Chapter 9

Maknaes YoonHyun love story

I moan again and that only seem to make her want to kiss me with more passion then I heard her moan and I felt myself being laid on my bed my her she stayed on top of me. I felt her on me and her body temperature was hot. I could feel my own temperature rising and this was a new experience for me and I really liked it and I wanted more. I felt her hand slowly rise up my shirt up and her other hand slowly go up I felt her stop just below my bra and then her hand was under. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seohyun’s POV

Before she could do anything we got interrupted.

*Knock Knock*

“Seo, Yoona come on out the food is ready.”

Hyoyeon unnie called then she tried to open the door. Thank God I locked it or else I would have died of embarrassment.

“Girls why is the door locked? What are you doing in there? Yoona you better not do anything to my Seohyun you ert.”

“We will be right out and we are just talking. I locked the door because I did not want anyone to disturb our conversation.”

“Whatever Yoona, I know you if you do anything against the maknae’s will I will kick your .”

 With that she left, and then Yoona looked at me and realize where her hand was and quickly took it out and got of me and went to sit on Hyoyeon’s unnie bed. I felt hurt that she went away from me. But I was also embarrassed at what we were close to doing. If Hyoyeon unnie had not stopped us I would not have been able to stop, but I felt more embarrassed because I felt unsatisfied and wanting more that made me blushed harder.

“Seohyun I am sorry I did not mean to get that far. I promised you that I would not do such a thing until you were ready and I just could not control myself when you moan something inside me just took over. You have no idea how much you drive me crazy and here I am almost taking advantage of you and I am so sorry I understand if you are mad and never want to speak to me again.”

I felt sad, happy and hurt at the same time. Sad because she thought I was mad at her also because she thought I did not enjoy that which I did I was enjoying it a little too much. Hurt because she called be Seohyun, but I was happy because she said I drive her crazy and I could make her lose control. I needed to clear the air before she never dares to touch me again because that would drive me crazy.

I get up and fix my shirt and hair and then I start talking using the sweetest voice I can.

“Yoona I am not mad at you at all……..I……..really enjoyed it and……you were not taking advantage of me if you were then things would be different…..and you did not break your promise because it was when I was ready…”

I let the last sentence drift off I was looking down again shy because I just told her that I wanted just as much as she did but it was more implied, I hope she gets it. I look up at her and she is blushing too and has a smile on her face. Then I see her look down and she asks:

“Do I drive you crazy too?”

I blush there was no way I could answer that, of course the answer was YES but there was the whole thing, and the feeling in my lower body part and the fact that I lost myself in her kiss. I knew she was looking at me waiting for the answer so I just nodded my head being too shy to answer. She got up and walks in front of me and pulled me up and kissed me passionately for a few seconds.

“Let’s go eat baby. I want my dessert from you later.”

She let me go and wink as she walked out of the door. I blushed and followed her where everyone else is waiting and looking at us suspiciously. I do not dare to look at any one in the eyes. I feel ashamed for doing something that big under the same roof as my unnies, with them waiting for us. Yoona did not mind she had a big smile on her face. She took my hand and guided me to our seats.

“So Seohyun what were you guys doing in your room with the door locked alone with this choding?”

I blushed and look at Yoona who is looking at Taeyeon, who is looking at us both waiting for an answer. She is taking this whole Appa thing to heart and its making me nerves. Thankfully Yoona answers so I do not have to lie to my appa.

“We were just talking. I needed to talk to Hyunnie and I did not want someone walking in and interrupt us so I locked the door. Don’t worry unnie I am not taking advantage of your baby girl.”

Taeyeon unnie did not look convince but she let it go, soon we all started eating and laughing as Yoona and Sooyoung unnie fought for thirds. I laugh but started telling Yoona about how if she over eats it’s unhealthy and that it might affect her later in life. She listens to me and let Sooyoung take thirds then she looked at me and pouted. She is just so cute when she does that. I could not help but giggle a little for her action. We were in our own little world then she leans in and whispered:

“I am still waiting for my dessert.”

A shiver runs through my spine as she whispered in my ear in a very seductive voice and I blush and look at her and try to get even. I whisper to her ear with the most seductive voice I could manage and whisper:

“If you want we can go get right now.”

Her eyes open wide and she blushed, I could tell I hit a soft spot and I wanted to keep pushing it even if it was unlike me, but she was starting to unleash a side of me I never knew I had:

“So what Yoonbaby do you not want your desert because I am dying to get mine.”

I had no idea what has gotten into me all of a sudden. I make sure no one is looking and I place my hand on her lap and start rubbing it slowly up and down getting closer up her thigh. I look at her and she is blushing and I can tell she is trying hard not to moan, but I find her so HOT and Y right now I cannot control myself, until Taeyeon unnie gets our attention.

“Girls we need to talk about the room assignments. Do you guys really want to change and Hyoyeon are you sure you are ok without a roommate, I do not want Hyunnie to be alone with that choding of her girlfriend, and she might take advantage.”

As soon as I heard her say that I blushed because it was totally not true at all. I was over taking advantage of Yoona. I remove my hand from her lap and place it on the table and try to pay attention, but I see the look on Yoona’s face and I realize she is not happy that I stopped touching her.

Yoona then places her hand on my lap and I stay still in shock.

“Taeyeon unnie you have nothing to worry about, I will never do anything to Seohyun that she is not ready for plus, I respect her too much.”

She was saying all those things but her hand was doing the opposite and it was driving me crazy, how slowly she was reaching my sacred part and I liked it a lot. All of this was new to me but I think I have read this somewhere and sure enough I think I am getting turn on and she is teasing me. 

“Seo are you ok with sharing a room with Yoona?”

Why is Yoona doing this to me? I just nod my head not trusting my voice, I am also afraid that a moan will come out if I open my mouth. I turn to see Yoona smirk, and then she took her hand of my leg just before she could reach a certain spot that was now wet and wanted attention.

I turn to look at Yoona and give her a stare, but she just smiles and pecks my lips. Aish I cannot stand being mad at her, but I will make her pay.

“Okay since everyone is ok with moving we will all gather our things in the morning because I am too tired to do it now plus it’s too late.”

“Wait so for today we will sleep with our roommates?”

“Yes since it will be the last night why not spend it with our roommates for tomorrow night we will have new roommates.”

Somehow the thought of not sleeping with Yoona really bugged me because I was really looking forward to being hold in her arms. No you were thinking dirty things. Shut up mind I was thinking both. There is something really wrong with me.

“Don’t we have a schedule tomorrow?”

“The only ones that have a schedule tomorrow is……”

Ding Dong

Just when Taeyeon was going to tell us about our schedules the doorbell rung and surprised us all we really don’t get that many visitors but when we do they call. I saw Jessica unnie run to the door and open it we waited in silence trying to figure out if maybe we can tell who it was by the sound of their voice when we hear Sica unnies famous dolphin squeal.

“EEEEEEEEEEHHH”

We all rushed to see who it was when we saw Jessica unnie hugging one of our guest and I could see there was someone behind and it was Amber from f(x). I smiled and waved at Amber she is like a little sister to me. She smiled and waved back and walked in and hugged me first.

Yoona’s POV

We were all having dinner enjoying our self some more than others, when the doorbell interrupted us.  And then a squeal from the famous ice princess. As we all ran to the door I got this really bad feeling and I did not like it. And as we reach the front door I saw her. Amber was hugging my Seobaby it’s not that I am jealous it is just the way Amber always looks at Seohyunnie that makes me get mad. Of course my Seororo never notices she is to innocent to notice when someone is checking her out.

“Hey Yoona unnie how are you?”

She smiles and hugs me. I smile too and hug her back but on the inside I am screaming and trying hard not to chock her.

“I am fine thank you how have you been Amber and what brings you here?”

“Great and Kristal wanted to see Jessica and I missed you guys so I tagged along.”

“Kristal is actually spending the night and since Amber came with her she has to spend the night as well.”

“What?”

Jessica umma is really trying to kill me why do they have to spend the night I don’t mind Kristal but Amber!!!

“Are you not ok with me staying over Yoona unnie?”

“No I am I was just surprise that is all.”

“Kristal is staying with me while Amber can stay with one of you girls Amber with who do you want to stay.”

“Seohyun unnie”

Heck to the no am I going to let that amber sleep with my girlfriend so I think quick and got and even better idea.

“Well I think since you girls are our guest why don’t Yuri unnie and I let you girls have our room for the night am sure Sica and Sooyoung will not mind having Yuri as a guest and I am also sure Seohyunnie and Hyo will not mind me as their guest.”

I looked at MY Seobaby and she just smiled at me then at Yuri and she thanked me.

“Yeah I do not mind giving up my room for tonight. Sica can I stay with you?”

Yuri knew I was jealous and understood that I did not want Amber near my girl so she tried to pursue Sica which is not hard for her to do.

“Of course Yuri you can sleep in my bed.”

Amber kept giving me a strange look but I ignore her, she is not going near my baby.

“Yoona are you sure you want to give up your room? I am fine sharing the room with Amber.”

“I do not mind I want her to have space to sleep. Come lets go to sleep already I am tired.”

I do not wait for her to say anything I take her by the hand and we head to her room and I close the door behind us. I know I am acting strange but I cannot help be jealous.

“Yoongie are you alright? What’s wrong baby?”

She comes closer to me and hugs me and starts kissing my neck and moving up to my cheek and slowly moving to my lips. I start to melt when I feel her so close and her kisses are just so magical. She starts kissing me and I kiss her back and start moving her to her bed and slowly lay her down.

“Yoona as much as I love your kisses we cannot let it go too far. Hyoyeon unnie is still staying in this room remember.”

I get off her and lay next to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

“I love you my princess now sleep my little Seororo.”

With that I kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So sorry I have not updated I got in trouble and things got weird at my house anyway I am so sorry if this update is short and not that interesting but I will be adding rated things but i need to set the mood right. tell me what you think and do not lose hope in this story I have a very interesting twist but i am not going to put it on yet. But I do not know how you my readers will feel but please keep commenting and please do not stop reading thank you YoonHyun fighting