Bye Bye B2ST Oppas...Hello SHINee Oppas

My OverProtective Brother...

“KyungMin-ah listen to everything that Key Hyung tells you to do, and don’t cause any trouble when you are living with SHINee.  Hyung take care of her. ’kay.  She can be clumsier then Onew sometimes.”
”OPPA!!”

KyungMin pouted as she watches her brother nag.  The day has finally arrived, B2ST is leaving for their concert tour.  DongWoon left his sister in the care of his best friend SHINee’s Almight Key.

“Anyways the flight is going to leave without us.  Bye Bye everyone” DongWoon tightly hugs his little sister and whispers something in her ear.  Her eyes widen and she tightens her hug.  DongWoon reluctantly lets go and kisses her on the cheek and walks off to catch up with everyone else.

The boy walked through the gate and continues to wave at her until they disappeared behind the glass gate.  KyungMin stares blankly at the gate and wouldn’t move an inch.  With the help of Key, the two of them gently left the airport.  KyungMiin stood there all dazed as Key tries to hail a cab.  The minute KyungMin stepped into the taxi, tears started racing down her face as she remembered what her brother said before he left

“I’ll Miss You.  I Love My Darling Little Sister.  Be Careful when I’m gone.”

The tears just won’t stop falling.  Key, who was sitting next to her, turns her around and hugs her.  KyungMin kept sobbing and holding on to Key’s jacket the entire ride to SHINee’s dorm.

When they arrived at the dorm, Key was about to KyungMin up.  He noticed that he fell asleep already.  He sighed and picked up the phone and calls the dorm.  Minho being the only one home came down and helped Key pay for the taxi ride.  Minho held KyungMin bridal style so Key can get out of the taxi.  KyungMin’s hand was still holding on to Key’s sleeve so Key had to hold her the whole way up to the dorm.

Key laid her down on his bed and gently disconnected himself from her.  He took a tissue and wiped the tears that were caught in her tear ducts.  He tucked her in and walked back out in the living room.

Minho was sitting on the couch watching 100 points out of 100 points.  Key sighed and sat next to Minho.

“Hyung…You ok?”

“Yeah.  She makes me worry a little too much. The Son-Park siblings cause a lot of problem for everyone who has to take care of them.”

“Um… Why?”

“DongWoon is just soo protective over his little sister, if he wasn’t on the plane.  He would probably be calling me every half an hour to nag me about his little sister.  KyungMin on the other hand will be really dazed and be in cloud 9 most of the time.”

“Wow, those two must be really close.”

“Yeah, oh look at the time.  Everyone else will be home soon. I’m going to make dinner.  I need to make something that will get KyungMin to come out of her room to eat.  She will go back to sulking after dinner.” Key is about to get up but Minho pulls him back done.

“How about we plan something to keep her mind occupied, so she won’t sulk the whole night.” Minho

Key’s eyes lit up and nodded.  He walked towards the kitchen to start making dinner.  Key was done preparing the ingredients for dinner when the front door opened and 2 loud voices filled the dorm.

“HYUNG, give me back my chips. I used my own money to buy them.”

“Taemin-ah, it’s almost dinner time you can eat then now.”

“But… FINE.  KEY UMMA…”

The owner of the voice is no other then Taemin, ran towards Key and rested his chin on Key’s shoulder.

“Umma…Jinki Hyung won’t let me eat chips.”

“Well, you can eat them later.  It’s almost dinner time.  Help me set the table.”

Taemin walked to the dining room table and sets the table for 5 people but sees an extra set of untnsil.

“Umma, why do we have an extra set?”

“We have a guest for dinner.”  Key shouted from the kitchen.

“Oh so that’s why I see an extra pair of shoes in the foyer.”  The last SHINee member walks into the house with a plastic bag filled with snacks.

“Ok Dinner’s ready.  Taemin and Minho help me serve it.  I’ll get wake her up.”

Key walked towards his room.  JongHyun, Onew, and Taemin exchanged looks after hearing the words “wake her up”.

Key gently opened the door and tip toed to his bed.  KyungMin was still sleeping but her face seems to be finally at peace.  Key gently shook her shoulder.  KyungMin’s eyes started to flutter.

“Um? Oh Key Oppa Good Morning. How did I get here?”

“I carried you up here.  You fell asleep on the ride here.”

“Sorry Oppa…Oh yeah, DongWoon Oppa is in Japan right now.”  There was a silence as KyungMin looked out the window between Key’s bed and his desk.  There was a hint of sadness coming out from her eyes.  Key just couldn’t stand it anymore so he grabbed KyungMin’s hand and pulled her up.

“I made dinner.  Go wash up and come out for dinner.”

“Oh…Is it jus the two of us?”

“No all the members are here now hurry up.”

Key waited outside the bathroom door, within 5 mins KyungMin emerged from the bathroom.  Together with Key, they walked to the dining room, KyungMin wsa holding on to Key’s sleeve and walked a couple of steps behine him.

To Key’s surprise, when they got to the dining table,  all the boys were still there patiently and not wolfing down at the food in front of them.  Onew, JongHyun, and Taemin looked curiously at the girl behind Key.  Key gently pushes her in front of him.

“Go introduce youself.”

“Hello, Nice to meet you.  I’m Park KyungMin.  I’m B2ST Son DongWoon’s younger sister.  I’ll be living with you guys until my brother gets back from his tour.  I hope we get along.”  She bowed and stands there awkwardly.

Onew stands up from his seat.

“Hello, I’m SHINee’s leader Lee Jinki. You can call me Onew.”  The both of them bowed as each other.

JongHyun was the next one to stand up.

“Hello, I’m SHINee’s bling bling Kim JongHyun, I hope we get along” Jonghyun smiles gently at her and then bowed at her, she bowed back.

Minho stood up and bowed at her then said

“Hello, I’m SHINee’s flaming charisma Choi Minho.  Nice to meet you.”

KyungMin bowed back.  The last one was Taemin.

“Hey, I’m SHINee’s maknae Lee Taemin.  Are you my noona or dongsaeng?  My birthday is on July 18th, 1993.  What about yours?”

“July 19th, 1993.”  KyungMin managed to whisper.

Taemin just nodded.  Key could sense the silence in the air, and that everyone was eying the food in front of them.

“Ok, the introductions are out of the way.  Let’s eat. KyungMin you can sit between me and Taemin.  Minnie move one seat over.”

Taemin did as he was told, KyungMin sat and they started to eat.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Its been a while since i updated this FF!! i was organizing stuff for one of my apply ffs!! its Make Way For 2x4EVER please give it a try!!

I need to update my other apply FF In Love With My Brother's Friend...WOW 4 active FFs... and i want to start a new one too...

I LOVE ALL COMMENTS AND EVERY SUBSCRIBER...

I started a new Fanfic with a friend its a SHINee fanfic!! I hope you will take a chance to read it and subscribe

In Canada? Here Comes The Drama