Chapter 4

Maknaes YoonHyun love story

We finally look at each other’s eyes and I saw something my mind must be playing tricks on me. She somehow moved closer as if she was attracted to me as if I had a gravitational pull on her. She never broke her stare our eyes were lock. Before I knew it she was just inches away from me. If I lean in I would be able to touch those lips I have been dreaming off tasting for so long.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Seohyun Yoona are you guys coming or what I am starving.”

Thanks a lot Sooyoung unnie. I was so close to tasting her sweet lips. Aish what am I thinking. I look at Yoona and she backed away and looked down I could tell she was blushing. Great now it’s awkward. I need to know if she loves me as much as I love her or else I am going to die of suspense.

 “We better go.”

I saw her turn her back at me and started walking away all I could do was watch her leave. I start walking to the dining room just a few inches from Yoona she reach the table first and sat next to Tiffany unnie while I silently sat next to Taeyeon unnie. All the girls started chattering and laughing while I stayed quiet and ate once in a while I will look up and glance at Yoona who was in front of me. She never looked up. She ate quietly too I notice that the girls started noticing how quiet we were and I would look at them and smile making them believe I was fine.

“Hey Yoona where were you last night you didn’t sleep in our room last night where did you stay?”

Yuri unnie had to ask. I saw Yoona and she stared and me. She blushed and looked at Yuri and gave her a glare then looked back at breakfast which she had finished eating and just got up and but her plate in the sink.

“I will be in the practice room if you guys need me.”

I saw her look at me again with the same look that melted me and made me forget we were not alone and then she left.

“What’s wrong with everyone today is there something going on?”

Of course Sica unnie would be worried she cared for Yoona a lot and hated to see her so distant. She was about to get up and look for her when I blurted out:

“No Sica unnie let me talk to her excuse me everyone.”

I bowed and left running for the practice room. Just as I thought the door to the room was close and I could hear the music playing. I slowly open the door and peeked inside and there she was dancing with her eyes close letting her self be lost in the music I slowly entered and closed the door quietly. I stayed by the door just watching her move. So free of thought as if her body had a mind of itself and just moved to the rhythm of the music.

 

The song was coming to an end and I moved a little closer when the music ended she kept her eyes closed and slowly laid herself on the floor breathing in and out dripping in sweat. I walked up to her and sat beside her and just looked at her. She looked so beautiful her hair and perfect skin. I couldn’t take it anymore I slowly lean down and looked at her lips then her eyes making sure they were still close then I closed the gap between us.

I closed my eyes the minute I saw her open her eyes she stayed frozen then she slowly started to move her lips we started kissing slowly. Her lips were so soft and she tasted so sweet. She wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me down to lay on top of her. She my bottom lip begging for me to let her in and I obeyed. What started as a soft kiss was starting to turn into a hot make out section.

I sadly broke the kiss.

Yoona’s POV

I had to get out of that dorm and away from Seohyun. Just a few moments ago I almost kissed her she had pulled me in with those beautiful eyes of hers but sadly Soo interrupted us. I saw Seohyun look at the direction were the voice came from and she looked disappointed I took a few steps back not daring to look at her I was about to kiss my best friend. There is something wrong with me. I try to hide my face because I don’t want her to see me blushing.

“We better go”

I went back to the others and I sat next to Tiffany unnie because it was the first empty sit I found. Seohyun sat in front of be next to Taeyeon unnie. I ate all my food in silence every once in a while a felt someone watching me I did not dare to look. I guess Yuri unnie saw me acting weird and started teasing me.

“Hey Yoona where were you last night you didn’t sleep in our room last night where did you stay?”

I couldn’t help myself I looked straight into Seohyun’s eyes and turn to glared at Yuri for bringing that up I looked at my food and saw that I was done I got up placed my dirty dish in the sink and said:

“I will be in the practice room if you guys need me.”

 

I looked at Seohyun and tried to send her a message on how much I love her and left to be alone. Now here I am dancing to the beat of the music. Forgetting all my troubles behind. I feel the rhythm of the music and I just set my body free I move without thinking letting my soul sour with the music. Before I know it the song ends and I am drench in sweat I lay down to rest keeping my eyes close. I feel it it’s as if was in the room with me. Her presence is unforgettable I take deep breaths trying to calm my crazy heart. I can sense she is sitting next to me I can feel her warm heat generated by her body heat. As I am fighting the erg to open my eyes a feel like pressure on my lips I open my eyes and see her eyes close right in front of me kissing me. I froze at first thinking I was dreaming I slowly kiss her back. I have been waiting so long to taste her lips I wrap my arms around her waist making sure she is on top of me. I wanted to deepen the kiss so I begged for entrance and she let me in. We start kissing with more passion my mind completely plant only feeling her lips. I never wanted it to end but the need for air made her brake the kiss. 

 

Open my eyes to find her blushing and staring at me with loving eyes. She tried to get up but I hold onto her keeping her close to me I roll her over so I am on top of her. This sudden action makes her blush even more. She is so cute when she blushes. I lean down and give her a pick on the lips that leaves her frozen.

“Seohyun there is something that I have been meaning to tell you.”

I smile brightly when she just nods her head waiting for me to continue.

“I love you.”

I don’t wait for a response I just lean and start kissing her slowly showing her how much she means to me and how in love I am with every movement I make. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tada yay Yoonhyun moment I couldn't help myself they just needed to kiss. hehehe sorry if the scence does not seem real enough I am a new writer and umm not good with those scences, So i made a Yoona point of view hope you guys liked it I might keep doing it if you guys like it. Thank you to all the new subscribers and thank you for the comments I will try to update today again. Thank you again and I hope you guys like the story so far.