A New Friend

My OverProtective Brother...

KyungMin got home and took a shower.  She had a modeling job so she changed into a purple tanktop with a pair of denim short shorts.  She took her favorite sweater that was lying on top of school bag.  She pulled her sweater a little too hard so her school bag fell off her bag.  The contents of her bag fell over, as she packed her up her bag, she noticed the letter that she got this morning.  She nervously went to pick it up.  She opened it.

How can you steal my boyfriend from me.

Just because your brother is famous doesn’t mean you can seduce my boyfriend.

We are settling this once and for all.

I challenge you to a fight

I win you have to transfer school.

You win.  I will let you decide the consequences.

Meet me at the subway station near the school.

We will decide the destination then.

Come alone.

KyungMin smirked as she dumped the letter back in her bag then she walked out of her room.  The front door opened and in walks Taemin and GongChan.

“I’m home.  KyungMin-ah you’re leaving?”
”Yeah, GongChan what are you doing here?”

“The teacher gave me, Taemin Hyung, and JiHoon Hyung a huge group project to hand in.  To make up for the marks we are missing.”

“What course it is?”

“Um all of them. From the BEGINNING of the year” Taemin said as he played with his fingers.

KyungMin’s eye grew really big before she walked towards the couch and laid there laughing her head off.

“Oh My have fun with that.  Here let me help you.  Here are all the notes since the beginning of the term.  I’ll go home later to get you the notes of the other terms.  All the courses are in there.  I have to go, but wait where is Ji Hoon Oppa?”

“U-Kwon Hyung drove us here so I think they are still talking downstairs.”  GongChan said as he started flipping through her notes.

JiHoon and Yoo Kwon walked in the room as KyungMin bended down to tie her shoe lace.  She stood up and moved her head forward when she accidentally face plants into U-Kwon’s chest.  She was shocked and she walked back but accidentally trips on the step behind her.  As she fell Yoo Kwon took his left arm and grabs on to KyungMin’s arm and his right arm slips behind her waist.  There wasn’t a lot of room in the foyer so this time it was Yoo Kwon’s turn to trip.  He was still holding on to KyungMin so she fell on top of him, making another face plant into his chest.

“KyungMin-ah/ KyungMin Noona.  Are you ok?” Taemin and GongChan yelled as they ran over towards her.

“Nice catch Hyung.” Ji Hoon said as he smirked at his pink faced Hyung and rather calm classmate.

“Thanks.” KyungMin mumbles before she stands up and offers Yoo Kwon a hand.

“Don’t you think you should introduce yourselves?” Ji Hoon said as he continued to smirk.

“Nice to meet you I’m Block B’s smile representative, Kim Yu Kwon, call me U-Kwon.”  Yoo Kwon stands up and bowed towards KyungMin.

“Nice to meet You, I’m B2ST’s Son DongWoon’s Step Sister, Park KyungMin.  Sorry about that.”

“KyungMin-ah, aren’t you going to late for your photoshoot” Taemin injected.

KyungMin looks at her watch and screams

“Oh My GOSH. I‘m going to be late.  If Oppa was here I would just take his car… BUT NO he has to be in Japan.  I have to go. Bye guys how fun with your project.”

JiHoon looked at Yu Kwon and then directed his gaze towards KyungMin, who was wearing her sweater.  KyungMin was about to walk out the door when Yu Kwon pulls back her arm.

“Let me make it up to you.  I’ll drive you there”

KyungMin stood there thinking about it for a second then nodded.  The two of them walked out of the dorm parking lot.

“So where are you going?”

”modeling for ELLE Korea’s Spring edition.”

The rest of the ride was silent, KyungMin looked out the window watching the lights and families walk by.  Yu Kwon was concentrated on the road, he had to turn left at the next intersection, so he signaled and turned his head to look at his blind stop.  When he turned his head back to the front of the car, something caught his eye which caused him pull over in the middle of the road.

“KyungMin-sshi.  What’s wrong?”

KyungMin looks up and there was tears falling down her eyes again.  She just shakes her head as she tried to wipe her tears off her face.  The tears just kept streaming down her face.

“Gimme your phone.”  KyungMin unwilling gave him her phone.

Yu Kwon called her manager and told her that KyungMin had a high fever and won’t be able to go to work.  Her manager reluctantly cancels her job.  Before he gave her back her phone, the wallpaper caught his eye.  It says “25 Days Until Oppa Comes Home.”.  Yu Kwon gave the phone back and continued to drive, he drove to a near by café that was facing a beach and parked the car.  He stepped out of the car and opened the passenger side of the car.  KyungMin got out of the car still completely dazed.  He led her to a small table on the balcony of the café.  A waiter came by and Yu Kwon ordered a banana split for KyungMin and a parfait for himself.  The food came and the both of them continued to eat.  Yu Kwon just watched as KyungMin continued to nibble on her food.

“Have you ever wanted to say something so badly but you can’t because it would make it hard on the person you are telling?”  Those were the first words that came out of KyungMin’s mouth since she left the house.

“I have.  Have you?”  Yu Kwon asked as he stared at KyungMin who is now looking at the beach.

“Yeah, you know I don’t want my brother to leave for Japan.  He is the only family I really have.  My parents go traveling all the time.  We only see them around twice a year, sometimes we don’t even see them.  I care about my only brother so I can’t be selfish, he went to pursuit this path, as I little sister I have to be supportive and let him go.  I hate this part of me.  The selfish self centered part of me, it’s just so hard to let go of that, I don’t like sharing my brother.  What should I do U-Kwon-sshi?”

“There’s nothing wrong with being caring about family, I miss my older brother, it’s been a long time since I last saw him.  You’re better off then me.  You can see DongWoon sunbae whenever you want since you are both in Seoul but I can only see my brother when I go home.”

“I’m sorry.  I never thought about it that way.  Thanks U-Kwon-sshi I guess that makes me feel better”

“KyungMin-shi, call me Oppa, I don’t like the sound of shhi.  It makes me sound old”

“I’ll drop the formalities if you do too.”

The two of them smiled at each other and paid the bill.  KyungMin insisted on paying for her share but Yu Kwon took the bill before it even got to their table.  The two of continued to talk about their lives as they walked on the beach.  The cool spring air blew KyungMin’s hair around which caused her bare shoulders to make connect with the wind.  Yu Kwon could see goose bumps forming on KyungMin’s arms.  He took off his sweater, which left him with only a black tank top, and draped it on her shoulders.

“You look cold.  Let’s go back to the car, I think we should take you home.  If DongWoon found out that his little sister is sick I think he will kill the SHINee sunbaes.”

KyungMin nodded and the two of them went back to the car.  Just like on the way there, the ride was completely silent.  When they reached the SHINee dorm Yu Kwon dropped KyungMin off at the front.

“U-Kwon Oppa, aren’t you going to come upstairs? JiHoon Oppa is probably still working on their project.  And I’m not even sure if the other Oppas are even home yet.”

“Fine I’ll park the car and come up with you.”

KyungMin was standing there still wearing Yu Kwon’s sweater.  She was standing there when someone tapped her on the shoulders.

“Jjong Oppa. You’re back already?  I thought you guys will come home later today.”

“We would normally come home late because we don’t want top see the maknae’s face but we miss you so we have to come home early.” Onew walked in front of JongHyun and ruffles KyungMin’s hair.

“KyungMin-ah what are you doing outside? You’re going to catch a cold like this, let’s go inside.” Minho took KyungMin’a hand

“Wait Oppa, I’m waiting for a friend.”

The three of them quirked their eyebrow, KyungMin turns around and sees Yu Kwon walking towards them.

“U-Kwon Oppa.  Here are my SHINee Oppas, Lee Jinki or Onew, Kim JongHyun, and Choi Minho.  Wait where is Umma?”

Out of no where a high pitched scream can be heard.

“WHAT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE’S SICK!!! LEE TAEMIN HOW CAN YOU JUST LET HER LEAVE THE HOUSE LIKE THAT… YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I COME BACK, BRACE YOURSELVE BOY…PARK KYUNGMIN?”

Key’s voice trailed off as he ran towards KyungMin.

“Baby Girl, that stupid Taemin told me you were sick? Do you have a fever?  Do you have a cough? Do you feel like throwing up?” Key kept attacking her with questions.

“Oppa, Oppa… KEY OPPA, KIM KIBUM OPPA. Listen to me…I’m fine.”

“Then what’s with the call from Taemin?”

“I felt like slacking off so I didn’t go to work.”

“But Taemin told me that your manager got a call from a male.  Who were you with KyungMin-ah?”

“Key sunbae, I’m sorry that was me.  I dragged her away from work so I took her cell phone and called her manager.”

Key was about to shoot a glare at the unknown voice but was cut off by the leader.

“Kibum-ah.  Can we go upstairs and talk about this.  The poor boy looks like he’s freezing.”

“Fine Fine,  KyungMin-ah are you cold?  Wait since when did you wear a guy’s jacket, that’s not DongWoon’s. That’s not the style of anyone I know.”

“Key Oppa, can we go inside now? U-Kwon Oppa looks really cold.”

Before Key can continue to nag, Onew dragged Key inside the dorm foyer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHA double update!! time to update other ffs!! or should i triple update!!

i'm still deciding love interests for this!! who should KyungMin end up or could love!! and should i get DongWoon to approve of this??

I LOVE ALL COMMENTS AND EVERY SUBSCRIBER...