Chapter 11

Maknaes YoonHyun love story

 

 

I just walked out of the room I grab my jacket and head out the door. Aish I use to think she was cute when she was jealous, but now she does not even trust me. I start to walk around just walking were ever my feet will take me. Why does she believe those rumors I mean she was right there. I suddenly stop and turn my head I see a bright light heading towards me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I open my eyes and find that I am staring at a bright light. I have a head ache. My eyes started adjusting to the light and I look around. I find 8 people either sitting on the sofa in this white room or sitting on chairs the closes to me is Yoona. She is laying her head on my bed. I am at the hospital. I wonder how long I have been asleep. My throat is dry. I look around and see all of my unnies there sleeping I wonder how long they have been here. I feel guilty they must be tired. Suddenly I feel someone gripping by hand tight I look and see Yoona waking up.

“Seohyun!! You finally wake up! Thank God! How do you feel?”

“Waa-tter-“

She got up and got me a glass with a bendy straw on it. I drank from it. As I finish my water all of my unnies woke up and started attacking me at once.

“Seohyun!”

“Seo!!”

“Hyunnie!”

Taeyeon unnie had to remind everyone that we were in a hospital, and I was still recovering. She then looked at me and asked me questions:

“How are you feeling?”

“I have a headache. How long have I been sleeping?”

They all looked at each other and then at Taeyeon unnie.

“Seohyun you have been in a coma for around 3 weeks.”

I look around and no one would meet my gaze I look at Yoona and she looked down. In a coma for 3 weeks!! I stay calmed on the outside but on the inside I was screaming and crying. What have I missed!! Something felt weird wrong and out of place. I was about to talk when the doctor came in.

He gave me a medication and asked for just one person to stay in the room. As the leader Taeyeon unnie stayed with me.

“Well it’s great to see you awake, Ms. Seo. I have a few questions to ask you first, what’s the last thing you remember?”

“Umm well I was arguing with Yoona unnie and then I went for a walk to calm down then I stopped and saw a bright light approach me then I woke up.”

“Ms. Taeyeon is this true.”

I look at Taeyeon unnie and see a worried face. She looks at the doctor and shakes her head. Then her next words haunted me:

“Seohyun you did not fight with Yoona. We were leaving the studio after practice, you were so tired from going to the radio show then the variety show, and you cross the street without looking and a car hit you.”

(As mention in the first chapter. If you do not get it let me explain everything that happen so far was a dream! Twist hahaha sorry to disappoint you guys. So Seohyun never confess neither did the rest of the girls. Cuz they all got the guts to confess thanks to YoonHyun couple. Hope the explanation helps.)

“What day is it today and when did I have the accident?”

I started to panic.

“Seohyun calm down. Relax.”

I take a deep breath there is one thing I want to find out.

“Taeyeon unnie I want to speak to you and Hyoyeon unnie in private.”

“Sure I will go get her.”

God no. it cannot be all a dream please. It felt so real.

“Hey Seohyun you wanted to see me?”

The doctor excused himself and left us alone.

“Taeyeon unnie, Hyoyeon unnie please do not laugh or act or look at me weird because of what I am about to ask but is Yoona my girlfriend?”

I saw both of their eyes pop out of their heads. They look at each other than at me. Finally Hyoyeon unnie answers:

“Seohyunnie what kind of dream were you having? Yoona is just your unnie. Did you dream you and her were together?”

I started to cry. It was just a dream, I very sad dream. I felt both of them hugging me trying to calm me down.  But how can I, when the girl I love is not mine. I stop my crying and ask Taeyeon unnie my next question:

“Taeyeon unnie is Tiffany unnie your girlfriend?”

She blushed and shook her head. It was all a dream. Then Hyoyeon unnie hugs me and whispers in my ear:

“I knew you always loved her.”

I look at her and she smiles then she smirks at Taeyeon and laughs at her.

“See even the maknae knows you’re in love with Tiffany hahahahaha.”

“Shut up Hyoyeon.”

“Wait so you really are in love with Tiffany unnie?”

“And you are in love with Yoona.”

We both blush and look at Hyoyeon who is still laughing. I smile but frown again. Yoona does not know and I am back to square one.

“Seohyun you wanna know a secret Yoona came to visit you every day. She would even stay some times. Until Yuri would make fun of her and .”

I smiled brightly maybe I can still win her heart. Maybe not all is lost. I somehow feel awkward now with Yoona unnie. Especially after everything I thought happen. But the kisses felt so real.

Knock Knock Knock

“Come in.”

I froze. It was Yoona. This is turning like my dream. She smiles at me and waves.

I know it’s stupid but I blushed. I smile at her and look down blushing harder. I really cannot face her.

“Hey Seohyunnie how are you feeling?”

“I feel better.”

I look at her and she smiles, she then walks in and sits on the chair next to me. She totally ignores Tae unnie and Hyo unnie. They look at me and shake their heads and head out. Those traders they left me alone with her.

“How are you Hyunnie? What did the doctor say?”

I look down I cannot face her I cannot look at Yoona unnie after everything that I have seen in my dreams.

“Hyunnie are you ok? Please talk to me. Why is it that you can talk to Taeyeon unnie and Hyoyeon unnie but not me?”

I look up just to see her look so sad and hurt. I don’t want to hurt her. I sense a bit of jealousy in her voice.

“Yoona unnie its nothing the doctor said I am fine.”

She looked up at me still worried.

“Then why do you need to talk to Taeyeon and Hyoyeon?”

“Taeyeon unnie is the leader and Hyoyeon unnie is my roommate.”

“I thought I was your best friend and favorite unnie.”

I was crushed. Of course she is my favorite unnie I love her.

“Yoona unnie you are my favorite unnie ever. I just wanted to ask something about our schedule and things and see how Hyoyeon unnie is doing without her roommate.”

I smiled at her hoping she will believe my lie I could tell she was still hurt.

“So you worried about Hyoyeon more than anyone else?”

Aish she took it the wrong way. I was about to respond when the other girls barge in.

“Seohyun DON’T YOU EVER DARE DO THAT TO US AGAIN OR ELSE I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU!”

“Don’t worry Jessica unnie I won’t.”

Everyone was surrounding me and hugging me and just suffocating me. The whole entire time Yoona stayed by my side looking at me without saying a word. I would glance at her from time to time. Taeyeon unnie and Hyoyeon unnie would stare at here and always look at me and just smile. As we were in my room I started to notice the way Tiffany unnie looked at Taeyeon unnie, even the way Jessica unnie acted differently around Yuri unnie and how Sooyoung unnie would blush when Sunny unnie would get close to her. It’s all too clear now. I am afraid of looking at Yoona and not know if she loves me as much as I love her.

“Girls it’s getting late and Seohyun needs her rest we should go.”

As all the girls were getting ready to leave Yoona stayed seated and looked at Taeyeon.

“Unnie I think one of us should stay with Seohyun, let me stay.”

 

“Yoona you have stayed last night you look tired you need your sleep.”

She stayed with me during the night. She is so sweet and caring. I look and see she looks tired.

“Yoona unnie you look tired I cannot make you not take care of yourself because of me.”

She looked at me and smiled.

“I am staying here and you cannot do a thing about it.”

My heart started to leap out of my chest. The butterflies in my stomach were flying everywhere. I look away from her to hide my blushing face. How can she have this effect on me.

“Seo you don’t mind if this choding stays right?”

Taeyeon unnie asked me and smiled. I smile at her.

“No. Bye unnies take care, be careful on your way home.”

“Bye Seobaby take care.”

“Rest we will see you tomorrow.”

“Yoona take care of her.”

As all of our unnies left it started to feel awkward. I had no idea what to say to her. This has not happen to me. I always talk to her. She is the one I come to.

“Seohyunnie you need your rest.”

“Where will you sleep unnie?”

“The couch isn’t bad.”

“No unnie its bad for your back. Yo-uu caann sssleep wiitttthh mee if you wwaaannnt.”

Stop stuttering Seohyun! I look at her and she looks away but I saw her red cheeks.

“Oookkaay”

 

I made room for her on my bed and she climbed under the covers, She wraps her arms around my waist and I lay by hear by her neck. This feels nice. It feels perfect as if this is where I belong in her arms.

“Goodnight Seobaby.”

“Goodnight Yoongie.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone. Sorry for the twist if you guys do not like it sorry please do not unsuscribe. If you guys still dont get what happen let me know so I can explain. Please do not hate me. Everyone will be together at the end. I had the idea since the beginning sorry if you guys do not like it. Sorry i have not updated I have had to go to work its not easy. Any ways let me know what you guys think of the twist so sorry if you guys do not like it.