Conflict

Maknaes YoonHyun love story

Yuri POV

I was walking pass the maknae's room when I accidentally over heard their conversation.

“I love you with all my heart and I am only amazing because you are so wonderful”

I feel envious of our maknaes because they get to be with the one they love. While I just roam around this world alone waiting to get the courage to go up to Jessica and tell her how I feel. I am so afraid of getting my heart broken, but my heart is also hurting not knowing. How do I tell her how I feel. I fell in love with her the moment I met her. Even with her scary attitude.

Flashback

It was my first day at sm as a trainee and I was very excited and nerves at the same time. I could not wait to take thw next step into making my dreams come true. But as a enter the studio I saw two scary looking unnies looking at me and one of them spoke.

Hey your suppose to take your shoes off.”

She was so beautiful and intimidating that I took them off and went right in. And as I was going around I found myself surrounded my people wearing their shoes. I put my shoes back on and started to feel bad, and like I was tricked.

I decided to sit in the corner and wait until or trainer came in and to start. As I sat on a corner a younger looking girl came close to were I was and sat down.

Hello.”

Hi.”

You are new here right.”

Yeah it is my first day here.”

Oh well my name is Im Yoona but you can call me Yoona. You seem older than me.”

I probably am. My name is Kwon Yuri. But you can call me Yuri unnie.”

So how have you been liking it so far?”

Well I was fine and nerves until I met this scary girls when I enter.”

Oh I think you mean Jessica unnie and Hyoyeon unnie.”

Jessica?”

Yes she is from America her Korean name is Sooyeon, but I would not call her that unless you wanna die.”

She seems so cold.”

Looks can be deceiving she is actually quite nice.”

She is quite nice, but she will kill me if I say her korean name?”

Well not kill you just give you her cold glare.”

Oh well that is not so bad.”

Its because you have not seen it trust me you don't. Anyway would you like me to introduce you to the rest of the girls?”

Sure lets go.”

Just as we were getting up to walk towards the other girls Jessica came in front of us.

So Yoona you made a new friend.”

Jessica unnie this is Yuri unnie.”

She turn and looked at me and for the first time smile at me. My heart started racing and my hands started to sweat. I felt like my soul had been bound to hers.

Hi..iii Umm I aaam Yuri.”

Why are you stuttering?”

I its just I am nerves to be here.”

well don't be, I am sure you will do just fine.”

She gave me another smile and walked away and I knew she had just stolen my heart.

(Flashback end)

I had gone to get a drink of water and was now heading back to my room when I saw her sleeping on the couch. Since Yoona became Seohyuns' roommate we decided we all might as well change since we have had our roommates for a while now. Some how luck was on my side and Jessica became my roommate. Taeyeon ended up rooming with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon ended up rooming with Sunny, since no one wanted to take Tiffany's room away. It is not that we do not want to be her roommates it is just that we have families her and she might want more space.

She looked beautiful even while she slept. My sleeping beauty. I knew she would not wake up so I decided to take her to our room because she will hurt her back sleeping on the couch. I picked her up bride style and carried her to our room. As I laid her down on her bed I notice her eyes slowly opening. I quickly moved to my side of the room.

“Mmm.”

I tip toed to check if she was waking up but she stayed asleep. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

“Sweet dreams my Sica Beauty.”

I went to my bed and was getting ready to sleep when I felt my covers get pulled and felt warm arms wrapped around my waist. I was a little surprise at first but my heart rate went back to normal the moment her sweet fragrance hit my nose.

“Yuri are you sleeping?”

“Not anymore. Is something bothering you?”

I turn around and wrap my arms around her. Ever since we became roommates she would sleep in my bed with me, because she kept having nightmares about Seohyun not ever waking up. So I thought with Seohyun waking up and coming home she might want to sleep in her own bed.

“You set me down on my bed. Do you not want me to sleep in your bed?”

She sounded so hurt and sad, I tighten my hold on her and hugged her.

“Of course I want you here. I just thought you might want to sleep in your bed. I did not mean to hurt your feelings. I promise.”

She snuggled closer to me and soon I felt her fall asleep in my arms. It is a bitter sweet moment for me. I get to hold the one I love to sleep at night yet know she does not belong to me. I can not call her mine. I kiss her forehead and drift off to sleep.

As I dream I swear I feel as if I was kissing someone. As I awoke from my dream I still had that sensation on my lips. As I look around I notice that Jessica was not by my side which is weird because I usually always wake up before her.

As I was getting ready to get up I heard the door being open. I decided to pretend to be asleep to then scare Sica.

“Yes oppa I miss you too. I will see you later. Bye.”

The moment I heard her finish her phone conversation I felt my heart breaking. I kept pretending to be asleep, because I did not want to face her. I heard her moving around the room then leaving. As I heard the door close I let the tears I was holding fall. I did not know a heart break could hurt so much.