Every Weekend it's The Same

My OverProtective Brother...

It’s a sunny Saturday morning, the warm sunlight filled the charcoal grey room.  A young girl was peacefully sleeping on her light purple day bed when…

~Beautiful My Girl…~

The girl turned towards her bedside table to search for her phone.  The ring tone repeated 3 times before the girl finally picked it up.

“Hello…”

“SON- PARK KYUNGMIN!! What took you so long to pick up your phone…I thought you got kidnapped or something…You scared me.” A male voice shouted out of the cell phone

“SHEESH Oppa, it’s called sleeping.  Teenage girls like me need beauty sleep unlike old men like you.”

“YAH!! KyungMin, What did you say? I was going to call to ask if you want anything to eat since I’m at the supermarket.  I guess I don’t need to buy you anything to eat for the week. ”

“OPPA…Why are you being like this…What do I have to do this time so you will buy breakfast for me…”

“The usual…”

“Tsk…FINE…Oppa is the kindest and best brother in the entire world.  I love him more then anything in the world…”

“AND…”

“TSK… Oppa… SARANGHAEYO…Sheesh you happy now?”

“Yep…VERY.  The usual? Egg Salad Sandwich”

“Yes please.”

“Ok then I’ll see you later.”

KyungMin closed her phone and she rolled off the bed.  She walked towards her bathroom to brush her teeth, and take a shower.   After her shower she puts on a long, loose strawberry pattern t-shirt and she wore black leggings underneath.  The minute she was done changing the door bell rang.  She ran towards the door and tiptoed to look through the peek hole to see 6 tall guys, 3 holding what looks like to be groceries and the other 3 seem to be holding game consoles.  KyungMin signs and opens the door.

“Oppa, Morning.”  She greeted the 6 boys with a bow.

“Morning, KyungMinnie, I have homework that I didn’t finish you want to help me” The  shorter lead vocal of the group said as he walked through the front door holding on to his backpack like his life depended on it.

“Yoseob Oppa…You’re in Uni… You don’t need to finish your homework if you don’t have time”

“YAH, You can’t help that kid…I still need to beat you in COD. It was luck that you won last week.” The leader of the group pushed Yoseob out of the way.

“NO hyung, she said she was going to go bowling with us today…” the dancers yelled together.

“Hyung… She can’t go with any of you…She needs to finish her homework today.  She has to work and go to school tomorrow.”  The maknae yelled at his hyungs as he walked out of the kitchen after placing all the groceries in the fridge.

The 5 members of B2ST, which you probably guessed by now, are standing in the middle of the living room arguing about whose plans will be followed this week.  KyungMin just stood there laughing at the scene in front of her.  As if on queue, a large pair of hands found its way around KyungMin’s waist and all of a sudden there was extra weight added on to KyungMin’s shoulder.

“Wow, this never gets old.  They just have to argue ever weekend, and the funny part is that it’s always something new, well except for your brother’s excuse.  Always with the homework.”

“I know right, you know I always wonder how long these arguments last…”

“You wanna stay and see this week?”

“Nah…it’s too much of a hassle and a pain to stay and watch these idiots argue.”

“Looks like we will be playing our part of the “tradition”, come one let’s go” The rapper said as he grabs a sweater from the armchair with one hand, he grabs KyungMin’s hand with the other and they quietly left the apartment.

“JunHyung Oppa, where do you want to go?”

“I saw a new bakery just down the street from the café we usually go to.  Wanna check it out?”

“Sure.”

~BACK AT THE HOUSE~

“We are never going to decide what we are going to do.  DongWoon-ah let’s settle this like adults”

“Sure Why not DooJoon Hyung.”

“ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS…” DongWoo and DooJoon yelled together

“TIED… let’s try again”

“TIED”

“TIED”

“TIED”

“TIED”

“WHAT THE HECK…SON DONGWOON STOP COPYING ME”

The game continued, KiKwang and Hyunseung are sitting on the couch watching 4Minute perform Heart To Heart on Music Core.

“When do you think they will notice that KyungMin isn’t here anymore?”  KiKwang whispered

“WHAT…She left…” DooJoon and DongWoon shouted

“Looks like now.” Hyunseung chuckled.

“Sheesh…Where did that girl go…” DongWoon said as he searched the house.

“Talking about missing where is JunHyung?”  DooJoon said as he looked through his phone making an attempt to call the rapper.

~Lights Go On Again…~

The ring tone was heard from the other side of the front door.  KiKwang walked towards the door and opened it to see JunHyung and KyungMin standing there on the other side.

“He…”

“OH MY…KyungMin…You scared me…why did you run off like that… Do you want to scare your Oppa? What will happen if you didn’t come home? What do I say to Umma and Appa, they will murder me. I promised them to take care of you while their gone…”

The rant continued for what seems to be hours, until the sound of a grumbling stomach filled the room.  DongWoon looked around the room, eyeing his Hyungs, they all shook their heads.

“Oppa…I’m hungry…” KyungMin said as she holds her stomach and pouts at her older brother.

“Aigoo, My baby sister is hungry. Let’s go eat now.”

Everyone walked towards the kitchen and started to eat breakfast.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like my new story...

If you have any suggestions tell me...I love comments in general

I LOVE ALL COMMENTS AND EVERY SUBSCRIBER...