Chapter 12

Maknaes YoonHyun love story

 

I open my eyes to a very bright room. I try to get up but my head was spinning. I look up just to find the girl of my dreams right there with her eyes close. That is when I realize I am in her arms.  I smile and snuggle closer to her. I can feel her wrap her arms around me tighten.

Taeyeon POV

I woke up early today, because to be honest I could not sleep well. I know I should be able to sleep more because Seohyun woke up, but what she said is still playing on my mind:

“Taeyeon unnie is Tiffany unnie your girlfriend?”

Tiffany my girlfriend? Boy that would be the day. I wish she could or would be my girlfriend I mean I have been in love with her since as long as I can remember,  since the day I met her. We use to play around about being each other’s wives but that changed after I got that “husband” which I still regret because she seem to distant herself and stop playing with me about being wives. I do not know what to think of her attitude. For a while she even ignored me. Then she seemed to get over it but it was not the same anymore. I miss her. 

I walk out of my room to find tiffany standing in front. She seemed shocked. I smile at her and she smiled back.

“Morning Fany-ah do you need anything?”

“Good morning Taetae I was just wondering if you were going to go see Seohyunnie.”

“Yes I am actually on my way to the hospital right now. Do you want to go with me?”

“Yes I want to see how she is.”

I smile as we walk out together. I drove my car to the hospital since it is just her and me. We listen to the radio while I drive. I felt her glance once in a while and look at me. I was trying to concentrate on the road but her stare was just to mesmerizing.

“Is there something on your mind Fany?”

“I am just worried over Seohyun the thought of losing her, nearly killed me.”

“Do you really care about her that much?”

“Of course Tae I love her. She is our little sister, we are a family, and it is not the same without her with us. I mean I would be worried if anything happen to any of our members it would hurt me too much too.”

“I know what you mean, but you do not have to worry she is safe and she finally woke up. I just hope she sorts out her mind.”

“What do you mean by that Tae Tae?”

“Nothing big it is just that she has me a little worried with what we talked about yesterday.”

“I have been meaning on asking why she wanted to talk to you and Hyoyeon in private.”

“It’s very complicated and I don’t know if I can discuss it since it is her thing and it is very personal.”

“I guess I get it.”

I could sense she was hurt that we did not trust her, but how could I tell her about Seohyun when it also involved my feelings for her. I also do not know if Hyunnie would like me to mention this to anyone so I rather play it safe. I took her hand and kept driving. When we reach the hospital I parked my car and we stayed there quietly. I do not want to let her go. What if Seohyun’s dream was a sign that I should finally confess to my Fany, Fany ,Tiffany? 

 “Tae are you ok?”

“Huh? Oh yeah I’m fine.”

“Please tell me.”

“Fany-ah would you like to go out for dinner tonight? We haven’t had a chance to actually hang out as in just you and me. Ever since Hyunnies accident and our busy schedule we have not gone out to eat just the two of us. I miss you.”

I blushed a little, I kept looking at our entwined hands.

“I miss you too Tae Tae. Is this what you have been thinking?”

“Yes but you still haven’t answered the question.”

“Well of course I would love to go get dinner.”

I look up just in time to see her famous eye-smile. I smile back at her. I am going to tell her how I feel no matter what. I think it’s time for me to face my feelings. We smile at each other as we get out and walk in the hospital holding hands. We first stop by the hospital’s cafeteria to get the maknae’s something to eat. I am guessing they both must be starving and by that I mean Yoona must be.

We head to Seohyun’s room when I stop to tie my shoes; Fany went ahead of me and opened the door. I look up and see her shocked at something she had wide open. I giggled a little and get up and walk up to her. I turn to see what she is seeing and my mouth open too in shock.

“Yoona!!!”

Seohyun POV

I could feel her holding me closer to her. I smile being in her arms just feels right. I do not want to move I know if I do she will realize I am awake and might move or stand up and leave me. Sadly my stomach had other plans.

*Grumble*

I heard her giggle. She moved a little just enough to see my face and look at me in the eyes.

“Good morning Seohyunnie. I think your tummy needs solid food.”

I blush and just nod my head. I feel he about to get up but I wrap my arms around her preventing her from moving. She turns and looks at me confuse.

 

“Please don’t go.”

“Don’t worry Hyunnie I am just going to get us something to eat.”

“Later just stay please.”

“Arasso.”

We lay next to each other. She has me in her arms again and I feel calm once more.

“Hyunnie what was it like being in a coma? Did you dream? Did you know you were sleeping?”

I look at her and see her look back at me with worry in her eyes.

“Well I did dream and the dream felt so real I really did not know I was dreaming.”

“Can I know what you were dreaming about?”

“I was just dreaming as if I had continued to be awake as if I had never been hit by the car.”

“Hyunnie does your dream have anything to do with what you talked to Taeyeon unnie and Hyoyeon unnie about?”

Wow she jumps into conclusions pretty fast.

“Yes.”

“Can I know as well?”

“Yoona unnie, it’s complicated.”

“Ok.”

That was all she said I could tell she was hurt so I did something that we use to do in our training days. I kissed her on her cheek. She blushed like crazy but she tried to play it cool. I giggled a little because of her sudden shyness.

“Whaa.. what was that for?”

“Please don’t be upset Yoongie.”

Oops. I have never called her that before and she notice. I know I need to remember that it was just a dream, but it just feels so right to call her that at that moment. I look at her and see her smiling like crazy. I then think back to my dream the moment I kissed her and the moment she asked me out. I can feel my tears start forming in my eyes, so I look away.

“Hyunnie what’s wrong?”

“Yoona I just wish my dream was real.”

 

“Was your dream better than real life?”

“Yes”

“How?”

Now or never.

“Because you were mine.”

She stayed quiet and so did I. I could not look at her in the eyes. I felt her lift my chin up to look at her in the eyes. Before I can say anything I felt her soft lips press against mine.

I was shocked but I recovered fast and started to kiss her back. I felt butter flies in my stomach. I felt as if I was floating on cloud nine. I felt her tongue asking for entrance. I parted my lips a little letting her in. I fought back trying to win dominance when I knew it was impossible. She won in the end. I felt my lungs burning because the lack of oxygen, but we both did not want to stop this kiss. Slowly we parted. We were both panting really hard. I had a big smile on my face.

“Was it better than in your dream?”

“Much better.”

We smile at each other. She lean in again and I met her half way. She slowly got on top of me and I wrap my arms around her neck pulling her closer. She stopped kissing me for a while and smiled.

“Seo Ju Hyun, would you please be my girlfriend?”

“Yes Im Yoona I would love to be your girlfriend!”

She lean in again and capture my lips. I felt how our slow kiss was becoming more passionate.  I then remember my dream and how Yoona had her hands all over me. I start getting hot. I can tell she is too. I feel her hand trying to pull me closer to her. She starts to kiss me down my jaw line to my neck.

“Mmmhhmmm.”

I moan, and that seem to make her more eager. Just when thing were starting to get more heated we hear:

“YOONA!!!”

OMG I AM SO DEAD!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating this story sooner. I was a little stuck on where this story was heading but I am back on track. Sorry for the grammer. And thanks to baekgu13695 for sending me the message this chapter is dedicated to you:)! hope you guys like it!.