Another Peaceful Day?

My OverProtective Brother...

The lunch bell finally ran, before any of KyungMin or Hye Su’s follower can catch up to them, the two of them grabbed their lunches and ran all the way up to the roof.  Taemin saw them leave, he was about to go catch up to them but was blocked by a wall of fangirls.  He turned around hoping to ask JiHoon or GongChan for help but it seems like they were in the same situation as him.  The three of them was too nice to ask them to leave.  The three of them were hoping for someone to save them, it looks like their dreams came true.

“Girls, Girls.  Give them some room.  Do you want them to transfer out tomorrow because of you guys constantly bothering them?”

“What do you want.  Who do you think you are telling us what to do…”

One of the girls standing in front of Taemin shouted towards the voice.   After she shouted the color of her face drained when she realized who she was talking to.

“What did you just say to us?” Hye Su said as she quirked her eyebrows, KyungMin was behind Hye Su holding on to her jacket sleeve.

“Hye Su Unnie.  I’m sorry I didn’t know it was you.  Is there anything you want? I’ll go buy it for you.” The girl’s voice softened up and bowed her head towards Hye Su.

“I don’t want anything from you.  Just leave the boys alone.  Go spread the word that anyone who bothers them will have to deal with us.”

All the girls nodded, some went back to their seats while others dashed out the classroom.  KyungMin looked at Hye Su, they both nodded to each other, and walked towards the boys.  Hye Su pulls Taemin’s hand while KyungMin drags GongChan and JiHoon.  The 5 of them continued to walk until they reached the roof top.

The threes boys were pulled into a secluded and isolated corner of the rooftop.   The only thing present the corner is an eerie looking storage room.  KyungMin lets go out JiHoon and GongChan’s hand and walks towards the left side of the storage room.  She takes out key and unlocks the first lock, which is on the front of the lock, then she slides her finger on the bottom of the lock.  To the boy’s surprise, the door opens.  The three of them nervously walk in.

The room doesn’t have much in it.  It just has a few armchairs, a laptop, a closet, and a small kitchen.  The girls motioned the boys to sit.  KyungMin went to the kitchen to go make them a cup of tea.  After they drank the tea, Taemin was the finish one who broke the silence.

“Thanks for saving us back there.”

“No problem.  I know how it feels to be mobbed by people.” Hye Su answered.

“Su… You only get mobbed cause you keep picking fights with people.  The reason they get mobbed is cause they’re famous.” KyungMin giggled as she sat on the edge of Hye Su’s chair.

“Same diff.”

“SURE IT IS” KyungMin rolled her eyes as she laughed at her friend.

“So what’s with this place.  Hye Su-sshi and KyungMin-sshi” GongChan asked as he looked around

“Can we drop the formalities its feels weird.”  Hye Su said as she drank her tea.

“This place, is mine and Hye Su’s sanctuary but it will be yours too.”
”Why would you need a sanctuary?” JiHoon asked.

“It gets really annoying having to put up with people at school” KyungMin sighed

“Good thing no one else found out more about your life other then the fact that Son DongWoon is your brother, or I don’t even think I, the fighting queen ,can protect you.”

“Hye Su… Stop praising yourself.” KyungMin rolled her eyes.

“KyungMin, you are B2ST’s Dongwoon’s little sister?” JiHoon and GongChan asked in complete surprise.  KyungMin nodded her head then stood up to get something.

“Oh before I forget.”

KyungMin takes out, netbook, and a scanner that is now connected to the lock.

“Taemin Oppa, swipe your index finger here”

Taemin did as he was told, she recorded the fingerprint and gave Taemin a key.  She repeated the same process with JiHoon and GongChan.

“Guys these keys will get you in to the club house.  There are a few rules that you have to follow.  It rather simple and it all makes sense.  You can not invite people into this room because it won’t be a sanctuary if other people knew about it, and bothers us about it.  No one can know about this place, so you three be careful when coming up here, you don’t want to be followed by fans on your way here.  If you do get stalked by fans and can’t get here text me or KyungMin and we will gladly get you out of there. Or the simple solution of not coming here but tell us so we know you can’t come.  And the most important part is you HAVE to keep the place clean.  Any questions?” Hye Su said as KyungMin continued to type something on her netbook.

“Lunch will be over in 20 minutes, and you didn’t even eat yet.”  KyungMin takes out some left over food from the fridge and heats it back up.  After the three of them were done eating, they slowly locked up left the clubroom.

The five of them walked back to class and took their seats. The rest of the day continued silently, they copied notes, the three boys kept causing disruptions in class, Hye Su was texting in class, KyungMin was the only one who was actually working.

With that the final bell rang, and the boys in the class ran out the door to join their club activities, and the girls lingered around hoping to be able to talk to the three boys.  Their homeroom teacher called the three boys out, the girls in the class reluctantly left.  Hye Su and KyungMin left the class as well.  KyungMin was waiting for the bus when she decided to text Taemin

To: TaeMin

From: KyungMin

I have to do something after school today so I have to go home.

See you later

_______________________________

I have to update this ff more often so i can have b2st appear in this ff again!! did you watch their comeback!! OMG i melted over and over again!! I want to try and double update today!!

Other then this ff I'm writing one fo my apply ffs almost everyday!! I hope you will click the links and give my other ffs a try  Make Way For 2x4EVER

I need to update my other apply FF In Love With My Brother's Friend...WOW 4 active FFs... and i want to start a new one too...

I LOVE ALL COMMENTS AND EVERY SUBSCRIBER...

I started a Fanfic with a friend its a SHINee fanfic!! I hope you will take a chance to read it and subscribe

In Canada? Here Comes The Drama