Chapter 8

Maknaes YoonHyun love story

 

I looked up and stared at Yoona and my heart broke into a million pieces.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona’s POV

I cannot believe what I just heard.

“Girls Seohyun here might be on We Got Married but she would like your opinion and approval.”

My heart just broke into a million pieces. Approval really it’s the first time they ask such a thing if he wants my approval it’s going to be over my dead body. There is no way on earth I am going to let my Seororo be married to some idiot.  She is just mine.

The whole room was quiet everyone looked at each other but only Sica unnie and Yuri unnie would dare to look at me. I looked at Seohyunnie and saw her pain. No I won’t let her be in pain. I stand up and look at our manager oppa.

“Does she really have to be in the show? She is still too young to be doing such a show it has not been too long since Taeyeon unnie was on the show. Seohyun is too young and if you want our approval I do not think anyone here will give it to you.”

I cannot believe I just spoke against it but if it’s for my girlfriend I will do anything.  Seohyun looked and me and smiled but there was still sadness in that smile and I will not let that be.

“If that is how all of you girls feel then I can postpone the show but the company really wants her to be in the show you girls are warn she will have to do the show sooner or later. I will talk to the company and make a few calls to make sure its ok to postpone. I will try.”

I could see the light at the end of this dark tunnel. He left the room to make the phone calls and I ran to hug Seohyun. I did not let the tears run down my face I need to be strong for her I need to protect her. She tried hard not to cry either. We held each other for what seem like forever lost in our own world my only thoughts were on how to protect her when someone tap my shoulder.

“Yoona manager oppa just finish making the calls he is coming.”

I let go of Seohyun and kissed her forehead before going back to where I was  at Yuri unnie and Sica unnie were holding my hand while Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie were holding Seohyun’s hands.

“Girls the company said its ok to postpone the show for a while but Seohyun will be on the show later and when that day comes I am sorry to say that you guys cannot do anything against it but for now you can all rest.  They agreed that she might be too young.”

Everyone felt relief but I still had a nagging feeling she was still going to be someone’s wife even if it’s fake. I pushed the nagging feeling away and smiled at Seohyunnie who in return smiled at me and mouthed thank you so manager oppa would not see.

“Well girls I better get going I have a meeting to go to and I am running late good bye.”

“Bye manager oppa drive safely.”

Taeyeon walked him out. We were all frozen in our spots until we heard the door shut then I ran and capture Seohyun’s lips into mine.

She was shocked at first and froze but after a few seconds she started to respond and kissing me back. I forgot everything and just focus on her and her wonderful lips. I was about to ask for entrance when Taeyeon unnie and Yuri unnie both screamed:

“GET A ROOM!!”

I stopped kissing her and she was blushing and looked down. So cute!!! I could help but smile.

“Yoona you better keep your hands and tongue to yourself.”

I blushed and looked at Tiffany unnie.

“Unnie why do you have to say that.”

“Because she is still young and innocent and I am afraid you’re not and you will take my little girl and that’s all am going to say.”

“Hey Yoona is young too and innocent not as much as the maknae but she would not do such I a thing.”

Of course Jessica unnie would be defending me she always does even when I pull pranks on her she is always forgives me in the end.

“Can we not talk about this you are making Seobaby uncomfortable and I am too and pretty sure everyone else too.”

Hyoyeon unnie was just watching us and laughing at our conversation.

“So if all of y’all are together does that mean we are going to have change roommates because I would gladly take over Tiffany’s room I don’t think I can take waking up to seeing Seohyun and Yoona coddle so early in the morning.”

Everyone started blushing at Hyoyeon unnie words. She started laughing even harder when she saw everyone in the room blushing.

“Hyoyeon stop being jealous.”

“I am not jealous Yuri I am just stating the facts plus I bet all of you are dying of sleeping with your girlfriends.”

Again we all stay quiet and blush. I look at Seohyun and she is blushing even more than anyone and I can’t help but start imagining waking up to her every morning and a start smiling like a idiot.  

“See Yoona is all for it. By the way Yoona stop thinking your dirty thoughts.”

I shot a cold stare at Hyoyeon. She has a big mouth today and she was getting on my last nerves.

“I am not thinking dirty thoughts I am just imagining waking up to my cute Seobaby for your information.”

“AWWW your so sweet Yoona.”

I blush and look down when Sunny unnie complimented me. I sneak a peek at Seohyun and she holds my hand and smiles but she is still looking down.

“So are we switching rooms or not because Tiffany’s room is already calling my name.”

“Girls we can change rooms if everyone is ok with it but if we do it stays within these walls no one outside from our dorms can know because they will question on how we pair each other and our fans and especially paparazzi will miss lead this and the company will not be happy.”

Taeyeon unnie was right we can’t let anyone know especially our fans even if lying is something we do not want to do to our fans it’s for the best in our society we would not be accepted.

“I’m ok with switching roommates.”

We all turn to look at the shy girl who just spoke. We were all in shock SEOHYUN WANTS TO SHARE A ROOM WITH ME!! Without me able to control myself I start having dirty thoughts. Bad Yoona bad. How can you think that about your cute little Seohyun. But still she is the last person we all thought will agree with the idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun’s POV

“I’m ok with switching roommates.”

I looked down and started blushing. I cannot believe it I was just thinking out loud but they all heard me. I felt all eyes on me. I could not look up I was so embarrass. It’s just when I heard Yoona talk about waking up to see me. I could not help but be happy. The butterflies in my tummy started flying everywhere and my heart beat even faster. I took her hand and smiled. She was so sweet and romantic and I also wanted that too.

To be honest my mind was going crazy with images of me and her in the bed together and I blushed and scolded myself for thinking that. So after I heard Taeyeon unnie speak I was talking to myself and my thoughts just left my mouth.

The room was quiet and then I felt Taeyeon unnie hug me.

“I am sorry Seohyun we have been bad unnies to you we have influence you in a negative way.”

I started to smile and try to hold in my laugh that was a little too dramatic. I love my unnies they are the best people in the world and they have not influence me at all I just liked the idea.

“We have influence her in a negative way you’re the byuntae in the group always checking Tiffany’s and legs. Our fans even caught you staring at her .”

“Shut it Yuri like you have not been caught checking Jessie out.”

 Hyoyeon unnie just started laughing and then everyone else started laughing too I did too. Then I heard my Yoongie’s tummy growling that she was hungry and I laugh even more.

“Let’s eat and talk about trading roommates during dinner I am starving!!”

“I second the motion.”

“Of course the shikshin would stick together and go eat food then we need to cook.”

Everyone started walking to the kitchen but I stayed in place I wanted time alone with Yoona I don’t know why I just wanted to be with her not anyone else. Yoona stayed by my side waiting for me to go so she can follow. I started walking but not to the kitchen but to my room soon to be my room and Yoona’s. I feel myself blush with the thought.

Yoona is following me I can sense that she is confused of why I’m heading to our future room.

I enter the door and wait for her to enter I close the door and without noticing I looked it.

“Seobaby are you ok?”

“Yes Yoongie I just want to spend time alone with you.”

I looked down shy I can’t but be shy around her for some reason. I walk to my bed and sit she follows me and sits next to me and holds and hand and brings it to her face and kisses it.

I blush and look up at her. She looks at me and I got lost in her eyes. I do not know if I am the one leaning close to her or she is but the next thing I know we capture each other’s lips.

 Its starts at first slow and sweet and then it started turning hotter. Her hands went to my waist to pull me closer and mine to her neck trying to pull her to me. She starts nibbling on my lower lip and I part them I can feel her tongue slip into mine and we start to tongue wrestle. Her tongue is strong and over powers mine. I start having a weird feeling in my lower region and I hear a moan come out and that’s when Yoona stopped the kiss and looked at me.

OHH MY GOSH I JUST MOAN!!!! I could see a smile on her face as my face turn red. I did not feel the moan come out of my mouth. I saw something in Yoona turn on and she started to kiss me again with more passion.

I moan again and that only seem to make her want to kiss me with more passion then I heard her moan and I felt myself being laid on my bed my her she stayed on top of me. I felt her on me and her body temperature was hot. I could feel my own temperature rising and this was a new experience for me and I really liked it and I wanted more. I felt her hand slowly rise up my shirt up and her other hand slowly go up I felt her stop just below my bra and then her hand was under. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello i am so sorry for not updating sooner I hope you guys do not give up on the story just yet. Since so many of you guys did not like the fact of having Yonghwa so soon He won't be but I will add him later. So I will try to make it rated since so many of you want it that way keep in mind that its my first fic and I am not good with rated scences so if any one has some tips please help me I do not mind the help. Please comment and keep reading. YoonHyun fighting. Please comment and suggest changes you guys want I am all for making changes and making the story different I actually have a great twist fot the story but you guys will have to see it later!!