Calmness before storm

Genie for Your Wish

 

 

 

 

 

The girls go out separately, TaeNy planning to look at every shop as much as they can, and so do YulSic.

 

SooSun still bickering whether they’ll do eating, playing in game center, or shopping like TaeNy & YulSic.

 

The maknaes actually not too interested to go shopping. Yoona just like to spend her time with Seo Hyun, and so does Seo.

“Unnie, let’s go to the park first.” The younger girl suggests.

 

“Okay,” Yoona smile.  “Actually today I’m not really wanted to go to the mall too much. Walking leisurely on the park is better for me. “

 

Seo Hyun smile, sneaking her arm to her unnie’s right arm as they walk happily.

 

While walking, the two can’t help but to blush with their contacts. As if their hearts were smiling too. They keep on smiling to each other until they reach the park. They saw a lot of kids running here and there. “Unnie lets have a seat?” Seohyun asked. 

 

“Oh sure.” Yoong replied, as they suited themselves in one of the benches in the park.

 

“I really like park, Unnie.” The younger girl almost immediately said as she recalled their times together.

 

“And why?”

 

“Because we always have the best moments together but one of it was the best. “She smiled widely towards her unnie.

 

“What was it?” Yoong got curious and wants to know.

 

“When you made goguma fries for me on my birthday… and eat with me.”

 

Yoona can just blush with the younger girl’s words. “I’ll go find ice cream first.” She excuses herself.

 

After a minute, she went back with two ice creams in her hand and handed the other to the younger girl.

 

“Thank you Unnie.”

 

“You’re welcome Hyun.” Yoong patted the younger girl’s head along with a sweet smile. Seohyun can’t help but to smile too but quickly look away to hid her blushing face.

 

Suddenly she remember about the event that she saw earlier, Jessica’s room .

 

“Yoona Unnie, is Yuri Unnie a very disorganized girl ? “ she ask carefully.

 

“Uhmm……we both aren’t very tidy, Hyun. Not like you and Hyo Unnie ,I mean. Wae ?” Yoona responded.

 

And Seo Hyun tell Yoona about what did she see this morning when she woke YulSic  earlier.  Ending  it with giving soft on the older one’s arm, to comfort her to endure the endless cleaning duty that she think Yoona always has. Heard this make Yoona facepalm herself, and say, “ Hyun, Yuri Unnie isn’t that disorganized, you know ?”

 

“Yes, Unnie. I thought like that before. But, if you saw what I saw this morning, it proofed the contrary. I’ve woken up Soo Young & Sica Unnie before, but never have I seen that the room was as messy as this morning when Yuri Unnie slept in that room. So, the main reason why the room was messy was clearly Yuri Unnie ! “she strongly believes.

 

“Hyun, you’ve woken me up & Yuri Unnie too, right ? And our room wasn’t like that. Believe me, I don’t clean our room too much. Ehehehehe….except if Commander  Hyo order us like this morning. “

 

“Ohh, you’re right, Unnie ! So, why did it messy ?”

 

“hmm…that’s because Yuri Unnie was with Sica Unnie. “ Yoona answers carefully.

 

Seo Hyun frown, “ So Sica Unnie made Yuri Unnie like that ? “

 

“Yaah, you can think it like that, Hyun. If you become older, you’ll understand it. Believe me.

 

Now, let’s talk about something else, okay ?” Yoona eagerly change their topic.

 

Even though the Maknae still hasn’t satisfied with her Unnie’s answer, she decided to obey it.

 

They talk a lot of stuffs like their performances, how will they move, sing and even talk about their  other unnies. Finally  they decided to go to eat at the nearest restaurant, and then went home after that.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------%%%---------------------------------------------------------

 

TaeNy :

Being dragged by her Mushroom, the Kid Leader only follows her girlfriend into any shops that the younger girl wants. Of course they go in perfect disguise to cover their real identity. The last time Fany & Soo Young went shopping, fans can recognized them from their legs, and other time because of their arms. But see her girlfriend reaction made Tae Yeon releases big sigh. Fany squeals every time she sees pink items. Whatever it is. Dolls, umbrella, shoes, T shirt, clothes, towel, everything.

 

It’s not a secret anymore that Brighter than Gem Fany Fany Tiffany has a serious towards pink.

 

So Tae Yeon whisper to her to stop the entire squealing thing, luckily Fany agree to this.

 

But, for compensation, the younger girl will pinch Tae’s arm every time she sees something pink. And even though her arms was already full with pink things that Fany bought, Tae’s arms still haven’t free from the assault. Remorse always comes late.

 

After some good times in buying a lot of pink stuffs, they spotted a picture booth and enter right after some other couples too.

 

“Do you know how to do this Fany-ah?” asked the petite girl.

 

“Yes of course. I always do this with Jessica actually.”

 

“Eh? You two love taking selcas without my consent.”

 

“Ehehe,  jealous?” Fany pokes her girlfriend’s nose before she focus back her attention to the buttons in the machine.

 

While watching her girlfriend doing something on that machine, Tae Yeon can’t help but to feel impatient and back hug Fany. Tiffany jerked a little.

 

“Yah!  what are you doing?”

 

“Let’s just do the selca now? Shall we? I’m hungry.” She pouted as she places her chin to the latter’s bare shoulders.

 

 

Fany snickered and took a peck on her girlfriend’s lips before she click some random buttons and…

 

Click…

 

“Yah! you didn’t say anything.” Tae Yeon complained when it suddenly flashes a light that blinds her.

 

“Ehehe… let’s do this again.”

 

Click.

 

This time, Tae Yeon had pressed her cheeks on Fany’s left cheek as she smiles.

 

“Wow! Nice.” Fany exclaimed, seeing the picture being developed.

 

Taeyeon presses the machine again and before it flashes, she leaned in for a kiss  in Fany’s cheek.

 

Click.

 

“Perfect!!!” she exclaimed, earning Fany’s glare at her.

 

“Yah! You cheated. Look, I’m not good.” Taeyeon stick out her tongue.

 

“Kiddo.”

 

“Hehe… “

 

They do a lot of poses here and there until they got exhaust and went outside to have a break in  a bench nearby.

 

“Gosh! We made 20 poses?”

 

“That’s daebak. Usually, I and Jess would make a pose only for 5.”

 

“Princess.” Taeyeon remarks.

 

“Yeah yeah… anyway give me that.” quick as she is, Fany had grabbed back the selcas and tossed it inside her pink wallet all it once.

 

“Yah! give me some pics too.” Taeyeon pleaded like a puppy.

 

“It’s me who paid for it Tae-Tae… you just need to pay for me then.” Fany shows her palms, waiting for her girlfriend to hand her monet.

 

Taeyeon crosses her two arms and didn’t give in. she look away. “I won’t.”

 

“Aish! You can’t be joke around ,right?” Fany suddenly chuckles and pulled her girlfriend for a hug. “I’m just kidding.”

 

Taeyeon got even more angry as she tried to let go but she was hold firmly by her waist. So she sighed in defeat. “Fine.”

 

Pulling out the selcas again, Fany gives some of them to her girlfriend. “Here… treasure it with care, okay?” she sweetly said along with a peck on her cheek.

 

Taeyeon eventually gives in and turned to face Fany right after the kiss. “That’s why I love you. Hehe”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------%%%------------------------------------------------------

 

Yulsic

 

Hand in hand, the couple walk in to every shop that keeps their eyes interest with. From music instruments to dresses, jewelries and even shoes. Unfortunately, they can’t spot anything that suits their taste. Jessica decides to stop by in a sunglasses store. Yul just complied and make a smirk when she come across to different styles of sunglasses.

 

Jessica saw this and punched Yul’s arm. “Yah! What’s in your mind?”

 

“Ehehe.” Yul grins, enticingly places the SpongeBob sunglasses over Jessica’s eyes. Jessica places her two hands on her waist, telling Yuri that she’s not pleased.

 

Yul laughs and instantly, she pulled it off to replace another one, this time its star sunglass.

 

“Kwon Yuri!!!” Jessica yelled, catching costumer’s attention. Seeing this, Yul quickly apologize and drags Jessica out.

 

“I hate you.” Jessica pouted.

 

“Omo! I’m sorry… I was just having fun.” Yul quickly pulled her Ice Princess for hug by her waist.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Fine.” Again, she immediately gives in Yuri’s loving gestures.

 

“Let’s have a break first?” Yul offered as she held Jessica’s hand.

 

They enter a fancy restaurant, still holding  hands as they sit themselves across from each other.

 

“What’s your order, my Sica baby?” Yul sweetly asked, caressing Jessica’s right hand.

 

“Anything, you always know my favorite Seobang.” Jessica replies, giving a squeeze of Yuri’s right hand too.

 

They stared to each other lovingly for a second before Yul had broke it to catch the waiter’s attention. She ordered almost immediately and reminded… “No cucumbers.” She strongly demanded.

 

Jessica just sweetly smile to Yuri and can only give Yuri’s hand another squeeze. She can’t really leave the latter’s hand and just stay there in place.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------%%%--------------------------------------------------------

 

Soosun

 

“You only have 30 minutes left Soonkyu-ah!” Sooyoung said, while eating a nachos in her hand. Sunny is in game mode again, giving her a time of her life by entering a game station.

 

“Okay Shikshin. I’m almost done.” The aegyo queen replied, still can’t get rid with the car she’s driving in her seat. Her two hands were holding the steering wheel as she focus her eyes to the monitor before her.

 

“Whoa! You are on the go!!!” Sooyoung suddenly exclaimed when she saw Sunny’s car passed carelessly those intersection. “Go my Sunny!!!” she blurted.

 

After hearing the Shikshin’s word, Sunny loses control and crushed her own car on the side. “Yah!!! I hate you!!!” she screamed.

 

“Wae? What did I do?” Sooyoung innocently asked.

 

“Who told you own me?”

 

“De?” frowning, Sooyoung’s jaw drop.

 

“You called me your Sunny!”

 

“Eh? Isn’t that usual for you?”

 

Sunny pouting and look away almost immediately. She blushes like hell. “I was… I mean… I’ll still this over.” She quickly changes the subject, starting off her game.

 

“Yah! I told you it’s only… “ with a glance to her wristwatch, Sooyoung quickly realize that her 30 minutes is done. “It’s over Soonkyu!!!” she yell.

 

“It’s not yet!!!”

 

“Aish!” Sooyoung without noticed drag Sunny out the game station, only to meet with Taeny and Yulsic outside.

 

“What are you guys doing?” asked the Midget leader, noticing Sooyoung’s hand in Sunny’s.

 

“Yeah, are you guys… “ Jessica smirked, while still holding Yuri’s hand.

 

“NO!” Sooyoung and Sunny exclaimed in unison, Soo lets go of Sunny’s hand. They stomp their feet away from the two couples.

 

Raising their shoulders, Yulsic and Taeny just followed the two—on their way home.

 

When they come home, they find that the Maknaes & Hyo already come home. Hyo  can’t stop grinning, and it make Yuri to endlessly about what did she do with Nicole.

 

Finally their one day holiday is over. All girls are tired, but very happy. And they go back to their own room to take a rest.

 

 

- To be contunued....

 

 

 

 

Thanks for subscribing and giving your feedbacks guys! ^^

-chyan01 & crusoe125

 

Until our next update... ^_^