Camouflage

Genie for Your Wish

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly an imaginary light bulb appeared above Sunny’s head, and she snaps her fingers loudly. The rest of the members startled, and automatically look at her.

 

“Oppa, can you lobbying the KBS TV, so they can do the interview at the studio & our dorm? The sick members will just need to show for a while for the audience to see. Yeah, just need to say hello to the audience then they can take a rest .The rest of members will come to the studio, and do the interview there. “She suggests.

 

“Wait, how bad are their condition? Can’t they just attend the interview? “

 

Yoona gives Seo Hyun the sign to give the phone to him, and the girl confusingly complies.

 

“Oppa, wait a minute. “She says, and once again close the receiver part with her palm.

 

All of the members look at Yoona, and Yuri hiss, “Yoong ! Are you crazy? “

 

“Believe me, Unnie. Let me try this.” Yoona grins mischievously.

 

He received the cellphone, put it on his right ear, while use his left palm to cover his mouth.

 

“Hello, Oppa. Cough…coughs…….” He speaks in a slight higher tone than his original voice, try to imitate his former female voice, and make it to sound hoarse.

 

“Yes, who is this?”

 

“I’m Yoong, Oppa. Cough……”

 

“Whoaah, Yoong, your condition is very bad. Remind me not to let you eat ice cream again, okay? “

 

Yoong winces, and wail with low voice “Aww…Oppa….”

 

“Okay..okay……take a rest now. Are you sure you don’t want to meet a doctor? Your voice is pretty bad. “ The manager still trying to persuade the sick member, worried as hell.

 

“No. It really ashamed us that we can caught such a bad influenza. Just let us rest, Oppa.”

 

“Don’t forget to drink plenty of fluid & take the influenza medicine. Hmmm…….Let’s see what will the producer think about this idea. I’ll try to persuade him, Girls. I’ll call you later to tell you his answer. Bye”

 

“Bye, Oppa. And thank you very much” he ending the phone call.

 

“Yaah, Sunny!! Why did you suggest that? How can we appear in the tv show with our appearance right now ? “ Soo Young protests.

 

“It’s still better than the idea to let Oppa bring all of you to the studio by force! We need to do some arrangements to you guys.” Sunny says. “Fany, Sica, Maknae, come here.”

 

Four girls whispering to each other while occasionally look at the five guys like an eagle watch its prey.

 

The objects of their observation feel more and more uneasy with the time fly by. Soo whimpers and whispers to Hyo, “I’m scared. What will they do to us ?”

 

“I don’t know “ Hyo whispers back.

 

Finally the discussion is finished, and the 4 girls walk closer to the guys.

 

“Okay, let’s try to solve your problems one by one “Manager Hwang says to the guys.

 

“First: all of you become taller. Geez, I wonder how many centimeters do you guys growth? So, we need to manipulate your height.”

 

“We’ve thought about it, and we think that you must avoid standing up at any other cost. Stand beside other people, especially the ones that already knows you is absolutely a no no ! So, tomorrow, you must try to SIT all the time. Don’t ever walk in front of other people. Are we clear ? “Sergeant Sic barks her instructions.

 

“Second: use face mask to cover your face. Your face not change too much, but I think our fanatics SONE will know your changes, especially on your jaw line. It becomes more masculine a little. “ Sunny added while scrutinizing the boys .

 

“Third: you have Adam’s apple now. Taetae’s isn’t too prominent, but Yoong’s and SooYoung’s are rather prominent. You’ll need to use scarf to cover it, okay? “ Fany says again.

 

“Fourth: Your body bigger in general, so our costume for tomorrow show won’t fit you. We must try to fix them, so they can fit you. “Jessica stated the fact.

 

The guys nodded hearing all the explanation from the girls. Suddenly Taeyeon’s  cell phone  ringing and he quickly look at the caller id.

 

“Manager Oppa !” he stated, and quickly gives  his phone to Tiffany.

 

“Yes, Oppa ? Ooh, thank God! KBS agree to do the shooting here beside the normal one on the studio?” Fany asks the manager.

 

“They will send cameraman & his crew here? Hmm……..okay. Good. Oh, and please tell them that we will do our make up by ourselves, so no need to send us the stylist. ”

 

“Oh, we’ll be okay, Oppa. Don’t you believe us ? They will show up just to say hello to the viewers, so no need to bother other people. Yes….yes…okay. We’ll be ready on time, Oppa. Don’t worry. “ Fany says again.

“Okay, bye……”

After ending her conversation with their manager, Tiffany smiles to her members, flashing her famous eye smiles.

 

“They agree to take your part here. “ She happily says. “And good news is they will just send one cameraman & his crews to take the shoot. They will come at 11 am tomorrow to take your picture, because they run out of men to do the broadcast live while we record our part at the KBS studio.”

 

All of them release big sigh, relieve that they will face just a few people.

 

“Okay guys, time to prepare!” Sunny claps her hands.

 

“Euuh…….Unnie, “ Yoona hesitant  raise his hand .

 

“Yes ? “ Sunny answer him.

 

“I think we need new clothes. So, may we go out to buy our necessary?”

 

“Oh, yeah. You’re right. So, who will go? Sooyoung and Yuri? “

 

“Yes, we’ll go now then. Guys, any particular item that you need ? “

 

“Just choose suitable clothes for us, Unnies. “ Yoona says. “And please buy some foods too.”

 

“Don’t worry, Yoong. We’ll change first. And it’s better for you to change too, aren’t you ? ”   All of the guys retreat to their respective rooms.

 

After some time full of pouting & complaint because they can’t find fit clothes for their new size, Yuri & Sooyoung finally depart for their mission.

 

The rest of the members working together to fix the clothes for tomorrow. Yoong  & Jessica are forced to leave the “fixing the clothes” job, because Yoong keep hurting himself by pricking his fingers with the sewing needle, and Sica messing with the which one should be stitched, and which one should be cut.

 

They assign new job , which is, trying to fix their boots.

 

Yoona try to put on his boots, but to no avail.

 

“Yaah….Unnie. How can we fix this ? “ He asks.

 

Jessica tilting her head, and stare at the boots. “Try put on it again, Yoong,” she says.

 

Yoona complies, and once again try to put his foot into the boots. “See ? I couldn’t use it. It’s too small !”

 

“Force it a little!! “ Jessica says again, while still observing Yoona’s attempt.

 

Yoona tries again, groaning, but successfully put his foot deeper in the boots.

 

“Unnie, I think it’s my maximal effort!! “

 

Jessica touches Yoona’s foot with the boot cover it to feel it, then says, “ Not yet !! Press harder, Yoong. You just need a little more to put all of your feet in here.”

 

“Yaahh!! Unnie, it hurts !! “ Yoona wails, but Jessica just glared at him.

 

The younger boy gulps, and tries to fight the pain in his foot, and push it harder. Jessica can feel that Yoong’s feet now successfully located fully on the boot, and she cheers.

 

“See ? You can do it, now, let’s try to zip it close!”

 

She tries to zip the boots up, but it couldn’t be zipped. The zipper just stops at his ankle.

 

“Tsk…tsk……we must solve the problem here too, eh? “ Jessica frowns. She tries to unite the 2 sides, but failed to do so.

 

Yoona groaning in pain, and says annoyed, “Just tell me again why we have the best feet in Korean entertainment ??”

 

But Jessica just keeps silent and still thinking hard. Suddenly she says, “Yoong, I think we can try this method. Let’s buy black cloth, hook buttons, and strong needles “

 

Yoona gladly remove her foot from the boots, and look at Jessica, “Unnie, is it okay for us to go together ? I mean, I don’t have any suitable clothes yet. We still need to wait for Yuri Unnie & Sooyoung Unnie for our new clothes. “

 

Jessica stares at Yoona, and can’t help to chuckle. He wears black T shirt which still too small for him (It’s the biggest T shirt that he has amongst his old clothes), and blue pj bottom which is a little too short for his new body.

 

“Okay, I guess I’ll ask Fany to go with me. Let’s tell the others, Yoong. “

 

They go to tell the rest of the members that Jessica & Fany will go to buy some items that are needed .

 

After some time, Sunny announce to the others that Hyo’s costume is finished, and he must try it on.

 

Hyo complies to the Aegyo Queen’s order, and put on his costume. They all observe him, and decide that the repair is not soo bad.

 

Sunny mumbles while still scrutinizing Hyo, “Hmm……your arm obviously bigger, but I hope that they won’t realize it! Hmm………“

 

Suddenly she realizes something, and run to find her cellphone. After awhile, she goes out from her room, and tells the others to work again.

 

Being busy, they don’t realize that the time flies by so fast, Jessica & Tiffany already came home, but there’s still no sign from Yuri & Sooyoung.

 

Jessica decides to call her Seobang, but it just keeps on ringing.

 

She tries to call Soo, but she only meets the same condition.

 

Suddenly the door of their dorm open, reveal very exhausted looking Yuri & Sooyoung .

 

Taeyeon asks them, “Hey, where have you been? It took quite long time to shop, eh? All of us are already starving. “

 

Yuri grumbled while pointing to Soo, “Just ask this stupid Shikshin here !”

 

“Haa !!! How come it was my fault? You also come with me, and you didn’t warn me, instead you follow me!!! “ Sooyoung shouts.

 

“Hey..Hey…what happened? “ Taeyeon asks them.

 

“This babo suddenly need to use public restroom. But he entered the one for Ladies. You can imagine how chaotic the situation was! Ladies & securities were chasing us around. We hide in the alley for a long time, waiting for our pursuers to go away!!”

 

“Yaah!! You didn’t warn me!! Instead you come with me to the restroom!! How can you blame me? You’re at fault too, Yul ! “

 

All of them beside Yul & Soo were laughing so hard, finding it so funny.

 

“Hahahaha…………the headline title of our country’s newspapers & magazines will be: 2 y Young Men, who really similar with SNSD Yuri & SNSD SooYoung, Caught in Ladies Restroom. Bwahahahahahahaha….” Yoona launch his famous Alligator laugh, until Yuri shoves a baguette into his mouth make him chokes and stop his laugh instantly.

 

Hyoyeon says, “First lesson guys: Never enter the Ladies restroom while we’re a guy.”

 

After swallow the baguette with much effort, Yoona ask Yuri & Sooyoung, “where’s our food?”

 

“Aishh…..we’ve been chasing around by an army of angry women, how can we buy that? We’re lucky that we still bought our clothes and bread. “ Yuri said in annoyance .

 

“Okay…okay…we’ll order the delivery service. I don’t think I can survive another round cooking for all of you after Sunny asked me to fix our costumes. What will we order?  ” Hyo asks.

 

“Deokkbokki!! “

 

“Pizza !! “

 

“Just order both of them!!” This sentence came from the 2 shikshins’ mouth.

 

“Okay..Maknae, can you order it? “

 

“Yes, Hyo Unnie.” SeoHyun answers.

 

The youngest girl goes to her bedroom to retrieve the cellphone. She went back with a phone for Hyo.

 

 “Unnie, I saw that you had phone call, but when I answer your phone, the call ended.” The Innocent Maknae said.

 

Hyo check his phone, and, “Crap. I forgot to change the profile into normal mode. Now Nic will be angry with me. “ he wails……. 24 missed calls, and 7 messages, all came from Nicole Jung.

 

He quickly replies to his girl’s message, and suddenly his phone is ringing. His eyes widen to see that the caller id is Nicole Jung. He quickly gave his phone to SeoHyun, ask her to answer it for him. “Tell her that I’m sick.” He says.

 

The younger girl accepts the phone, and answers it.

 

“Hello ? Cole ? Ahhh, Hyo Unnie is sick. “

 

“What ? Why am I the one who pick up your call? Ahh….Unnie,is  still in the bathroom. “She confusedly lied.

 

“Omo !!! I lied for the second times today!! These weird events aren’t good for me!! Umma, Appa, forgive me! I become a liar! “She cringed inwardly.

 

Yoong whispers to Hyo, “Just answer it! Seobaby won’t be able to answer all of Nic’s questions. Just change your voice like me, and told her that you got very bad influenza.”

 

Hyo nodded, and give the sign to the youngest to give back his phone.

 

“Hey, baby! Cough……”

 

“Yeonnie !! What happened with you ? Ohh….my poor baby!! Your voice!!! How can you be so sick like this? I’ll come over to your dorm tonight, after my schedule over. Wait for me, Baby!!”

 

“Cough…cough….no need Nic- baby! Just finish your schedule, and take a rest after that. I don’t want you get infected too. You know what we’ll do if we met, Baby!” And their conversation go on like that, Nicole want to see her lover, while Hyo tries with all his might to resist carefully, so his girl won’t be suspicious. Finally, Nicole agrees to her lover’s opinion, and promise to meet “her” if “she” is feeling better.

 

“Nice one, Hyo!!” Taeyeon praise him, and then all of them eat their delivery order which came earlier while Hyo was still convincing Nicole.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------&&&----------------------------------------------------

“Fany, did you buy it? “ Sunny asks her.

 

“Sure. Here.” Fany hands over a packet to Sunny, and the Aegyo Queen smiles.

 

“I think we should use it to Taenggo first, Fany-ah.” She says.

 

Tiffany giggles, and approaching Taeyeon, hold his hand.

 

“What Ppani-ah ? “ he asks. “Come with me, Tae Tae.”

 

Still holding his hand, Tiffany lead him to his room, winking to Sunny, give her a signal to follow them.

 

“Whhooaahh !! TaeNySun ?? Finally they will do the ? “Yuri shouts.

 

Sooyoung snarl, “No way !!! ”  But he keep looking at the TaeSun ‘s bedroom door which is close right now.

 

Hyo walk closer to TaeSun’s bedroom door stealthily, and put his ear against the door. Yuri & SooYoung quickly follow him, and do the same.

 

“Tae, we will help you, okay? Just believe us, and do like we say. “They hear Fany says.

 

“Open your pants & shirt, Taenggo ! “ This time it’s Sunny’s voice.

 

“But, Sunny……..” Kid leader doubtly says…….

 

“Come on, Tae ! We don’t have much time. Right after this Sunny must go to the Soccer game.” Fany says.

 

“Okay…okay…..” They hear TaeYeon complies.

 

“Whoaah…Taenggo ! Look at your muscle now. “ Sunny giggles.

 

“Aww…so cute !! My Tae Tae is blushing. “

 

“Fany, do his lower, I’ll do his upper”

 

 Now 3 pairs of eyes bulging, many different fantasies are running on their mind, but they keep to eavesdropping.

 

“Hmmm….Tae, I’ll give you extra massage later.”

 

“Ppani-ah…….” They hear Taeyeon Fany’s name.

 

“hihi….Taenggo. Stop focusing on Fany. You know I’m here too. Don’t forget about me! “ Sunny giggles.

 

“Here’s your punishment for ignoring me !!”

 

“Arrgh, Sunny !! Please do it more gentle ! “ TaeYeon again.

 

SooYoung couldn’t hold himself any longer. Hyo & Yuri swear that they can see white smoke emanating from Soo’s ears & nose. He kick open TaeSun’s bedroom door while shouting, “Yaah !! What are you doing ???!!! “

 

3 pairs of eyes which belong to TaeYeon, Sunny, and Tiffany look back surprisely at them.

 

SooYoung’s jaw drop, while Yuri & HyoYeon who stand up behind the tallest, try to peek at the scene in front of them.

 

They saw Taeyeon just wearing a pink boxer, lying on his back. His legs & arms covered by white cloth. Tiffany is sitting near his leg, while Sunny is sitting near his left arm.

 

“Yes ? “ HellFany Mode is activating now.

 

“Ugh……wh…w…….what are you do…ing ?” Soo stutteringly ask.

 

“Duuh ! Can’t you see it ? We help Tae waxing. We can’t let our fans see your new body hair, right ? “

 

“Aahh…..Sooyounggie ! You can’t wait me to take care of you too, right ? “Sunny says full of aegyo.

 

SooYoung’s face reddens; even her ears were so red now.

 

Sunny turned to Tiffany and says “Fany, you can handle Taenggo by yourself, right ? I’ll help SooYounggie.“

 

She led SooYoung out from her bedroom to go to his room. When she passes Yuri & Hyoyeon, she gives them sweet smile, and mouthed “your turn will come soon. Be patient”. Ending it with her wink.

 

“Now you two, GO OUT!! “ HellFany order them to go out from the bedroom, and immediately, they rush out from the room, not forgetting to close the door.

 

Suddenly, they hear loud scream from SooSica’s bedroom………………………………….

 

 

- To be contined...