They Care~

Genie for Your Wish

 


-----------------------

 

 

 

After eating early dinner together with Mrs. Choi, the members are sprawling in their living room.

 

“TaeTae, what will we do after this ? “ Fany asks.

 

“Uhhmm, I guess we’ll start to find the Unnie that gave Yoong the magic book, or even the genies. We really need to change back into our real self ASAP. But the 4 of you will have interview later, just take a rest until the times come. “

 

“But, I want to help too! “ Tiffany whines.

 

“Yes, let us help to find them ! “ the girls support Tiffany.

 

“Girls, you need to rest. You can help some other time, okay ? “The Kid Leader states his order.

 

“Yoong & Yul, you’ll be in Team A. You will search from the north- east part of Cheongdam-dong. Team B, Soo, Hyo, and I will start search from the south-west part. We’ll meet at the Blue Moon Café after this searching “ Taeyeon stated

 

The boys nodded and ready to leave their dorm. TaeYeon look at his lover, and wink dorkily at his Fany. The girl immediately pulls him into the hug, and kiss Tae’s forehead. “Please be safe Tae, and may God always lead your way, so you can find them.”

 

“Thanks Ppani. Good luck with your interview too. Don’t miss me too much, okay? “ Taeyeon giggles.

 

“You know that I’ll miss you every second without you by my side, Tae. “ Fany shares.

 

They look at each other, and the Smiling Eyes Princess gives her Dorky Leader very beautiful eye smiles, which never ceased to charm him. He leans forward and gives his Mushroom a kiss on her forehead.

 

Yuri nuzzled Jessica’s crook of neck, left few kisses here and there, and says… “I’ll go now, Sica. Want me to bring you something later ? “

 

“Hmmm……no, Seobang. “ but the Ice Princess doesn’t let go of her Seobang, and still hugs his neck.

 

The small kisses grow into more heating ones when Jessica decided to give her Seobang a kiss on his lips. A peck on Yul’s lips was made him forget about everything around them. He gives passionate kiss on his Princess’ lips, and thus the lip locking scenes keep happening.

 

Hyo, Yoon, and Soo just can take a look at both pairs, trying to hide the jealousy feelings. But the jealous feeling is so obvious to be hid.

 

Sunny & SeoHyun also look at TaeNy & YulSic, and then shift their gaze at YoonSooHyo. Both girls look at each other, have a little convo between two of them through their eyes, and nodded.

“Yoona Unnie, can you follow me ? “ The Maknae calls Yoong.

 

The doe eyed guy instantly look at the brunette, and answer, “Yes, Hyun.” He follows her to her old room, and enters the room.

 

Sunny calls Soo, “ Come with me, Shikshin. “

 

SooYoung follows Sunny to her bedroom, “ What’s up, Soonkyu ? “

 

The petite girl takes a backpack from her cupboard, and look at the taller guy, “Wait here. “

 

Sooyoung sit on the bed, and stares at the blonde girl who go out from her room. He’s curious what will Sunny do to him. He doesn’t need to wait long, because Sunny already went back, carrying the backpack in her hand. She hands it to SooYoung, whom look at her with eyes full of questions.

 

“What’s this ? “ he asks her.

 

“Just open it. “ Sunny suggests.

 

When the tall guy open the backpack, his eyes bulging in amazement. Inside  the backpack  are packages of snack. He can see potato chips, candy, chocolate bars, nuts, orange juice, milk, even gummy jelly worm !

“You are always hungry, so this is your ration. Don’t run away here & there just to eat any food you see. Good luck, and  I hope you can find the genies soon. “

 

“My Sunny !!!!!! Thank you very much! “ The tall guy hugs the petite girl tightly. He’s so touched by her attention to him.

 

Sunny becomes red instantly.

“ Soo is hugging me………..

And here he says it again………my Sunny ! Aigoo……..why does my heart beating  fast now ? ” she thought.

 

SooYoung keeps on hugging Sunny, when suddenly he realizes what he’s doing at the moment.

 

He lets go of the blonde girl instantly, and blushes right in an instant. Both of them stay in silent, try to form words to say.

 

“ I…………” both of them say simultaneously.

 

“Yes ? “ once again they say same word simultaneously.

 

“You first. “ Sunny suggested.

 

“No, you first. “ But Sooyoung insisted.

 

“No…..no……I insist. “

 

“Ahhmm, uhh………..”

 

“This is the first time that SooYoung having difficulties to say. What happened ? “ Sunny thought in the back of her mind.

 

“Euuh………thank you so much, Sunny. This food will give me enough energy to find those genies. I’ll try my best. “ Sooyoung quickly said, after coming up with an idea how to break the silence between them.

 

“You’re welcome, Soo. Don’t forget to share them with Taenggo & Hyoraenggi. Especially the gummy worm. “ The blonde winks at Soo cutely. She tries to act normally to cover her nervousness.

 

Hearing this reduce the happiness in SooYoung’s heart significantly. Was Sunny give this specially for him, or for TaeYeon & HyoYeon too ? So, he’s not very special in Sunny’s eyes ? Now he remember, Sunny always closes to TaeYeon, and she closes to HyoYeon too.

 

“Hey, Soo, why are you so quiet suddenly ? “ the petite girl ask the tall guy.

 

“Why didn’t you give this to Taenggo or Hyo by yourself ? “ SooYoung mumbled.

 

“Haa ? What are you saying ? I can’t hear you clearly. “

 

“Why didn’t you give this to Taenggo or Hyo by yourself ? “ SooYoung repeat his question, louder.

 

“What ? I want to give that to you, you Shikshin ! Who else will have big appetite like you ? Taenggo & Hyo can control themselves pretty well! “ Sunny said as a matter of fact.

 

“Really ? So you really intended to give it specially for me ? “

 

“Of course you Babo Giant ! “ the blonde girl smacks the tall guy at his arm, the same place, where it being hit by Ms. Choi.

 

“Ouucch !!! Bunny !! It hurts !! “ Sooyoung exclaims.

 

“Omoo…….I’m so sorry, Soo ! “ The petite girl is now rubbing Soo’s hurt arm, try to lessen the pain.

 

“Is it still hurting ? “ Sunny asks SooYoung after rub his arm for awhile.

 

“No, thanks Bunny. “ Sooyoung brightens right after.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Back to the maknaes………

 

Yoong follows the younger girl, and watch when she opens her wardrobe, and take something from there. The Maknae turns to face him, walk closer to Yoona and stop in front of him.

 

Suddenly she scrunched her eyebrows, and says, “Unnie, sit there, please. “ She points at the bed, and Yoona complies her.

 

The brunette follow him, and after Yoona sit on the mattress, she extends her hands and said “ Unnie, please hold your hair to the side. “

 

Yoona complies confusedly, but suddenly he feels something cold touch his neck skin. He look down, and see a small gold cross pendant hanging on his neck. SeoHyun is clasping the necklace on him.

 

“Hyunnie, why do you put your necklace on me ? This is a gift from Fany Unnie which you cherish so much, isn’t it ? “ Yoona asked for confirmation. The Maknae nods.

 

“Yes, This serve as your lucky charm, Unnie. I can’t go with you, but you know that I always prays for you. This necklace will make you always remember about it. “  The younger look at a pair of doe eyes in front of her.

 

“Thank you so much, Hyunnie. I’ll remember that and cherish this lucky charm.“ The doe eyed guy smiling widely now. All of those hot scenes between TaeNy and YulSic seems nothing to him now, because the girl that he loves the most is giving sweet attention to him.

 

They look at each other, and suddenly the younger one states the fact, “You become much taller than me, Unnie. I wonder how tall are you now ? “she complaints.

 

“Hahahaha…….now you know how my feeling was when I saw my dongsaeng getting taller and so much beautiful day by day. “ Yoona out of a sudden shares his thought but when he realizes, he quickly bit his tongue. “What will the Maknae think now?” He thinks as he is  looking at her for any reaction.

“Darn. I said it once again. Aishh, Babo Yoong ! “ He shouts in his mind, and feels like want to pull his hair in frustration.

 

But the younger one just look at him with innocent eyes, and asks, “Unnie , who’s that dongsaeng ? “

 

“Huuh ?? Ughh…..uhhmm…..who? “ Yoona panics. How can he escape this?

 

“That dongsaeng whom you mention before? “ The Maknae stated back.

 

“ Ohh…………. Ahhh, Krystal…….. I mean. Yes, Krystal from f(x). “ Yoona quickly said, after having an idea to cover up his slip earlier.

 

“Oh, I see. Yes, Krystal is becoming prettier lately, but she’s still shorter than you, Unnie. Hmm, but lucky her, you really care about her. “ SeoHyun pouted. Suddenly, she felt quite disappointed to her favorite unnie.“What do you think about me, Unnie ? Am I still your favourite dongsaeng ?  “ she asks out of her disappointments.

 

“Of course ! You’re my most favorite dongsaeng. You don’t need to ask this, Hyun ! “ 

 

“But, you like to see Krystal, not me ! “ She said, still pouting.

 

Heard this from the girl that he loves makes Yoona want to cry and really, really pulling his hair in frustration. Everybody knows that the Maknae is a clever girl. Genius, maybe. But in love, she’s as innocent as a baby. And he rather lament his early answer, if only he said the truth that SeoHyun was the dongsaeng that he admires all the time.

 

“Aiish, Hyun ! “ He smack his forehead in frustration, but he forgot about his injured from Ms. Choi earlier, and it makes him to yelp in pain.

 

The Maknae rush to his side quickly, and asks worriedly, “ Unnie, what happened ? Are you okay ? Why did you smack your forehead ? Here, let me check your forehead. “

 

Although he’s still in pain, Yoona feels like in heaven. SeoHyun seems to forget about her question earlier, and he really enjoys the on his forehead. Yes, the girl that he loves is his forehead gently, and he can see the pure concern in the brunette’s eyes. He can feel that his ears getting hot, “ Oh…no !! Am I blushing ? Stop it, Yoong. Hyunnie will know about it“ He thinks panickly.

But…..her is sooo nice. Kekekeke……….Yaah !! Yoong, Tae’s Unnie & Yul’s Appa erseness’ is already affect you ? Noooo !!!! “ The doe eyed guy is still internally debating by himself.

 

“Omo, Unnie, Mrs. Choi really hit you hard. You have bump here. “ The maknae shared her concern after seeing a little bump in Yoona's forehead.

 

“Ow…oww….ow……yes, Hyunnie. But you make the pain lessen. Thanks. “ Yoona grins.

 

“Uggh……can you check this , Hyunnie ? My head here also hurt.“ He points at the top of his head, while grinning inside. Yes, our Im Yoona decided to enjoy himself a little more.

 

I’m really hurt, so I’m not lying to Hyunnie. Uhhmm…..maybe a little white lies about the location of the pain ? kekekeke……..” He tries to find a rational reason for his action.

 

“Here ? But there’s nothing here, Unnie. You only have 1 bump at your forehead. “ The younger one exclaims the truth while is still rubbing Yoona’s head gently.

 

“Really ? But that hurt, Hyun. Just rub it a little more.“ He asks the Brunette, while closing his eyes to enjoy the nice feeling of the . Yoona always like the patting on his head, and to have his Love Interest to do this to him, it is heaven!

 

SeoHyun observes Yoona, and she smiles. Seeing her unnie enjoying her every seems to be relieving. She could feel herself flutter as well while doing it to her favorite unnie. In fact, it makes her want to do it again, maybe after their mission.

 

“Okay, Unnie. Just rubbing the bump, won’t heal it. Let me give you a pain killer. Wait here.“ She leaves Yoona to take the medicine, but Yoona quickly stop her.

 

He knows that SeoHyun’s collection of medicine is consists of many different traditional & modern drugs. He’ll be lucky if the Maknae give him the modern ones. Just swallow the tablet, and he’s done.

But different cases will happen if SeoHyun decides to give him the traditional medicine which is usually  come in the shape of stink, super bitter liquid. He shudders just to imagine it.

 

“I’m okay, Hyun. The pain is subsided now.“ Yoona immediately reasoned.

 

“Are you sure, Unnie ? “ asks the maknae worriedly. 

 

 Ackk !!! That big beautiful innocent eyes again……..

Yoona can feel the butterflies inside his stomach are fluttering, but he felt guilty because of the trick that he played.

“Yes…yes……I’m sure Hyunnie. Let’s go, everybody must wait for us already. “ The older  take  SeoHyun’s hand, and together they go out to the living room.

 

----------------------------------------&&&--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In the living room...

 

The maknaes can see that TaeNy and YulSic are still busy with each other. HyoYeon seems in the verge of his tears because of the romantic scene in front of his eyes. It’s the first time in his life where he lamenting why did his girl , Nicole, didn’t join him in SNSD. Soo & Sunny who also just go out from Sunny’s room, along with the maknaes, can understand Hyo’s feeling very well.

 

SeoHyun & Sunny quickly walk closer to Hyoyeon, and hug him.

 

“Huhuhu……Sunny, Maknae, I’ve already told them to stop, but they didn’twant to hear me. And you….all of you left me. It’s a very cruel life. Why my girlfriend didn’t live with us? I should tell her to joint SNSD instead, and leave Kara ! “

 

Sunny & SeoHyun creased their eyebrows and the shortest can’t stop her hand to hit Hyo’s head, “That’s crazy, Kim-Yeolsal ! Stop being a kid.“

 

“Ouchh !!! Yaahh !! Why did you hit me ? Go hit TaeNy & YulSic ! And Soo, Yoong !! You two also laughed at me ? How could you ?? “ Hyo dramatically cried in front of them

 

The 2 Shikshins along with Sunny laughed harder, and Hyo sadly look at the Maknae, “Maknae, you understand me, right ? Don’t be mad at me, okay ? “

 

SeoHyun hugs Hyo again, and console him by patting his back , “Yes, Hyo Unnie. But you stated an absurd idea too. You don’t want to make Nicole sad by asking her to leave her group, do you ? She really loves Kara just like we love our Soshi. “

 

The hugging scene in front of him makes Yoong rolls his eyes. Why did his favorite girl must hug Hyo ? He knows that the two of them are very close, they are roommate, and Hyo always cares about the Maknae, but……..his heart can’t accept this.

 

So he quickly walk closer to them, and pull the Maknae from her hugging with Hyo, and replace her position to hug Hyo. “Ohh, Unnie, poor you. Stop being sad, and let’s stop these inconsiderate people, shall we ? “

 

Yoong is dragging Hyo walk closer to TaeNy, and he says “Unnie !! Fany Unnie “ in aegyo voice that Tiffany hated very much, and it successfully make Tiffany pull herself from Tae’s hug. She glares at Yoong & Hyo, and ready to hit the 2 chodings. But Yoong laugh hard and run away from Tiffany. Fany look at him, but while Fany is looking away, Hyo is pulling TaeYeon away.

 

“Come on Taenggo, we’ll be late.” Hyo complaints.

 

“Aish….yes….yes !! “ The Kid Leader grumble. Both of them, plus Yoong & SooYoung  approaches YulSic couple who are still lovey dovey with each other.

 

Yoong & Soo poke Jessica with cucumber that they hold. And suddenly a loud dolphin scream was heard !!

 

All of them cover their ears because of the deafening scream from the Ice Princess. But the 4 guys run outside their dorm while laughing hard. TaeYeon who run behind, tug Yul’s shirt, and give him the signal to come with them.

 

Yuri nod a little to show that he understand Tae’s signal. But he needs to calm down his Princess first.

 

He hugs Sergeant Sic again, and tries to soothe her, “Shhh…….Princess. Be patient please. There’s no cucumber anymore. “

 

“Seobang !! They pranked me ! You will defend me from them, right ? “ Jessica pouted like a kid.

 

Although Yuri know for sure that his Sica is more than capable to punish the chodings back by herself, he still nodded, to make his Princess happy.

“Of course, Princess ! We’ll punish them later, okay ? Now, I think you must prepare for the interview, eh ? Be a good girl, and I’ll give you surprise later. “ He winks to his girlfriend.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany is checking her cellphone. She just received message from Taeyeon.

 

“Yaah, Ppani-ah, where’s that kkab Yul ? Why hasn’t he gone out? We’re waiting here! And can you record the show for us ?“

 

She looked at YulSic couple and approaches them, “Come on Sica, it’s time for us to prepare for the interview. You can finish your business with Yul later. “

 

She drags her best friend while waving to Yuri. “Bye, Yul ! “

 

“Yeah, bye Fany. Princess, bye. I love you. “  But before he could fully exited the house, the maknae stops him.

 

“Yuri Unnie, this is for you & Yoona Unnie. “ The Maknae hand over a plastic bag filled with steamed goguma. 

 

“Thanks Maknae, you’re so kind. “ Yuri smiles, knowing that goguma is the love of SeoHyun’s life. Giving goguma to them, just means that the youngest love them more than goguma itself. Or……….more precisely a certain doe eyed guy becomes her new love interest? Yuri shrugs his shoulders, and grins widely. He must try to find out about this more.

 

“Okay, I’ll share this with Yoong… “ He said before he turned to the others. “Bye Girls.” He waved to Sunny & SeoHyun, then walk out to meet with the 4 other guys who are already waiting for him outside.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------&&&----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

They go in searching of the genies according to their original plan, but still to no avail. Good thing for them is finally they can walk around as normal people, not like their usual celebrity nature.

 

Oh yes, they still attract other people because of their handsome face, but it still nothing compared with the popularity of Soshi. They just need to handle with girls whispering about them, stare at them, or some random girls approaching to give them their phone number, and of course with the angry glaring from guys. Really, it’s still nothing.

 

When Yoona & Yuri come near the Blue Moon Café, to end their searching, they find that a group of people are gathering at the park. Out of curiosity, both of them are approaching the group. They can see upset faces here & there.

 

Finally Yoona decided to ask someone about the reason why they seem upset.

 

“Sir, what happened? Why do all of you gathering here with long face ? “

 

“sigh………we planned to make a charity event to collect some money for an orphanage here. There will be some stalls which sell food or second hand clothes, but the main event is a music performance by a local group band.  We’ve found the group band who agrees to perform, but suddenly they cancel the performance without any particular reason. We can’t find the substitute for them.” The man shares his disappointments.
“But, we can’t blame them. Who want to perform without enough time to prepare for the performance? “

 

Yuri & Yoona can understand how difficult their problem is, but suddenly the Black Pearl has an idea.

 

“Sir ! We’ll help you. We can make a music performance at your charity event! “

 

“Eehhh ?? Yul Un…..euughh, Hyung !! What do you mean ? “ Yoona was taken aback by Yuri’s statement.

 

But Yuri is looking at him enthusiastically, “ Yoong, we’ll make a music performance in this charity event, trust me! “

 

 

 

 

-To be continued....

 

 

 

Until our next update! ^_~

 

hope you guys enjoy this chapter.