SHINee Dorm... Another Friend

My OverProtective Brother...

With Key almost willing to blow up at any moment, the ride up to the SHINee dorm was completely silent.  The minute the 6 of them stepped out of the elevator a lot of shouting can be heard.  Key almost ran to the dorm door, he tried to find his keys but Onew stepped in front of him and just pushed open the door.  World War Three seemed to have broken loose, there was paper everywhere, there are scissors on the floor and GongChan was being chased by an unknown person.  Key couldn’t hold it in anymore.

“WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HOUSE?”

Taemin looked up and all the blood on his face drained.   He ran behind KyungMin, who was standing next to Yu Kwon, and hid behind her.

“Umma, I didn’t do anything.  I was working on our project when JinYoung Hyung came by to bother us work.”

“Whose’s JinYoung?” KyungMin asked as she tried to push Taemin off her.
The guy who was chasing GongChan stopped and turned around to face the room in the foyer.

“Nice to me you I’m B1A4’s leader Jung JinYoung”

The group in the foyer all bowed and introduced themselves.  Key walked into the house and signaled Taemin to walk towards the kitchen, Taemin gulped but followed him.

As Key was talking to Taemin, the rest of the group walked into the house.  The rest of the SHINee members walked into the kitchen to keep an eye on Key.

“Noona, you’re back?” GongChan said as he continued to right in the notepad in front of him.

“Yeah, I didn’t feel like going to work today so I walked around with U-Kwon Oppa.  JiHoon Oppa, GongChan please tell me that you actually did work?”  KyungMin said as looked around the messy living room.

“KyungMin-sshi, this mess has been here since I got here.  I’ve been here for almost an hour now.” JinYoung said as he walked into the room with a garbage bag and a dust pan.

“JinYoung-sshi, I’ll take care of it for you.  You are a guest after all.  U-Kwon Oppa, you can sit if you want…That’s IF you can find somewhere clean to sit.”

“YEAH, Thanks Noona…” GongChan started to say but KyungMin shot him and JiHoon a glare so they both of them reluctantly stood up ands started cleaning after themselves.  KyungMin finally gave in and let Yu Kwon and JinYoung help clean up.  When almost half of the mess was clean, the rest of the SHINee members came out of the kitchen and went to the living room.  Taemin walked towards them and helped clean up.

“Thank you JinYoung-sshi, and Yu Kwon-sshi for helping that messy boy clean up.  If you don’t mind why don’t you all stay for dinner?” Key asked the group that was cleaning up.  The group tried to refuse.

“Come on, U-Kwon Oppa, JinYoung-sshi.  Stay for dinner.  JiHoon Oppa and GongChan have to stay anyways.  It’s Key Umma’s rules the mess you make you have to clean up, with this mess.  I’m sure they will stay until dinner.”
”I’ll stay on one condition.” JinYoung directed his sentence to KyungMin

“What is it?”

“If we all drop the formalites.  It makes me feel so out of place if I’m the only one you formalities with”

“All set then, KyungMin come help me in the kitchen.  JinYoung Hyung and Yu Kwon please take a seat, guests should not be picking up after our mess.” Key interjected before KyungMin could even answer.

As everyone else cleaned the living room and straightened out the rest of the dorm, the smell of rice and the sound of the kitchen fan filled the dorm.  Onew went to the kitchen to get the placemats and utensils since the smell of rice means dinner is almost ready.  Minho and JongHyun went to the storage room to get the extra tables and placed it next to the coffee table on the living room.  KyungMin walked out of the kitchen with a kitty apron and she carried 5 bowls of rice at a time.  Taemin and GongChan ran up to her help her carry it, she walked back to the kitchen to get the last 5 bowls, this time JiHoon and JinYoung helped her carry that.  KyungMin walked back to the kitchen, and didn’t come out since the kitchen fan was turned off.  KyungMin walked out holding 2 plates of food on her right hand and another on her left.  JongHyun and Yu Kwon stood up and helped her carry the dishes.  KyungMin placed her last plate on the coffee table and took off her apron.  She sat down next to Yu Kwon, Key finally came out of the kitchen and set down the last plate then sat between KyungMin and JongHyun.

The group wolfed down on food, Taemin started complaining that Minho was eating too much, Onew continued to munch down the chicken in front of him.  Key kept nagging JongHyun about his food habits while continuous giving food to KyungMin.  JiHoon was talking to Yu Kwon while GongChan and JinYoung seemed to be arguing with each other again.  Dinner ended and all the members cleaned up and moved everything back to its original positions.  Once again JiHoon, GongChan, and Taemin took out their notes and started working on their projects.  JinYoung and Yu Kwon were gaming on the big screen TV with Minho and JongHyun.  Key, KyungMin and Onew were in the kitchen cleaning up the dishes.  It was getting late and the trio was no where close to finishing any of their projects so they decided to work on it tomorrow in someone else’s dorm after school.

JinYoung, Yu Kwon, JiHoon, and GongChan were in the foyer tying their shoes getting ready to go.

“KyungMin-ah, I think your sweater is still in my car.”  Yu Kwon said

“Oh, yeah it is.  JiHoon Oppa, can you bring it to school tomorrow then?”  KyungMin asked JiHoon, JiHoon stared for a second then replied.

“Honestly I don’t’ know if I’m coming to school tomorrow.  Hyung don’t we have schedule tomorrow?”

“Yeah we do but I don’t know what time it is?” Yu Kwon answered as he took out his phone to check the schedule. JiHoon smirked and took the phone out of his hand.

“Here just call Hyung tomorrow and you guys can meet up to get it.”  JiHoon said as he punched in KyungMin’s number into Yu Kwon’s phone.  The group left, Taemin and KyungMin was shooed to bed by Key.

The other group left the SHINee dorm, when they reached the front of the building, they said their good byes and left their separate ways.  It was just Yu Kwon and JiHoon left in the car.

“JiHoon-ah, why did you do that?” Yu Kwon asked as he backed out of the parking spot.

“Do what?” JiHoon asked as he looked out the window.

“Lie to her like that.  You know that most of our schedule now is after school, Cho PD wants you to concentrate on school.”

“It’s not lying.  I honestly don’t remember what time our schedules are.”

“Maknaes shouldn’t lie.  You are the most time dependent person I know” Yu Kwon turned right and pulled into his parking spot.

“Hyung, don’t stress the small stuff.  Just use the number I saved on your phone then call her.  Meet up with her and give her back her sweater.”

“Can’t you just give it to her when you go to school tomorrow?” Yu Kwon stopped the car and pulled up the hand brakes.

 “Use it as a chance to get to know her better.”

“Why would I need to do that?”

“It’s sad to see you with so little friends so I decided to help you.”  The maknae ran out of the car and towards dorm before Yu Kwon catches on to the insult.

“YAH, PYO JIHOON COME BACK HERE.”

____________________________________________________________________________________

I wasnt't going to update this but then i got a poster so i felt the need to post up a chapter to celebrate my poster!!

I'm updating my other ff more this one!! I'm sorry I'll update this more often soon!!

Who should be her love interests!! tell me in the comment box!!

I LOVE ALL COMMENTS AND EVERY SUBSCRIBER...