Start again.

Maknaes YoonHyun love story

TAEYEON POV

I cannot believe my eyes. Yoona is on top of my baby girl! Our maknae, by youngest member, the one whose mother I report to almost every week to let her know her daughter is alright! I feel like I have to kill Yoona I feel like an overprotective appa.

I am about to walk and kill Yoona when I feel fany hold my hand trying to calm me down. I stare at her and calm down. She leans in and whispers:

“Tae Tae, remember Yoona is also our member. Seohyun is old enough to make her own decisions.”

I turn and whisper back to her:

“But still look at the way she was on top of her and kissing her. She is the baby Fany-ah.”

She looked at me in the eyes and gave me her eye smile when I pouted my lips. By the time we turn around Yoona was already sitting next to the blushing Seohyun.

SEOHYUN POV.

Oh My God!! I cannot believe we got caught in less than an hour of us being together and what is worst is that we got caught by Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie. I felt like dying right in that second. I saw the look in Taeyeon unnies face. I felt like she was about to murder my sweet Yoongie. I was relief when Tiffany unnie talked to her to calm her down. The second Yoona say Taeyeon unnie looking away she got off me and took a sit next to my bed. I hold her hand and smile at her. I felt her hands cold from fear I can’t believe how cute she can be. We look away when we feel our unnies gaze on us. I blush and look down.

“So Seo Ju Hyun, how long where you planning on keeping this from unnie?”

“I am so sorry Tiffany unnie I meant to tell you but I had the accident and I had that dream and then you girls left so I never had time to tell you unnie please forgive me.”

“Seobaby I am not mad at you. I understand that it must have been hard for you. I am just so happy that you found your special someone.”

“Thank you unnie.”

We smile at each other and she gave me a big hug.

“Please do not hide anything else from me please.”

“Yes unnie. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

I turn and look at Yoona and see her looking a little jealous. I giggle and say:

“I love you more Yoongie.”

I see her blush and smile bright. I face Taeyeon unnie and see her expressionless face looking at Yoona and me. I have rarely seen this face of hers and to be honest is scares me a little. I do not know what to say. She knows I love Yoona, maybe is the fact that she saw us kissing. I feel my cheeks becoming redder just remember our kiss.

“Seohyun I am happy for you.”

We all froze. My mind stopped working for a moment, I know I am being hugged my Taeyeon unnie really tight. But I don’t care I am just glad that I have support from my oldest unnie. She leans in and whispers:

“I am going to make more of your dream come true.”

I smile and look at her and whisper back:

“Fighting.”

We both start to laugh at our little talk when I feel two different sets of eyes looking at us. I look up and find Tiffany unnie and Yoona looking at us with different expression Yoona was smiling seeing me smile while Tiffany unnies looked hurt. I hold Tiffany unnies hand and look at Taeyeon unnie and my Yoongie and say:

“Can I talk to Tiffany unnie alone for a moment please?”

“Yes sure I need to talk to Yoona anyways lets go Yoona.”

I see a little hint of fear in Yoona’s eyes, and a smirk on Taeyeon unnies face. I giggle a little until I feel Tiffany unnie sitting on the bed with me. I look at her and get straight to the point.

“Do you love Taeyeon unnie?”

I see her face turn bright red and look down.

“Of course I love her she is our member.”

“Unnie you know what I mean are you in love with her?”

“Seobaby are you ok what is with this question?”

“Unnie why are you avoiding the question?”

“Yes I love her. I am in love with Kim Taeyeon the leader of Girls Generation. But she does not feel the same way I do.”

I smile and hold her hand and force her to look at me.

“What makes unnie think that Taeyeon unnie does not love you?”

“She distant herself from me ever since she was in WGM and when I distant myself she did not try to get close to me.”

“Unnie you know she was very busy while being in WGM and she was very hurt when you distant yourself from her that she thought it would be best to grant you your wish if that is what you wanted.”

“I guess I never saw it that way but why makes you think all this?”

“my dream.”

“Seo what did you dream about?”

“I dreamed that I was with Yoona, Taeny was real so was Yulsic, and Soosun. That all of us got to be with the one we love.”

I saw her freeze from shock. I started giggling.

“But Seo you said it yourself it was in your dream. “

“Yes that is slowly becoming a reality.”

I saw her start thinking. She was processing every piece of information that I was giving her.

“Seo are you trying to hint me on something?”

“I don’t know unnie maybe you should find out.”

She was about to respond when the door open and my Yoongie came in with a tray in her hand filled with all my favorite foods. I smile and open my arms to receive her and the tray of food. I saw Taeyeon unnie giggle at my eagerness to eat.

“You need to eat Hyunnie I don’t want you to fall sick.”

“Yes my Yoongie.”

We giggled and started to feed each other, we were lost in our own little world when I felt the awkward air around us. I turn and see Taeyeon unnie steel a glance at Tiffany unnie and turning away when getting caught and Tiffany unnie doing the same thing. I turn to look at Yoona and signal to her to look at our unnies. She turns and sees them and smirks. I hold her hand and shake my head no.

She pouted and I lean in and kiss her lips. She smile right away and lean in for another peck. Just before we kissed

“Yah why are you kissing the maknae ?”

“Thanks for ruining our moment Yuri ah now go away.”

“Is there something that you have not told me Yoona?”

“Seobaby and I are now dating.”

I see Yuri unnie smile and come in and hug us both.

I smiled and hugged her back. We are all hugging when we hear a phone ring.

“Oh it’s mine I will go answer it outside.”

With that Tiffany unnie step outside of my room, I stare at Taeyeon unnie and see her look a little sad.

“Taeyeon unnie what’s wrong?”

“Huh its nothing Seobaby its just never mind.”

“Come on Taeyeon we are sisters what is bugging you?” Yuri unnie asked.

“It’s just I think I saw Siwon oppa’s name on the caller id.”

“What is wrong with that?”

“Nothing but well first we all know he has a thing for Tiffany and second if it is Siwon oppa why couldn’t she answer the call here I mean we are all members’ right.”

“Taeyeon unnie please don’t over think about it, and don’t get jealous please.”

“You are right Seobaby, so I need to talk to the doctor to get you out as soon as possible we have a lot of schedules and we need you there.”

“Ok unnie.”

The door open and in comes tiffany. I saw her face she looked worried. I was going to ask her when I decided that now was not the time to ask her.

Tiffany POV

I walk in the room and I felt everyone looking at me. I fake a smile and go sit where I was. Taeyeon left to go talk to the doctor. And Yoona was messing with Yuri and Seobaby. I am still pondering over the call I just received from Siwon oppa.

Flash back phone conversation:

T: Hello oppa

S: Hey Tiffany how have you been? I heard Seohyun woke up. How is she?

T: I am fine oppa. Yes thank God she woke up. I was getting worried. She is fine hopefully we can take her home soon.

S: I actually wanted to ask you out in person but when I went to your dorm Jessica said you had come to the hospital. I wanted to go and see you but it would be too suspicious. I have been wanting to ask you out for a while now but when Seohyun got in that horrible accident it didn’t seem like the right time so what do you say?

T: Oppa I am so sorry but I can’t.

S: Is it because you want to spend time with Seohyun taking care of her I understand I have to go bye.

*Click*

Aish now what I am going to do. Should I tell Taeyeon?

End of flashback

I won’t mention it to Taeyeon, but what if Taeyeon really doesn’t have feelings for me? This is just too much. I know I will just confess to her tonight and forget the whole Siwon thing. Yes that is what I will do.

I look up to see Seohyunnie looking at me concern. I smile at her to assure her that I am fine. I hear the door open and see Taeyeon enter and by heart stops skip a beat. She always has that effect on me.

She went straight towards Seohyun.

“So I have great news you get to leave today!! The doctor said you have been in the hospital for to long and it would be better for you to rest at the dorm.”

“That is so great thank you Taeyeon unnie.”

“ Ok good thing that Yoona has brought you extra clothes so Yuri, Yoona, Tiffany and I will wait outside while you change clothes and we will help you to the car so that you can come home already.”

I look and Yoona and see her hesitant to leave her alone. I look back to see Seohyun smiling at her reassuring her that she will be fine. I could still tell that she was worried so I spoke up.

“Seobaby let me help you with change ok.”

“Its ok unnie I wouldn't want to burden you.”

“Nonsense I am your unnie for a reason now the rest of you out let me help her change.”

I pushed them out of the room and turn to Seohyun. I walk to her bed and start helping her get her clothes out from the bag.

“Thank you unnie.”

“Its nothing Hyunnie.”

“So whats on your mind now unnie I could tell you were acting weird after you came back from that phone call.”

“Its just that.. sigh.. Hyunnie it was Siwon and he asked me out I tired to tell him no but he would not listen to me. Now I feel bad because of Taeyeon. I feel like I was cheating on her when I walked out to get the call.”

“Its ok unnie. You did nothing wrong. Taeyeon unnie is just jealous when she should not be. You also have to realize you guys are not even dating yet. When the moment is right you should tell her and also explain to her very clearly that you are not interested in him.”

“You are right Seobaby lets go Yoona might get too impatient and marge in.”

Seohyun POV

We giggle and leave to room to find Yoona and Taeyeon wait patiently for us. Yoona rushes to my side and helps me get to Taeyeon unnie's car. As we started to head out I could tell Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie were being too quiet so I tried to start a conversation.

“So Taeyeon unnie what has happen since I was asleep.”
 

“Not much Seohyunnie same old same all. All of our fans think you are taking a break with your family and we have just been trying to buy time for you to wake up.”

“ I am so sorry unnie for being such a burden on all of you.”

“Seohyun don't ever say that you are not a burden, what happen to you was an accident.”

As we reached the dorm I notice Tiffany stay in the car with Taeyeon unnie. Yoona carried me inside and our unnies did not follow.

 

Taeyeon POV

We watched Yoona carry Seohyun into our dorm. I wanted to get out of the car but Tiffany just stayed still.

“Taeyeon umm can we go somewhere and talk.”

“Yeah sure lets go to our park.”

I started the car and drove her to the park where we use to hang out in our trainee days. It was always abandon and only we knew about it. As we where getting near I could tell Tiffany was nerves about something.

“Fany are you ok?”

“Huh? Oh yeah i'm fine Tae Tae.”

Tae Tae how that nick name sends my heart souring.

We reach the park and stay sitting. I feel like this could be the perfect time for me to confess.

“Tiffany I know you need to tell me something, but can I say something first.”

“Sure Tae Tae.”

“Fany-ah I am....”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am so  sorry I just updated my story I am sorry it is just that umm I have been super busy hope you guys do not hate me and Hope you can continue to like my story.