New beginning

Maknaes YoonHyun love story

  Taeyeon POV

Fany-ah I am in love with you.”

There I finally told her. I finally confess to the women I love.

I stare at her and wait for her to reply. She looks lost and confuse. Aish maybe I did the wrong thing by telling her.

Fany. Are you ok?”

Huh? Oh yeah. I am sorry, but did you just say you are in love with me?”

Yes I did. Look if you don't feel the same way as I do its fine...”

Taeyeon will you let me talk.”

Sorry I didn't realize I was talking to much.”

Kim Taeyeon, what took you so long to confess to me.”

HUH!! she looked at me breaking into that breath taking eye smile.

I love you too Tae Tae.”

wait did I hear correctly??

You love me too!”

Yes Tae Tae I love you too.”

I break into the biggest smile ever. I can't believe it the girl of my dreams loves me too. I turn to look at her and see her giggling at me.

Yah why you laughing at me?”

You're just so cute!! How can I not laugh at your cuteness.”

I am not cute!”

pout

aww did I hurt my TaeTae's feelings. Will a kiss make you feel better?”

I blush and look down. Wow who knew she could be so blunt.

Umm.. yeah.”

I look up and see her blushing as well. I look at her temping, pink lips and slowly lean in. I notice her closing her eyes and I decide to do the same and close the gap between us.

Her lips are so soft, and delicate. The butterflies in my stomach start to fly even harder. Slowly melting into the kiss I start to move them ever so slowly. I can feel her responding to my kiss, so slowly I put my arms around her bringing her closer to me. She brings her hands up to my neck to deepen the kiss even more. I can feel myself getting lost in this amazing kiss, but before I get too lost I slowly pull out.

Tiffany Hwang Miyoung will you be my girlfriend?”

Of course TaeTae!”

YAY!!”

giggle “You are a cute dork TaeTae.”

Yes but I am your cute dork.”

Yes mine forever.”

Seohyun POV

Yoona set me down on my bed in my room. But as I start looking around I realize it looked different.

Yoona did you and Hyoyeon unnie switch rooms?”

yeah we decided that it will be easier if we switched rooms so that I could take care of you better.”

Hyoyeon unnie came and interrupted:

Don't lie Yoona we did not decide you decided it would be best for you to be alone with your precious Seohyunnie.”

So when did you switch rooms?”

Well a week after your accident we decided to think positive of who would take care of you when you woke up so once it was settled we moved everything.”

But Yoongie umm isn't it going to be a little weird?”

No why should it be.”

Hyoyeon unnie can you give us a moment.”

Ok. If I didn't know any better I would say you guys are dating.”

I look down and start to blush and I can tell Yoona turn around too.

WHAT! Are you serious since when?”

This morning.”

Wow Seohyun seems like your dream did come true huh? Ok well I will let you girls speak but no funny business.”

We both blush as she leaves the room and closes the door. Yoona takes a seat next to me.

Seobaby if me staying here will make you uncomfortable then I can just switch back.”

No Yoongie its not that its just. We are just starting and I am afraid of us moving to fast, plus the temptation of you being here might be to much for me.”

I blush and look at my hands. She takes my hands and kisses them.

Hyunnie, I promise to take our relationship at a normal passe we will not move to fast or to slow. I promise to respect you, and if you need your space I will gladly give it to you. As well as I will sleep in my bed and you in yours. I just want to take care of you.”

I wrap my arms around Yoona and start to cry a little. She quickly wraps her arms around me and starts to comfort me.

Shh Hyunnie did I say something bad?”

No yoongie its just I do not know how I got so lucky to have someone as amazing as you in my life.”

I pull away from our warm embrace to have her wipe away my tears. After she was done she looked me straight in the eyes and said:

I love you with all my heart and I am only amazing because you are so wonderful”

We both lean in and as our lips meet a felt those sparks that sent my heart souring.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes i am back as promise and sorry its short but I tried I was actually wondering which couple I should do next. Yulsic or Soosun or focus on Taeny or more Yoonhyun let me know:)!! Again sorry for it being so short.