courtesy of the heart;

It is allied to love

From it springs the purest courtesy in the outward behavior