YOU'RE GOING WHERE...Oh OK Then...

My OverProtective Brother...

Just like every weekend, B2ST comes over on Saturday, sleep over until Sunday and leave whenever they feel like.  KyungMin gently rolls off her bed at 8:30 a.m.  She walks out of her room to only be greeted by the light snoring sound of B2ST.  She washes up then went to the kitchen to make them all breakfast.  She takes out fruits, frozen waffles and coffee powder from the cabinet and then she cuts up the fruits, preheats the oven and starts the coffee machine.  Her next mission is to try and wake her brother and his bandmates up. She walks to DongWoon’s room attempting to wake him up, just like every time she tries, he won’t wake up the first time.  She walked back to the living room and attempts to wake up everyone.  She walks up to DooJoon and Yoseob

“Oppa…Wake Up…” KyungMin sits on the edge of the bed and gently taps DooJoon on the shoulders.

“No gimme 5 more minutes…” DooJoon mumbles in his sleep.  He outstretches his arms and grabs hold of KyungMin’s waist.  He turns towards the direction of Yoseob and KyungMin is swung between the two of them.  She started tapping DooJoon or Yoseob’s shoulder hoping that one of them can help her out of this.  Once again there was no response.  As she continued to lay there she felt something hard under the blanket.  She took it out to find that it was the remote for the TV.  She smirks to herself and points it at the TV.

She found this week’s Inkigayo being broadcasted, she mutes the TV and slowly turned up the volume of the TV.  When the max volume was reached she unmutes the TV and Freeze by Block B [a/n: It’s an awesome song] was blasting all around the room.  All the members of B2ST sleeping in the living bursts up from their sleeping positions.  She turns down the volume of the TV and leaps off the end off the sofa bed.  She walks back to her brother’s room to see him sitting at the edge of his bed rubbing sleep out of his eyes.  When she steps out of DongWoon’s bedroom, the dining table was already set and the breakfast was neatly placed in the centre.  Everyone sat down and started dividing the food and tinkering their coffee to suit their own tastes.

The minute breakfast started B2ST once again started to eye each other across the table.  They were all staring at DongWoon, who kept franticly shaking his head.  DooJoon glared at him and then kicked him under the table.

“Oww…”

“Oppa? Are you ok?” KyungMin looks up from her breakfast and looks at her brother. DongWoon just nodded and she went back to eating.  The rest of B2ST continues to eye DongWoon, he finally gives in and sighs.

“KyungMin-ah…” DongWoon started to stutter

“Hm?” KyungMin looks up from her breakfast again with her eyes opened wide innocently looking at her brother while still eating.

“We are not going to be able to visit you for the next month or so…” DongWoon whispered as he cautiously looks up and faces his little sister.  KyungMin abruptly stops eating and just stares at her brother.

“Why?” She asks as she tilts her head left.

“We have to prepare for our tour, concert and Japan debut.  We won’t be in Korea at all.  Well KiKwang will be only for Inkigayo.”

“Oh? Have Fun. B2ST Hwaiting!”  KyungMin pumps up her fists.  Everyone looked at her bewildered.

“You’re not upset that we won’t be here” DooJoon asked

“Nope! That means I can peacefully spend my weekends.” KyungMin answers while stuffing her face with fruits.

“You won’t miss us?” Yoseob asked

“Why would I? Its not you will be gone forever it’s only a month.” KyungMin chirped a little too happily

“Remember to eat healthy, don’t eat junk food everyday” Hyunseung interjects. KyungMin nods

“Don’t go home late, remember your curfew” KiKwang says sternly

“Don’t open doors to strangers and make sure to call one of us at least once a day” JunHyung adds into the list of don’t

“Oppa…I’m turning 18 this year. I’ll be fine.”

“You’re not living in this house for a month.  You’re staying with Key I need someone to keep an eye on you when I’m gone.” DongWoon finally ends the nagging fest.  KyungMin’s jaw drops open.

“You want me to stay with Key Oppa for the month?”

DongWoon nods.

“You trust me to live in a dorm with 5 guys…and YOU THINK THATS SAFER THEN ME STAYING HOME ALONE? Ok fine. At least I’ll get good food for the month. So when are you guys leaving?” Everyone was done breakfast so they all got up and puts their dishes in the kitchen.

“Saturday Morning. You are going to be there to send us off you got that?” JunHyung directed his question to KyungMin who just nodded as she started to clean the dishes.  With the help of B2ST, the kitchen was clean in less then 5 minutes.  As if on queue, DooJoon’s phone rings the minute KyungMin puts the last dish in the cabinet.

“Hello? Hyung? Yeah we’ll be down in a second.”  DooJoon hangs up his cell phone.

“Let’s go Hyung is downstairs” and DooJoon shoos s towards the door.

“Bye Bye KyungMin!”  DooJoon walks up to KyungMin, hugs her and kisses her forehead and he heads out the door.

“Be Careful ‘kay” KiKwang and Hyunseung were the next ones to give her a hug and then leaves.

“Promise me you will help me with my homework next time.” Yoseob pouts before giving a hug to KyungMin and leaves as well.

“We’ll come over on Friday if you need us to help you pack.”  JunHyung walks up to her and ruffles her hair before he leaves

“Don’t bring too much stuff over to SHINee’s dorm.  Key Hyung will most likely take you on a shopping spree when you arrive.  Call me if you need anything. Don’t forget to lock the door.” DongWoon was the last one to leave, he leans in and hugs his sister.   He finally lets go after seeing KyungMin’s nod he ruffles her hair and steps out the door.

She closed the front door and soullessly walks to her room and climbs on her bed.  She sits up with her back against the corner of her bed, she hugs a doll that DongWoon gave to her for her 16th birthday and tears started racing down her face.  The tears kept falling and she gently drifted off to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

YEAH DOUBLE UPDATE!! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME!! I COULD TRIPLE UPDATE BUT THEN I WOULD PASS OUT FOR SCHOOL TMR!!

I can't update tmr since i have a philosophy test on wednesday...I need to study for that thing...

ANYWAYS it's 1:05 a.m. so i need to sleep...Maybe if i procrastinate tmr i can write it but I won't post it til Wednesday After School [Or maybe during class Well see]... OMG this week is a short week too!! TEEHEE

I LOVE ALL COMMENTS AND EVERY SUBSCRIBER...

I started a new Fanfic with a friend its a SHINee fanfic!! I hope you will take a chance to read it and subscribe

In Canada? Here Comes The Drama