Chapter 3

Maknaes YoonHyun love story

 

“I am fine Yoona unnie don’t worry but there is something I need to tell you.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked in her eyes those eyes that melt me and she stared right back as if she was trying to see right into my soul. I looked away afraid she might see how crazy in love I am with her she sat on my bed and kept looking at me waiting for me to speak and when I wouldn’t she spoke.

“Hyunnie is everything ok? What is it that you need to tell me?”

The way her voice sounded so sweet and lovable with a hint of worry made me go weak she lifted my head with her hand making me look into her eyes.

“I……I……am so sorry I am not ready to tell you yet.”

I looked away again I couldn’t face her the fact that I was so close to her made my heart speed up and I knew I was blushing because she had held face for just a few seconds but those seconds seem like forever to me.

“Seo its ok if you don’t want to tell me yet, but you know I am here for you know matter what I will always be here for you.”

“Thank you.”

She took my hands into hers and I blushed even harder I thanked God that the lights were off or else I would have just run away just so she wouldn’t see.

“No problem what are best friends for.”

I looked up at her the moment she said best friends. I knew it she can only see me as a friend a little sister she must have seen the hurt in my eyes because she pulled me in for a hug before I even had a chance to react. I started crying in her arms. Was it because I was in her arms or because I was hurt that she called me her best friend I don’t really know.

She kept holding me before I knew it we were laying on my bed she was still holding me I kept sobbing. She rested her head on mind and hugged me tighter I was slowly drifting off I was so tired. Being in her arms made me feel so save and secure I was afraid of her letting me go.

Before I drifted off to sleep I thought I heard her whisper:

“Seohyun if only you knew that I love you”

I woke up from a dreamless sleep to find myself wrap it someone’s arms at first I almost panic but then memories of what had happen that night flash back. I was a little shock for crying just because she said I was her best friend maybe it was because I have been so stress out that I have acted so out of character. I felt her stir a little and I stayed still not wanting her to wake up so I can still be in the arms.

  “Good morning Seohyunnie.”

She whispered as if afraid I might wake up I had my eyes close not wanting her to know that I am awake. Since we have a free day today I want to spend it with her all day in her arms. All of a sudden a felt a soft pressure on my forehead. She kissed my forehead. I couldn’t believe it she kissed me thinking I was asleep. I tried my best not to open my eyes, I was afraid that my blush might give me away but I don’t think she notice it.

“She smells so good. I wish I could hold her like this forever.”

She was thinking out loud. And she said she wants to hold me like this forever. What can that mean those that mean she likes me more than a friend. I hope she keeps talking to herself, but to my disappointment she tried to wake me up.  

“Seo wake up its morning lets go eat breakfast. Wake up baby the sun is up.”

I open my eyes she called me baby. A big smile came on my face I look up on her and saw she was in shock for what she said. She froze looking into my eyes trying to see if I notice what she called me.

“Yoona since when is she your baby.”

Hyoyeon unnie’s voice startle us both I thought we were alone in the room. I looked at Yoona and her face was red as a tomato and she realize she was still holding onto me. She let me go and looked at Hyoyeon unnie and started to get up from the bed not meeting my eyes.

“Good morning Seohyun I see you slept well.”

 I blushed at what Hyoyeon unnie said she was teasing me right in front of Yoona. We couldn’t even look at each other we were both sitting on the opposite sides of the bed. Hyoyeon saw this and started laughing at how embarrass we both were.  Yoona and I both gave her an evil stared that made her stop laughing. 

 

“We should ummm go eat breakfast.”

Yoona sounded shy and she still wouldn’t look at me in the eyes. She got up and left the room without saying another word. I looked at Hyoyeon unnie and saw her going into the closet and hand me some clothes.

“Thank you.” I said.

“Go take a shower and change I will make sure we won’t eat without you. And Seohyunnie sorry if I made things awkward but maybe now you can see that she does like you or else she would not have been so shy when I teased you guys.”

“It’s ok unnie I know you were just playing I better take a shower I do not to make you guys wait so long.”

I went into the bathroom and did my normal routine when all of a sudden I remember that I heard something last night but I am not sure if it was a dream or not.

“Seohyun if only you knew that I love you”

Was that my imagination or did she really say it. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that I was blushing. Stop it Seohyun you do not know it she said it or not. I finish changing my clothes and as I walked out of the bathroom Yoona was standing right there by the door as if waiting for me. She was wearing white shorts that show her long and y legs and a green spaghetti strap tight shirt that showed off her flat stomach. She saw that I was checking her out and blushed. I blushed too because I was caught. What has gotten into me?

“We are waiting on you to eat you should umm hurry.”

“Ok thank you Yoona unnie sorry if I made you guys wait.”

We finally look at each other’s eyes and I saw something my mind must be playing tricks on me. She somehow moved closer as if she was attracted to me as if I had a gravitational pull on her. She never broke her stare our eyes were lock. Before I knew it she was just inches away from me. If I lean in I would be able to touch those lips I have been dreaming off tasting for so long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You did not think I would show them kissing so soon now did you. Hehehehe I am having fun. Yay second update of today I hope you guys are liking the story I promise I will add the other couples later I want to focus on Yoonhyun for a while sorry for the taeny shippers and soosica shippers. I will add them. I wanted to ask you guys if you like the story so far in Seohyun's point of view or do you want me to add Yoona and the other members point of view or even make it third person. well comment and subscribe Thank you again for reading.