The Wish

Genie for Your Wish

 

Hey guys, we're back!

with another chapter.

 

enjoy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-SNSD Dorm, YoonYul Bedroom-

 

One peaceful morning in Yoona’s life suddenly disrupted. Someone shake her shoulder while she’s sleeping. “Yoong !! Yoong, wake up! “  She groan, and try to get rid of the intruder. But the shaking didn’t  stop, instead it getting intense.

 

Finally she open her tired eyes, and Hyo’s face appear in front of her. “Unnie, what happened ? What time is it ?”  She’s reaching around to find her cellphone, and when she get it, she check the time.

 

“What ?? It’s just 8 AM, Unnie !! And today I don’t have any work schedule. Why should I wake up early?” Yoona said as a matter of fact.

 

“Bingo, Yoong. You’re right, WE have holiday today, and that’s why WE must do our bonding time together “ Hyo said while grinning widely.

 

“What kind of bonding ? “ , Yoona ask worriedly. Why does she have this uneasy feeling ?

 

“We will CLEAN our dorm together! And if I say OUR dorm, it includes our own bedroom! Look, this room is messy. We need to clean it . “ Hyo stated while looking around her surroundings, with displeased look in her eyes.

 

Yoona groan. “Unnie, can we do that some other time ? This is our holiday, we barely have holiday in our schedule. Moreover I went to bed around 2 AM yesterday, I still need my sleep ! “ she hissed.

 

“Nope ! We’ve been postponed it for too long ! It’s your own fault that you slept too late ! “ Hyoyeon strikes back.

 

“Nooooo!!! I don’t wanna !! I want my holiday !!! “ Yoona wail……

 

Sigh………”I don’t have any other choice.” She let out a sigh, but it’s not yet over as an idea pops-out into her mind.

 “ Seobaby !!! Come here !! Yoona doesn’t want to clean her room !!”  She called Seohyun.

 

Yoona’s eyes widen suddenly when she heard Seo Hyun’s name, and she almost jump from her bed. “Geez, Hyo Yeon Unnie !! I really hate you. “ Yoona’s mumble while she go to the restroom to wash her face.

 

But Hyo heard her, she’s grinning widely, and says… “Thank you, and I love you. Yoong, I’ll help you to clean this room, okay ? “

 

She glance to the other bed, and saw that Soo Young still sleep peacefully despite of her conversation with Yoona earlier. “Hmmm……..another victim ! Wait !! Soo Young ? So Yuri is with Sica ! Omo !! Seobaby, be safe please “, The Cleaning Maniac Queen mumbles, and started to torture Soo in order to wake her up.

 

Meanwhile, Seo Hyun is standing in front of Soo & Sica’s bedroom.

 

She tried to open the door with no avail, so she keep knocking & call Soo Young & Sica’s name.

 

“SooYoung Unnie !! Sica Unnie !! Wake up, please ! “ she pleaded.

 

Finally, the door open, but it’s not Soo Young who open the door like she think. It’s Yuri. She’s wearing short & grey loose T shirt.

 

“Maknae ! What is it ? It’s still early. We have our holiday today, right ? “

“Ye….yes. Hyo Unnie ask us to…to clean our dorm together. Euuh, Unnie, wa…wae the room is so messy ? “ SeoHyun’s eyes roaming the bedroom, and it indeed like it was been hit by a hurricane. The chair is flip over, the drawers of the small cupboard beside the bed is left open, some articles of clothes on the floor, and she can see bra lying on top of the desk.

 

Yuri quickly close the door behind her, and smile widely. “Okay, I’ll be there soon. I’ll wake Sica up. Now, you can go, Maknae.“ she shamelessly said, pushing the younger girl to leave her.

 

Seo Hyun can only nods, and go to the kitchen with some questions inside her head. But deep in her heart, she knows that she shouldn’t ask about them to her other unnies. They will endlessly. But well, she can ask Yoona Unnie. She wouldn’t laugh at her. Her Yoona Unnie is a prankster, but she always takes care of her. 

 

In the kitchen, she find Tae Yeon is cooking. She decides to help her instead.

 

“Unnie, do you need help ? “ she innocently offered.

 

“Ah, Maknae. Can you prepare coffee for everyone? They will need it. “ Taeyeon quickly answered, after hearing the maknae’s offer.

 

“Okay, Unnie. Where’s Sunny Unnie ? “

 

“She’s cleaning our bedroom, after that she will join us here. Our room is not as messy as YoonYul’s & SooSica’s, you know ? So, she said that she can finish it by herself, and asked me to cook instead of help her. Hyo must help YoonYul to clean their bedroom, cos if she doesn’t watch them, those two pranksters will run away. Kekekeke…..” Tae Yeon laugh loudly.

 

Seo Hyun laugh too, imagining Yoona’s cute face being disrupted from her sleep. “Yaah, why did I agree to Hyo Unnie’s request to wake up Sica Unnie ? It’ll be better to wake up Yoona Unnie “, she pouted.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------%%%----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Back to YoonYul’s bedroom

 

Yoona is putting her clean clothes into the wardrobe, while  HyoYeon is collecting magazines & newspapers which are scattered on the floor. SooYoung still sitting on Yuri’s bed, watching  both of them working.

 

Noticing this, Hyo Yeon glared at the Shikshin.  “ Soo, why are you still sitting there ? Remember, you still need to clean your own bedroom, too. “

 

“I won’t go back to my room, unless Yuri already go back here. I don’t want my eyes burn “ Sooyoung dramatically covered her eyes.

 

Hyo & Yoona laugh hearing her saying that. “Don’t worry, I’ve asked Maknae to wake them up. Although, cough…cough…….we  don’t expect that Yuri slept with Sica last night.”

 

“Haahahaha………I hope Maknae won’t get heart attack “, Soo Young laugh.

 

“How about Sunny, Tae, and Fany ? “

 

“I’ve waken up Tae & Sunny. Tae is cooking right now, while Sunny is cleaning their room. Fany isn’t awake yet, I think. “ Hyo mutters.

 

“Yaah !! Not fair! Why don’t you wake up Fany too ? You forced me & Yoona to wake up early, and cleaning our room even before we eat breakfast. We’ll faint because of our empty stomach, you know?” Sooyoung groans in frustrations. She can’t really do something without any food in her stomach yet.

 

 

“Hey, don’t protest. It was Tae’s command. She said that she’ll wake Fany up by herself, and she’ll help Fany to clean her bedroom, “ Hyo shrug her shoulder.

 

“Kid Leader is not fair ! “ Soo grumbled.

 

“Hmm……this is not my shirt. It’s too small “ Yoona said while observing the shirt. She checked near its collar, and find TY being sewn on it. “ It’s Tae Yeon Unnie’s “.

 

“Waa ? How come it is being delivered here, and not to her room instead? “ SooYoung ask.

 

“Ahjumma didn’t check carefully. We must find our own clothes. It’s good that we do the cleaning time, right girls ? We must do it regularly “ Hyo Yeon say cheerfully, while Soo Young & Yoona can only pouts.

 

Soo Young get up from Yuri’s bed, and go to the door, open it, and call loudly, “ Tae Yeon !!!!!! TAE YEON, come here !!!! “

 

“Yaah, Choi Soo Young, why did you do that ? “ Hyo ask her.

 

“Let her find her other things herself, “ Soo Young grinning.

 

“We can collect it and give them  later to her, “ Hyo counter Soo.

 

“And let me keep wondering what’s for our breakfast later ?? “ Soo Young said then laughing hard.

 

“What ?? “ Hyo face palmed.

 

Heard Soo’s loud voice, Tae Yeon stop her cooking, “Aishh !! What else ? “

She turn to Seo Hyun, and says, “ Maknae, please turn off the stove when the soup already boil. Then can you fry the eggs & sausages? I must go to look what happened with those kids. “

 

“Yes, Unnie. “ Seohyun obediently comply.

 

Tae Yeon go to YoonYul’s room, and enter it. “What’s wrong, girls? “

 

Soo smiled, and ask, “What’s for breakfast, Leader? “

 

“Doenjang soup, white rice, fried sausages, eggs, toasting bread and coffee for everyone. “ Taeyeon stated.

 

“Wooow !! I’m hungry ! “ Soo drooling.

 

“Wait, so you called  me just to ask what’s for breakfast? “  Taeyeon grittily asked, after hearing the Shikshin’s words.

 

“Ahahahaha….that’s the main reason. But look, Yoong found your clothes amongst hers “.

 

“Just for that ??? “ Tae Yeon complain.

 

Before anyone answer Tae’s question, the door opens, and Yuri enter the room. “Whooah, so crowded. What are you all doing here ? “ she asks.

 

“Soo Young doesn’t want to go back to her room before you come back here, and she called Tae to show that her clothes being mixed with Yoong’s. I helped Yoong to clean your room. Hey, you must start work too, Yuri. “ Hyo Yeon said while tidying up the things on the table. Still so hyper in cleaning their house.

 

 

She found the little black book that seems rather old, and opened it.

 

“Yoong, what’s this ? Why do you keep this blank old book? “She asks.

 

“Hee ? Someone gave me that book yesterday, Unnie. So, it’s just a blank book? Weird, why did she give it to me? “ Yoona answered.

 

“Just look it yourself “, Hyo hand the book to Yoona, and she opens it. She can see the sentences written on the book’s yellowish page.

 

“Unnie, the book isn’t blank. There are sentences written in it. Haa !! You tried to prank me, right ? “ Yoona glares, knowing her unnie’s antics.

 

“What ?? No ! You’re the one who play prank on me, prankster. Tae, Soo, Yuri, she fooled me again ! “ Hyo stated, and put an annoyed expression. The three other girls were laughing hard watching HyoYoon’s  interaction.

 

“I’m not pranking you, Unnie ! I’ll read the sentences for you “ Yoona yell, so the other girls can hear her. She starts read, and she seems  chanting some weird languages, and hears this rest of the girls laughing harder.

 

“You’re really genius, Yoong, “ Yuri keep on laughing while holding her stomach.

 

Finishing read the weird sentences, Yoona irritatingly stomp her foot , and throw the book on the floor.  “Aissh !! I wasn’t lying. The book really contains those weird sentences !”

 

But the rest of the girls keep laughing hard, still not convinced… and then suddenly there’s white smoke emitting from the book on the floor.

Five pairs of eyes widen confusedly, and the laughter died immediately. Yuri look at Yoona, and said, “ Yoong, how can you do that ? “

 

“Arrghhh !! That’s not me. I’ve told you that I didn’t do anything “ Yoona shouted.

 

They all freeze, watching that the thick white smoke keep emitting from the book. “Arrghhh !! “ They all scream together, and hugging each other, too scared to go out from the room.

 

The white smoke gathered around, to form two human shapes. The more smoke out from the book, the more obvious its shape. Now they can recognize a woman & a man formed from the smoke. Finally, there’re 2 more occupants on the room.

 

“Who…who…are you ? “ Tae Yeon ask frighten .

 

“I’m Park Jiseon, and he’s Park Myungso, my twinnie. Are you the one who called us ? It’s been so long since we come out from the book. Yaay, now we can go out playing as much as we want. Hehehehehe………..” She exclaimed.

 

With shaking , Tae Yeon point to Yoona, “ She was the one who read the sentences”.

 

“Oh, so you’re the one. Come on Myungso Oppa, say hello to them ! “ leaning in forward to their master, Park Jiseon gradually invited her  brother too.

 

The man yawn widen, and scratching his head. “Hello. “

 

“Oh, we stayed too long in the book that’s why he’s lazy. Hehehe….” Jiseon sheepishly said.

 

Yawn…….”Jiseon, I’m sleepy. I’ll sleep a little more”, Myungso said, and puff……he vanish, leaving the white smoke enters the black book again.

“Oppa !!! Wait for me !“ Jiseon scream, but too late, Myungso already vanished.

 

“Argh ! I said to wait for me! Bye everyone, glad to meet you. Oh, wait, I must grant your wish before I go. So, quickly. Tell me your wish “  she said, intended to Yoona.

 

“I…I don’t have any wish “, Yoona stuttered, still can’t gather any thoughts in her head.

 

“You MUST ask me one wish before I can go !! “ The genie still insist, hissing.

 

Yoona look at her unnies, with obvious question in her eyes.

 

“Can you grant anything ? “ Soo ask.

 

“Yes, I’m a beautiful, pretty, lovely, clever, diligent genie Park Jiseon. Just mention anything, and make it quick ! “ aren’t she in hurry?

 

“Make our voice the best around the world? “ Tae suggest, wasn’t sure of her wish.

 

“ Make us the most popular band in the world ? “ Yuri added.

 

“ Make all good looking men in the world  like us !” Soo shout and she received angry glare from the other members.

 

 “ NOOO !!! What kind of wish was that ? “ Yuri hissed.

 

“Make all people in the world love dancing, but we’re the best amongst all ? “ Hyo says calmly, and once again, the other members glared angrily to her.

 

“Yaah ! What kind of wish was that Hyo ? You’re a dancing  freak ! “ Soo Young shouted.

“It’s still better than your wish, Soo !! “ Hyo shout back to Soo.

All of them look at Yoona, and that girl scrunch her eyebrows. Honestly, she just want one thing in the world—Seo  Joo Hyun will love her and be hers only. But she can’t say that out loud. This is a top secret matter, and her Unnies look at her with their full attention.

 

“I….I want………” she started to open but failed to continue her words.

 

“What ?? Just say it !! “The other 5 women were pressing her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I …..want ……..all nine of us will be together forever……..” Yoona finally utters.

 

 

 

 

- To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

 

thanks for subscribing~! ^_^

hope you guys enjoy our fic.

   - crusoe125 here~