Chapter 1

Maknaes YoonHyun love story

 

Finally we finish our schedule, so good to finally be in our dorm. I know the unnies must be tired from going to the radio, then one of the many variety shows we do, and then having practice for our next concert. The only thing that kept me going was the smile of my angel. I just wish I did not have these feelings for her, because it’s wrong for me to have fallen in love with Im Yoona my best friend, group member and worst of all my unnie.

“Hey Seobaby you ok you kept daydreaming all day and right now. It’s not like you are you ok?”

Only that voice can make my heart skip a beat and move faster.

“Don’t worry Yoona unnie I am just tired you know its past my bed time I will go to bed now sweet dreams unnies”

 

With that I bowed to my unnies and headed for my room not bothering to look back I knew all eyes were on me. This is the first time I retired to my room without joining them for a late night snack I might not eat but I still enjoy their company, but not tonight I rather not torture myself any further she is addicting just her presence makes me weak.

As I lay my head on my pillow I don’t notice that I wasn’t the only to enter my room. I face the wall and hold my Keroro plushy close to me afraid it might be her and I know I won’t be able to hold these feelings any longer and confess to her that I am madly in love with her.

“Hey roommate I know its way past your bed time but why did you not stick around for a while is everything alright?”  

 

Somehow I was a disappointed in hearing Hyoyeon unnies voice I was secretly hoping it would be Yoona in the room coming to check if I was ok or if I was sick but sadly not.

I mentally hit my heart for hoping that before replying to my waiting roommate.

“I am fine; we just have been too busy lately I just need to catch up on my sleep.”

She knew I was lying and I felt her approach my bed to sit by my side. She slowly started patting my head.

“I think it’s the first time my sweet little maknae lies to me and she knows I know her tickle spot.”

Without warning she is on top of me tickling my neck and belly and I start laughing and screaming so loud that Taeyeon unnie comes in a hurry thinking I was in trouble.

“YAH! Let the girl breathe a little you might kill her like that.”

 

With that said Hyoyeon unnie got off of me and moved to sit at the edge of her bed with Taeyeon unnie taking a seat next to her.

“Now I am here Seo what is wrong you know you can trust Hyoyeon unnie and me we can help you”

Taeyeon had a worry look on her face and with and she look straight into my eyes and knew I was about to say something big.

“I am in love with Im Yoona.”

 

 

 

 

 

So here it is the first chapter. Sorry for the mistakes please comment and subscribe to the story. I you do not like the story or want me to make some changes please tell me.