Chapter 2

Maknaes YoonHyun love story

“I am in love with Im Yoona.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

I can’t believe I just blurted out like that. But I couldn’t hold it anymore I need it to tell someone or else I was going to explode from bottling up all my feelings.

“Seohyun could you repeat that?”

Taeyeon unnie could not seem to proses what I just said on the other side I say Hyoyeon unnie just smiled at me a sweet sincere smile then she walk to the door and closed it and went back to Taeyeon who was still in the state of shock.  

“Unnie I said I am in love with Im Yoona.”

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon looked at each other and before I knew it was embrace in a hug by both of them I was so overwhelm I barely had time to hug them back before they both retreated and sat at me side expecting me to elaborate on my feelings.

“I thought you guys would be mad at me.”

“Seo you are my roommate I knew you were in love with her before you even knew it yourself.”

 

I was in shock Hyoyeon unnie just told me she knew have I been that obvious those that mean Yoona unnie knew too?

“Why would we be mad I am happy that our precious maknae is in love and I support you no matter what and Yoona is a great girl. If you have not notice you’re not the only one in love I am in the same situation.”

 

Taeyeon’s words started to register in my head she will support me and she was happy for me I was afraid for nothing. Wait she is in the same position as me what!!!

“Unnie you’re in love with whom?”

“Wow Seo you are usually really good at observing these sorts of things even I know she is in love with Tiffany.”

Taeyeon unnie and I looked at each other and then at Hyoyeon like she has said the most shocking thing ever.

“Are you kidding me Taeyeon it’s obvious your feelings for her, Seobaby is more secretive and you are just a big byuntae.”  Hyoyeon said right before laughing so hard that she fell on the floor.

“I am not a byuntae!”

“Unnies could you help me I don’t know if Yoona unnie feels the same way I want to tell her but I am afraid she won’t accept my feelings.”

Hyoyeon got up from the floor and put her arm around me and looked at Taeyeon then me and whisper:

“Yoona is head over heels for you just right now when you enter the room she was following you until I stopped her because I knew you were not ready to face her. She is probably out in the living room complaining to Yuri about how I didn’t let her come and see what was wrong with you." 

 

As if on cue we heard a knock on the door and we all froze. My heart was beating faster and I tried to open my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

“Who is it?”

Taeyeon unnie must have seen me panic because she gripped my hand as we waited for the answer.

“Seroro are you in there can I come in?”

My heart skipped a beat it was her. I know her voice anywhere she sounded so worried.

“Yoona come in.”

My voice sounded strange as I answer her I knew that I wasn’t ready to face her yet but I need to see her.

She open the door slowly as if expecting someone to jump out of nowhere and scare her. She walked in and the first thing she sees in me being held my Taeyeon unnie and Hyoyeon unnie. She rushed to my side in a second and asked:

“Seohyunnie are you ok are you sick?”

“I am fine Yoona unnie you don’t need to worry. Tae unnie and Hyoyeon unnie can you guys please let me talk to Yoona alone I will be fine don’t worry.”

 

They looked at each other than at me again and got up from my bed and before going out the door they both looked at me again and left the room after I gave them a reassuring smile.

“Seo are you ok why wouldn’t Hyoyeon unnie let me see you at first?”

“I am fine Yoona unnie don’t worry but there is something I need to tell you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay I finished my second chapter thank you for everyone who subscribed to the story and for the comments I am so happy. I will try to update today again today I would have updated yesterday but I needed to go to the hospital and I got home around 6 in the morning. Hope you keep reading and yes I am trying to make it a little suspenseful hehehe but I just want to make their confession perfect. Thank you again for everything. Yoonahyun fighting!!