A Fun Day With B2ST

My OverProtective Brother...

Breakfast was pretty peaceful except for the occasion shouts between DongWoon and Yoseob, fighting over the last piece of toast.  KyungMin, with the help of Hyunseung, cleaned the table and washed the dishes.  The rest of the B2ST boys were sitting in front of the T.V. watching the game.  Yoseob was sitting on the dinning table working on his homework, while ruffling his hair in frustration.

“Yoseob Oppa? Are you ok? You want some tea?” Yoseob looked up from his notebook and just nodded.

“KyungMin-ah I want some tea too” KiKwang shouted.

“ME TOO” the rest of B2ST shouted.  KyungMin sighs but did as she was told.

“KyungMin-ah, Let me help you with that” DongWoon wanted to get up from his position on the couch to help KyungMin in the kitchen but KyungMin shook her head and shoos him away.  KyungMin came out of the kitchen with only 6 cups.  She placed it in front of Yoseob, who looked up from his homework, thanked her and continues to look annoyed with his homework.

“Here you go DongWoon Oppa”

“KiKwang Oppa”

“Hyunseung Oppa”

“DooJoon Oppa and last but not least JunHyung Oppa…”  KyungMin sets the tea down, she was about to walk away when someone gripped her hand.  She turned around to see DooJoon looking up at her.

“yes? Oppa?”

“Where’s yours?”

“I don’t need one.”

“Minnie stop lying, you just don’t want to wash an extra cup.” DongWoon looked up from his cup

“Share with me then.” DooJoon took a sip out of his cup and gave it to KyungMin.

“NO NO NO, that’s an indirect kiss.”  DongWoon puts his cup down on the coffee table and franticly waves his hand.  KyungMin looks at DooJoon then they smirk at each other.  She takes DooJoon’s drink and takes a sip out of it then walks between DooJoon and JunHyung and sits down.  She links arms with JunHyung and gently places her head on DooJoon’s shoulders and closes her eyes.  KyungMin smiles to herself as she hears DongWoon growling on the other side of KiKwang and Hyunseung.

“Can you stop being so loud!! I’m trying to finish my homework.”  Yoseob turns around and looks at the group sitting by the television.  The group nods their heads, Kikwang, who was holding the remote, smirks at Hyunseung.  He presses the volume up button and the house is slowly filled with the chattering coming from the television.

“YAH…Can’t you turn the TV down?” Yoseob yells, his face is turning red.

“Oppa, you know you will never get any work done when you come over.  Just take a break then.”

Yoseob sighs, knowing that KyungMin is right.  He packs his stuff and walks out of the living.  He walks towards DooJoon, KyungMin, JunHyung and stands in front of them.

“I wanna sit here.” Yoseob pouts at the three of them.  DooJoon and JunHyung roll their eyes and continue to stay seated.

“Oppa, I’ll move you can sit in my seat if you want?”  KyungMin attempts to get up but as quickly pulled down by both DooJoon and JungHyung.  DooJoon grabs KyungMin’s right arm while JunHyung grabs the other arm.

“KyungMin-ah sit with me” Yoseob gives KyungMin the cutest puppy eyes but DooJoon and JunHyung’s grip around her arms did not let her stand up.  Yoseob just pouts and sits down on the arm chair next to DongWoon.

The rest of the afternoon passes by rather peacefully, only with the occasional nag from DongWoon and random arguments.  KiKwang and HyunSeung lost at Rock, Paper, Scissors so they had to go make dinner.  The other group are sitting in front of the TV playing Guitar Hero: DooJoon on bass, DongWoon on keyboard, JunHyung on guitar, Yoseob on vocal, and KyungMin on drums.  Once again they all beat their own high score on their respectively parts.

“You know I never get why you never audition for any companies and debut as an idol.” Yoseob asked the minute the song ended.

“Umma, Appa did encourage me to try and audition but Oppa over there somehow convinced them that I should be concentrating on my studies instead of stepping foot in the entertainment industry.”  KyungMin pouts at her older brother, who ignored her and continued to look at his phone.

“Dinner’s ready.” Kikwang shouted as he brought the food out to the dining table.

“YAH DINNER” KyungMin and Yoseob ran towards the dinning table.  The sitting arrangement went like this: DongWoon, KyungMin, JunHyung, DooJoon, Hyunseung, KiKwang, and Yoseob.  Everyone ate silently, the silence seems to show that the B2ST boys were hiding something from KyungMin.  KyungMin too busy eating and didn’t notice the occasional glances between the members.  The rest of the next passed by with KyungMin occasionally arguing with DooJoon about, who cheated and who won the last game.  12:30 a.m. quickly came and DongWoon shooed his little sister off to bed.  After he tucked her in, he slowly closed her bedroom door and walked about to eh living where the rest of the other members were sitting quietly.

“So when should we tell her Hyung.” DongWon directed his question at DooJoon, who returned a questionable look.

“WE? She’s your little sister.  Why do I have to tell her?”  DooJoon said as he looked out the window next to him.

DongWoon was starting to get irritated, the rest of B2ST could see it.

“Come on guys, let’s tell her tomorrow TOGETHER at breakfast.  It’s getting late we have an early schedule, we need to rest up.” KiKwang said then he stood up and walked towards the closet.

Everyone changed into their sleep wear.  KiKwang, HyunSeung, and JunHyung each took out a sleeping bag from the closet and laid it on the carpeted floor.  DooJoon, and Yoseob took out the sofa bed and gently laid down on either side.  All the B2ST members with the expectation of DongWoon quickly drifted off to sleep.  DongWoon walked back to KyungMin’s room and walked up to the sleeping girl.

“How am I going to tell you tomorrow, will you be mad at me? I’m going to be so worried, I need to get someone to look after you…Sheesh, I don’t trust anyone but …HIM yeah I’ll call him then.  It’s getting late I need to catch up on my beauty sleep.  Good Night Baby Girl, See You later.”  He leaned in and kissed KyungMin on the cheek before he walked to his room.  The minute his head landed on the bed, he immediately drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have any suggestions tell me...I love comments in general

I LOVE ALL COMMENTS AND EVERY SUBSCRIBER...

I started a new Fanfic with a friend its a SHINee fanfic!! I hope you will take a chance to read it and subscribe

In Canada? Here Comes The Drama