Chapter 6

Maknaes YoonHyun love story

 

“OH MY GOSH!!!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung’s POV

Everyone is acting weird today. When we were at the breakfast table Yoona was acting out of character and left without having seconds then Seohyun went to check on her and never came back. Then Jessica started teasing Tiffany and they ran out Jessica being chased by Tiffany. Taeyeon was in a state of shock and kept mumbling to herself and Yuri and Hyoyeon left for their rooms. I went to the living room followed by the girl I love Sunny. I have been in love with her since our trainee days and she never notice my feelings. It’s always hard for me to spend time alone with her because I feel like I will just attack her and kiss her and tell her how much I love her. We were watching tv in silence when she receives a call.

“Hello.”

“Oh hi oppa.” She used her aegyo and it drove me crazy.

Who is she talking to which oppa and why does she have to use aegyo.

“You know I am not allowed to date sorry oppa I was decline your offer but I hope we can still be friends’ bye.”

“Who was that?”

I did not mean to sound jealous but I was. She notice and looked at me and looked back at the tv.

“Just an oppa I know.”

“Then why is he asking you on a date?”

I did not mean to raise my voice but I was hurting by heart was breaking into little pieces.

“Why are you mad? Are you jealous or something? It’s none of your business.”

 I got up and dragged her with me to the practice room we were by the stairs when she pulled away and was heading back up stairs. I don’t know what drove me to but I pulled her arm and pinned her against the wall and kissed her.

I started kissing her slowly waiting for her to pull away or react. She slowly started following my lead and we deepen the kiss. I felt her body heating up and mine as well. I made her open and started to tongue wrestling with her. I felt her put her arms around my waist pulling me closer to her. It all felt like a dream.

I pulled away from the kiss and leaned my forehead to hers. We were breathing hard.

“I……love……you.”

I cannot believe my ears. I blush and look into her eyes. She as the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen I lean in and give her a kiss and break it before we make out again I have to tell her how I feel.

“I love you too.”

Her eyes sparkle and a single tear falls from her eye. I kiss her eye and look at her again and we kiss again. I never want to break away from her. We are burly deepening the kiss when we hear screaming.

“OH MY GOSH”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun’s POV

As soon as they heard us they stop kissing and look at us blushing and look down at the floor.

Yoona wraps her arm around my waist and begins to laugh I look at her and start giggling on how cute her laugh is. Jessica unnie looks at use like we are weird and stares and the blushing couple.

“So Sooyoung when were you going to tell me that you and Sunny were dating? I am your roommate and I thought we were close.”

“Jessie are you seriously getting mad about this?”

“No I am just happy for you guys. But mad cuz you didn’t tell me sooner.”

Jessica unnie went and hugged Soo unnie and Sunny unnie. I couldn’t help but be happier at the thought of how all my unnies were finding their happiness and falling in love.

“Wow first our maknaes and now you guys and then Tiffany and Taeyeon why is everyone confessing today.”

“Wait what about the maknaes?”

Sunny looked at us and finally notice the way Yoona was holding me and she smiled and gave us a dumbs up. Sooyoung looked at me and smiled warmly I smiled too.

“So Yoona beat me in confessing.”

“No Seohyun beat you she made the first move.” Yoona responded and looked at me with a proud smile on her face and peck me on the lips and I blushed and looked down. No matter what my stomach always gets butter flies in my stomach when she kisses me.

“Really our sweet little maknae made the first move who would have thought.”

“I know.”

We all looked at each other and smiled. I could feel it the start of something new for all of us. And they could sense it too. We walked back to our dorm Jessica unnie first followed by Sooyoung unnie and Sunny unnie who were holding hands. Yoona and I were last holding hands.

When we finally reach the door Jessica unnie turn around and looked at all of us and smiled then said.

“I think I am going to confess to Yuri right now.”

We all froze. She never mentioned she liked anyone until a few minutes ago and she never said that she was into girls. We all know she had a boyfriend and that she was a little boy crazy.  Yuri unnie had once told Yoona and I that she was in love with Jessica unnie, but she knew it would never happen because Jessica unnie was straight and would never be able to see that way. And now here we are learning about a big secret Jessica unnie has been keeping from us. Then I realize we have all been keeping secrets to ourselves.

“Guys are you ok?”

“I am so glad you are doing this Jessica unnie I just never thought you were in love with Yuri unnie. We all support you 100%.”

Since no one else seem to be able to speak I had to I could sense she was feeling a bit tense when no one responding.

“Thank you Seohyun now all I need is to find the words to say.”

“Just do it like Seohyunnie and Soo unnie and kiss her.”

I can’t believe Yoona just told her that and I blushed and looked away because Sunny unnie and Sooyoung unnie kept looking at me with a surprise look.

“We really influence our poor maknae her parents will kill us.”

I look and Sooyoung unnie and she smiles at. She really believes I have been influence by them in a wrong way which is not true I love them and they are the best unnies anyone could ask for. OMO my parents. How am I going to explain to them that I am in love with Yoona.

“So are we going in or are we going to stay here for the rest of the day”

Yoona’s voice cuts me out of my thoughts.

We head in our dorm and Jessica unnie is already heading for Yuri unnie room.

“Sica unnie do want me to stay with Seororo tonight?”

I can’t help but blush. I look at Jessica unnie and she is turn to look at us and turn away she was red as a tomato.

“Yoona you are so going to get it later but first I have something more important to do.”

As soon as she went into the room Sooyoung unnie laughs and high fives Yoona. I just walk off. As I am about to enter the living room Yoona grabs my hand and pulls me close to her and embraces me in a hug. She whispers in my ear:

“Seohyunnie do you not want me to stay with you tonight?”

I blush hard. What am I feeling. She tights the grip on my waist and pulls me closer so that there is no space between our bodies. She whispers in my ear again in a very seductive voice:

“Seobaby I will not do anything if you don’t want me to. I am a complete gentleman and I will wait till you are ready for me to show you how much I love you.”

I am starting to sweat. I bite my lower lip. OMO what is she trying to do to me. I am starting to feel afraid of being alone with her. Not because I do not trust her but I don’t trust myself. I am to frustrated with myself that I do not notice her leaning in and kissing my neck. Ahh it felt so good. She slowly moves up to me cheek and stops at me lips. We stare into each other’s eyes and I feel all the love she is trying to show me with her eyes. She slowly leans in and I start closing my eyes when all of a sudden.

“Hey Yoona what do you think you are doing to my baby girl.”

“Taeyeon since when is she your baby girl. And thank you for ruining the moment.”

With that said she let me go but grabbed my hand. I was a blushing hard I can’t believe we got caught my Taeyeon unnie.

“She is my daughter I am her appa and Tiffany is her umma.”

“Wait so you guys are together?”

Yoona asked Tiffany unnie and Taeyeon unnie and I looked up shocked to Taeyeon unnie’s words and the fact that she was holding Tiffany unnie’s waist.

“Yes and as her appa I will remind you that if you hurt her I am coming after you.”

“Taeyeon unnie how are my appa?”

I really don’t mind it is actually funny to me the fact that my dorky unnie is referring herself as my appa I really like it.

“Because our fans already assume that Tiffany and I are already a couple and they even adopted you as our daughter just as Yoona here is said to be Yuri and Sica’s child.”

We all laugh remembering our beloved fans and their great intuition. I already knew about the rumors I thought it was fun how now we were going to play along with it.

“Ok Taeyeon appa.”

“At home just call me appa, I am sure Tiffany will not mind if you call her umma right baby.”

“Of course I won’t mind she is like a daughter to me anyways and I find it sweet.”

She gave me an eye smile and hugged me and Yoona. Today just seem to be perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica’s POV

I left the other girls and headed for Yuri’s room my heart is beating so fast I cannot believe that our maknaes are the once that gave me the strength and courage to face Yuri.

“Sica unnie do want me to stay with Seororo tonight?”

That little brat as if I am not pressured already she starts teasing me I feel myself turn red and my mind for a second thinks of Yuri and me and I stop myself what is wrong with me. I turn and stare at them I see poor little Seohyun blushing and I know how she is feeling. I turn around and mutter loud so she can hear.

“Yoona you are so going to get it later but first I have something more important to do.”

 

I go in without knocking. I see her lying on her bed reading a book and hear headphones are on. She is wearing jeans and a tank top. I can hear the song she is listening to we belong together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhDb00Po2As

She was way into the song and her reading she did not notice me. I walked to her and to stand right in front of her.  She looked up to me and paused her i-pod. She smiled at me with the most beautiful smile ever. I smiled back and sat down on her bed.

“Hey Sica what brings you to my room?”

I just looked at her smiled and blushed how should I start aish I should have planned it better. Then Yoona’s words come to my mind “Just do it like Seohyunnie and Soo unnie and kiss her.” I don’t know. I stare down I can feel her waiting for me to talk.

I look up and see she is still looking at me waiting. Maybe I should kiss her she is just there laying down and I am sitting pretty close to her. I start staring at her beautiful lips and slowly lean she stays still frozen as she sees what I am doing. I am just a few centimeters away from her lips. I can feel her breath.

“Jessica what are you….”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys so sorry I have not been able to update. So what do you guys think because of the votes I had to change my idea but it is for the story sorry for all the soosica shippers and hyosic shippers as well. But Yulsic won and I also added Soosun so its not all bad. so what do you guys think. I am so wondering if i should make this a RF umm i am not good with that so ummm tell me in your comments and I will be sure to read them. Hope you guys continue to support the story Yoonhyun fighting!!!!