You Go To This School Too?

My OverProtective Brother...

Dinner was filled with small talk, anyone could tell that the SHINee members were refraining from saying anything that will make her think of her brother.  Dinner ended, KyungMin offered to help Key with the dishes only to be shooed away.  So she went to brush her teeth then settled down between Taemin and Onew, who were move sitting on the floor.  Minho took control of the remote so they were watching the baseball game.  KyungMin slowly drifted off to sleep.  Her heads gently landed on Taemin’s shoulders.  The rest of the members, aside from Key and Taemin, smirked at the scene but continued watching TV.  Taemin just sat there and looked at the girl who was sleeping on his shoulders, he felt his cheeks turning red.  KyungMin could not sleep for very long because there was a vibration coming out of her phone.

“Hello?”

“KyungMin-ah I arrived in Japan.  Are you being a goods girl and listening to Key and the other Hyungs?”

A smile swept across her face, it was a bright smile that has been hidden from the world for the last week.

“Oppa, Of course I listen to them.  Don’t you remember that I only don’t listen to you?”

KyungMin waved goodbye to SHINee as she walked to her room to continue her conversation.  Key finished cleaning the kitchen to see KyungMin missing.  Onew pointed to Key’s room and used his other hand to make a phone.  Key nodded and sat between Minho and JongHyun.

KyungMin kept talking to DongWoon unless he shooed her off to bed.  By then all the SHINee members were already asleep.   After talking to her brother, she fell asleep for once without tears coming out of her eyes.

~Next Day~

KyungMin was sleeping peacefully until someone kept shaking her shoulders.

“KyungMin-ah, wake up.  You are going to be late for school?”

KyungMin’s eyes slowly started to open.  She was greeted Key’s face.  Key with the help of Minho pulled KyungMin up and pushed her into the washroom.  Her uniform was neatly hanging on the towel rack.  She took a shower, changed into her uniform and puts on her contacts.  Her hair was half dry as she walked out of her room.  All the members were sitting at the dining table and eating breakfast.  All the members, with the expection of Taemin, waved hi to her.  She sat down next to JongHyun, Key gave her a bowl of rice and a pair of chopsticks.  As KyungMin was eating her long hair kept falling in front of her face.  Key tsked and walked to KyungMin’s room and took out a curler and a hair ties.  When he got back to the dining table, he started to heat up the curler.

“LEE TAEMIN, Will you get up already.   You are going to be late for class.  This will be the first time you went to class in the pass 2 months.”

A crash sound can be heard from Taemin’s room, it looks like he rolled off her bed and landed on the floor.  Key started to curl KyungMin’s hair, when all of it was curled Taemin finally walked out of his room and headed towards the kitchen.  Key continued to fix KyungMin’s hair by creating a side ponytail that seems to effortlessly flow down the left side of her head.  Taemin finally sat down and started to eat breakfast.

“Taemin Oppa, is that Seoul Art School Uniform?”

“Yeah.  How did you know?” Taemin looks up and his eyes widened.

“Isn’t that the Girl’s uniform for my school.” Taemin asked and KyungMin nodded.

“Awesome, it’s the same destination, I won’t have to waste gas and drive to two different places” JongHyun chirped.

Key was shooing them so the trio was out the door by 7:45.  To prevent any commotion JongHyun dropped the two of them off a street away from school.  Taemin and KyungMin silently walked to school.  Taemin was in disguise and KyungMin was walking by Taemin like there is nothing abnormal with walking next to a guy who is wearing a scarf in the middle of spring.  The two of them were about to split up when…

“Neh, Oppa, what class are you even in?”

“3-A, You?”

“Me too.  Looks like I’m going to save you a spot in class.  I have to meet my friend so see you later. ”

KyungMin ran off to a group of girls that was standing under a tall Sakura Tree.

“KyungMin-ah, I haven’t seen you for soo long.   You must have been really busy.” Her best friend Kim Hye Su walked towards KyungMin and gives her a hug

“Nah, just occasionally modeling. Most of the time is studying.  I’m not smart like you I need to study.”

“Won’t DongWoon Oppa be mad at you for modeling?”

“Nope, he just won’ let me be a singer.”

“OMG, did you hear that there will be 3 new students today, well one of them just haven’t been to school since now and the other 2 just transferred here.  I heard that they are in idol groups.  I wonder which one it will be?” One of Hye Su and KyungMin’s followers randomly interjected

The group of girls was planning to talk longer but the bell rang so the whole group ran to class.  KyungMin went to her shoe locker and a letter fell out.

“OH!! Is that a love letter I see?” Hye Su appeared out of no where

“Looks like our nicest Queenka, finally has a love letter.  DongWoon Oppa is going to be so mad” one of Hye Su and KyungMin’s followers appeared out of no where.

“OMG for the last time, I’m not a Queenka.  And this is not a love letter.” KyungMin pouted as she walked to class with the rest of the group teasing her and following her to class.

Hye Su and KyungMin walked into class and find a seat, they don’t have seating arrangements so the two of them sat on the row of desk next to the window.  Hye Su sat at the second desk from the front and KyungMin sat behind her.  A couple of boys tried to sit behind KyungMin and in front of Hye Su but they were shooed away by their followers.

The final bell finally rang and the teacher walked in with 3 guys.  The girls in the room squealed.  Comments such as “OMG, so the rumors are true, their from different idols groups!!?.  The girls were screaming while the boys were glaring at the 3 boys in front of the class.  Taemin waved towards KyungMin, the girls in the class was about to throw death glares at the girl who could have stolen Taemin’s heart, but these looks softened when they saw it was KyungMin.

“You know SHINee’s maknae? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“It’s a long story, I’ll tell you the full story later.  Meet me at the balcony at lunch.  Think of a plan to ditch the followers.”

Hye Su nodded and turned back to the front of the class.

“Boys introduced yourself.”

 

“Nice to meet you, I’m SHINee’s maknae Lee Taemin”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Block B’s maknae Pyo JiHoon or you can call me P.O”

“Nice to meet you, I’m B1A4’s maknae Shik GongChan”

The girls were screaming once more and the teacher told them to calm down.

“There are only 3 seats left and that is with Hye Su-sshi and KyungMin-sshi’s row.  Boys it’s up to where you want.  Actually boys, sit by your height.  Taemin-sshi sit in front of Hye Su- sshi, JiHoon-sshi sit in the back, and GongChan-shhi please seat behind KyungMin-sshi”

After the boys took their seat homeroom finally ended and math class started.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I switiched Sandeul with Gongcahn since i wanted the story to use their real ages but a b1a4 profile i looked up told me gongchan was 94 so i had used sandeukl but i lk gongchan better!! so yeh i changed ti now!! i'm sorry if if confused anyone!!

Its been a while since i updated this FF!! i was organizing stuff for one of my apply ffs!! its Make Way For 2x4EVER please give it a try!!

I need to update my other apply FF In Love With My Brother's Friend...WOW 4 active FFs... and i want to start a new one too...

I LOVE ALL COMMENTS AND EVERY SUBSCRIBER...

I started a new Fanfic with a friend its a SHINee fanfic!! I hope you will take a chance to read it and subscribe

In Canada? Here Comes The Drama