Closer to your Heart

Genie for Your Wish

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

All of them except TaeNy run to SooSica’s bedroom really worry about what happened.

 

Hyo open the door, and all of them try to see what happened inside the room. They saw SooYoung lying down on the bed, with tears on his face. Sunny is straddling his waist, facing to his legs.

 

One of Sunny’s hand is holding Soo’s left ankle, while the other one hold a white cloth which is attached on Soo’s shin. Suddenly she pull the white cloth, make SooYoung shout in pain.

 

“ARRRGGHHHH !!! Please stop, SoonKyu-yah!! Enough please. “ Soo is begging for Sunny’s mercy.

 

“No! We can’t bring you to our usual beauty shop, so the only way to remove your body hair is this! Now hold on still! “ Sunny orders him.

 

“Sica, Maknae,  Hyo, Yul, and Yoong also need this. Can you help them ? “

 

“Okay, who wants to be the first? “ Jessica smiles widely while rubbing her 2 palms together, ready to help the boys.

 

Yuri & Hyo automatically point to Yoong, whom just can  blink confusedly. “Yoong will be the first, coz he’s the youngest!! “ They say simultaneously.

 

“But….but…I………..” Yoong’s words are cut down by Jessica who already pulls him into his bedroom. She told SeoHyun to bring the waxing cream & the cloth.

 

When SeoHyun reaches YoonYul’s bedroom, she can see that Jessica works really fast on Yoona. She already makes him takes off his pj bottom, and uses the blue boxer instead.

 

“Maknae,  just put on the cream to Yoong’s forearm, okay ? “ Jessica orders.

 

SeoHyun nodded, and step closer to them. She sits on the bed near Yoona’s arm, and start to put the waxing cream on his fore arm. But while she’s doing it, she can’t help but feel something is missing.

 

She’s trying to believe the idea that this man is her favorite Yoona Unnie, but the idea is too hard to accept !

 

Yoona’s skin is far smoother than this man’s, this man’s body is far more muscular than Yoona’s previous body. And suddenly she felt sadness tugging her heart. She doesn’t want this man! She wants her Yoona Unnie for some reason that she couldn’t tell why!  

 

Blinking to prevent the tears falling from her eyes, she stops her work, and mutter “I’m sorry”, then quickly left YoonYul’s bedroom to go to her own bedroom. Yoona who saw it, try to run after her, but Jessica already stop him from doing so.

 

Yoona stares at Jessica confusedly, but she shakes her head, and says, “Yoong, let me talk with her. I’ll tell Hyo & Yuri to help you, okay ?”

 

The doe eyed guy nodded his head, and says “I hope Hyun is okay. What happened to her? Did I do something wrong?” concernedness take over Yoona.

 

Jessica smiles, and says “Son, leave this to your Umma, okay ? “ the blonde grins…

 

When she’s out from YoonYul’s room, she spot Yuri & Hyo, and ask them, “Is Maknae in her room ?” Both of them nodded, and she says again, “Yul, go to help Yoong waxing. I need to talk with Maknae “

 

“What happened ?”  they ask her, but the Ice Princess just shake her head, and when she spots Fany & TaeYeon come out from Tae’s bedroom, she ask both of them to help Hyo, while she hastily follow the Maknae into her room.

 

She knocks the door but didn’t hear any answer; Jessica decides to try to open the door.  She feel relieve to know that SeoHyun didn’t lock her door.

 

Peek in the room, Jessica spot the Maknae sit on her bed. She call the youngest girl, “Maknae, can I come in ?”

 

Startled, the youngest girl answer her, “Oh…..yes, Unnie. Please come in. “

 

The blonde girl step closer to the brunette, and hug her. “What happened, Maknae ?”

 

SeoHyun let out a deep breath, and answer her unnie’s question. “Unnie, ……..I’m trying my best to accept them, but it’s still so hard ! When I applied the cream, suddenly I felt like being force to accept the reality that half of my Unnies were turned into guys!! I……..I………you know that I can’t stand with any guy before. Yes, I have closer friends like JinWoon Oppa, Kyu Oppa, but they only stay at my outer life. You & other Unnies along with my parents are my inner life. So, when suddenly half of my Unnies become guys, and I need to accept this weird reality,  I’m so confused. I’ve already said this, but when I experienced it by my own senses, I can’t help to feel sad. You understand what I mean, right, Unnie?”

 

Jessica tightens her hug, and the younger girl’s hair.

 

“I understand your feeling, Maknae. This is very hard for all of us. Fany, Sunny, and I, we’re all actually confused too. But we decided to learn to accept them, after they’ve successfully pass our tests. I’m sure, the ‘boys’ themselves are having the hardest time among us. Believe me, we’re all still learning to accept this condition. So don’t feel bad for yourself. Take your time, and I’m sure we can pass all of this trial well. “

 

“Yes, Unnie. Thanks. “ SeoHyun mumbles, but Jessica can hear her clearly, and she smiles.

 

“That’s our great Maknae, eh. We always proud of you, Seobaby. “

 

The youngest girl nodded and lifts her head from Sica’s shoulder, “Okay, we need to continue our work, Unnie. Can I continue to repair the boots? I still need time to calm myself.”

 

“Of course you can. Taenggo & Fany is helping Hyo right now, and Yul & I will help Yoong. We do need somebody finish the repairment of clothes & shoes. “ Jessica winks.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&&&-------------------------------------------

 

After many scream & groaning, finally the boys finish their waxing process. All of them except TaeYeon agree that waxing process is a bad torturous procedure.

 

“How can TaeYeon didn’t scream at all? I’ve been trolled when I overheard your convo with Sunny and Fany! Do you have steel nerves ? “ Soo asks the Kid Leader.

 

“Hmm ? But I didn’t feel too much pain. Of course it was hurt, but just a little. Fany also helped me to forget the pain “ The dorky leader smiles.

 

“So, you said that being with your girlfriend would reduce the pain ? “ Yuri scoffs.

 

“Come on, I was with Sica too, but I still felt so much pain!! “

 

“Guys, Taenggo is like a baby! His skin is smooth, no wonder that he just have little hair, not like us. “ Hyo hollers the fact, and the 3 other guys laughing so hard.

 

“After we changed into guys, he’s still short! “ Soo laughs hard.

 

TaeYeon grumbles, “I don’t care what you said, but in this situation it’s obvious that my condition is far much better than all of you. Beside that my Fany like the real me! And Hyo, don’t laugh! Our height is similar, you know ? “ he merong to the other guys, make them laugh so hard.

 

“Okay…okay, Guys! Get back to work ! We just need to finish these damn costumes, and then we can get rest. Just a little more. “ Hyo remind them.

 

They continue their working, but after some time Yuri found that Yoona just stares blankly at the floor.

 

“Hey, Yoong !!!! Get work, you Lazy bump ! “ He surprised the youngest boy.

 

“Hmm…..Unnies. I just remember that maybe……..our changing was……….because………because of the……Genies? “  he arches a brow.

 

The rest of the boys stop all of their activities, and give the youngest boy all of their attention.

 

“It can be, Yoong. I mean I don’t have any other explanation for this situation. But what’s the relationship between become together forever and our gender changing ? “ TaeYeon replies.

 

“If it happened because of the genies, we can ask them to change us back. “ Soo suggests.

 

“But, the book vanished with the genies, right ? “ Yoong says in low tones, but nevertheless he still stand up and quickly go to his room to try to find the book. Yuri follow him to help find the book, while Tae, Soo, and Hyo speaking about the possibility that the genies were the cause of their gender transformation.

 

Finally Yoong & Yul came out from their room, while shrugging their shoulders. 3 pairs of eyes look at them disappointedly.

 

After some time sitting in silence, TaeYeon says, “If we can find the genie, we can go back to our real gender. Any ideas how we can find the genies ? “

 

“Find the book, or find the unnie who gives Yoong  the book! “ Hyo shouts.

 

“Yups, but how can we find them? “ Yoona asks. “You know, SooYoung Unnie & I met her coincidentally. Should we try to find her at our meeting place few days ago ? “

 

“That’s worth to try, Yoong. “ the Kid Leader says again. “ You & SooYoung are the ones who knew that Unnie’s face. We can separate into 2 groups to find her. “

 

All of them nodded, get a little hope in their mind, and determine to try finding the genies. 

 

Suddenly they hear front door being open, and SooYoung enthusiastically ready to welcome the newcomer.

 

“Sunny!!! “ He says………

 

“I wonder what kind of food that she brought? “ Yoona eagerly asks.

 

But, when they know who the newcomer is, all of them freeze, and 5 pairs of eyes fixated into the guest…………

 

Nicole Jung!!!

 

The Kara member herself is so shocked. agape, but no sound comes from her. Her eyes bulging from their socket, looking at the 5 handsome guys in front of her. Why do SNSD members let GUYS stay at their dorm ? Why her Yeonnie doesn’t tell anything to her ?

 

Yuri nudges the frozen Dancing Queen, while whispers, “ Yah, how can she enter our dorm ? Now we must tell her everything! Go Tiger! “

 

He pushes Hyo to approach the shocked girl.

 

“Cole……….Cole baby ? “ HyoYeon touch the girl’s shoulder.

 

Out from her trance like state, Nicole jerks her shoulder and run to the front door. But Hyo catch her wrist and stop her effort. Yuri quickly blocks her way to run, in case the girl successfully escapes from Hyo’s grip.

 

“Cole, it’s me, Yeonnie. I suddenly changed into euuh……….guy. “

 

Nicole didn’t know what to do and just stared in freeze. This guy in front of her seems to be familiar.

 

“Uh, to convince you, I’ll show this dance moves that only you and me know.  Check this. “ HyoYeon start to dance in front of his girlfriend.

 

Nicole watches as the Dancing Queen moves, she recognizes it immediately. But when she looks at the taller man, part of her still hasn’t believed the facts. She keeps looking at Hyo, and to the other guys with her brows furrowed, clearly confused with the occurrence.

 

Breaking the silence, all of them heard once again the front door opening, and this time, it’s Sunny who came in. She saw Nicole, and her members’ expression, and immediately understands what was happening.

 

She touches Nicole’s back, and calls her, “ Nicole……hey. “

 

Hear Sunny’s voice, the confused girl turn to look at the shorter girl.

 

“Sunny !!! Who are they ? He knew about our special dance! And he said that he’s my Yeonnie !! What happened ? Why ……………”

 

Sunny cut Nicole’s 5 W 1 H questions, “ Okay, Nicole. He’s really HyoYeon. And they are TaeYeon, Yoona, Yuri, and SooYoung. We still don’t know, but suddenly they changed into guy. “

 

Hearing this, Nicole feels her knees getting weaker, and she almost collapse  on the floor if Hyo didn’t catch her, and lead her to sit on the sofa.

 

“Unnie, we’ve thought about this, and we had an assumption. We’ll tell you when all of us already gather. “ Yoona says to Sunny.

 

The shorter girl nodded, and remembers about the food that she bought earlier, “We should eat first. Thinking with empty stomach only lead us into the confusion. ”

 

Her statement is fully supported by others, especially by the two Shikshins.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------&&&------------------------------------------------------

 

After Jessica, Tiffany, and SeoHyun go home from their radio interview & have dinner, they make a meeting. TaeYeon, Yoona, and the 3 other boys explain the occurrence to the girls, and their assumption regarding their changes.

 

They can see the disbelief look in the girl’s eyes, but they know for sure that the girls can’t do anything except to believe them.  There’s no other reason better to explain their changing beside the “Genie Theory .”

 

“I need to go home. Bye everyone. “ Nicole states.

 

“I’ll accompany you. “ Hyo says to his girl. They know that they need some time alone to talk. The girl nodded, and both of them left the dorm.

 

“Cole……….” Hyo breaks the silent when they already out from the building.

 

 “Want to go to drink something? “ he offers, and take the girl’s left palm in his right one.

 

The short haired girl nodded, but stop at her place, staring at Hyo.

 

“ What happened, Baby ? “ he asks.

 

“Yeonnie, please stay still. “ she orders.

 

HyoYeon obey her request, and they stand face each other nears the streetlamp.

 

Nicole staring at the guy and after some times she stretches out her right hand to touch the guy’s cheek.

 

Hyo involuntary leans to Nicole’s palm, and close his eyes, enjoying the nice feeling that he misses.

 

“Look at you; you’re taller than me now…And so handsome too. “ Hearing this, Hyo’s eyes shot open.

 

Nicole is gliding her palm from her lover’s cheek down to his chest, to his shoulder, and to the upper arm. “And, what a muscle………” She states again.

 

Hyo’s cheeks become red when he heard his girl statement. “Aish, not too much! Hey, do you like well built man, or the normal one ? “ he asks.

 

The mushroom haired girl giggles, “Why do you ask like that? ”

 

“Because I must try as hard as I can to be your ideal lover. I know your preference in woman’s style, but what about man’s style ? I can’t lose you to any other woman or man. “ Hyo says.

 

“Silly Yeonnie ! My type is like you ! I don’t care whether you become bald, or become like a punk, I’ll always love you. “ she pinches Hyo’s nose.

 

Grinning widely heard his girl’s answer; Hyo pulls her body to hug her tightly.

 

“Thanks, Cole Baby. I love you. “ he kiss Nicole’s forehead.

 

“Now, let’s go to the nearest stall. I’m freezing here.”

 

Lucky for them, there’s a café near them, and Hyo lead his girlfriend there, and they enjoy the hot drink while chatting happily.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------&&&-------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, in the SNSD dorm…………

 

Eight members, who are still left in the dorm chatting each other. The hottest topics are their changing, and how will they try to pass through the KBS interview tomorrow.

 

Yoona steal glances a few times at SeoHyun, and he found that the younger girl is staring at him.

 

He decides to talk with the brunette, and walk closer to her.

 

“Hyun, can I talk with you ? “ he asks.

 

She nodded, and stands up from her seat to follow Yoona to the dining room.

 

They take seat in front of each other, and Yoona observe the younger girl carefully.

 

“Hyun, why did you leave my room earlier? Did I do something wrong? “

 

“No, Unnie. I………….” she stops her sentence, thinking how can she tell Yoona about her feelings.

 

Yoona just nodded to encourage the younger girl to continue her saying.

 

After a while, SeoHyun finally continue her words. “ I just miss you, Unnie.”

 

Heard this, Yoona raises her brows, confused.

 

“I…mean….. the female Yoona Unnie. Your new body now gives me different impression. You know how I usually react to guys, Unnie. So, having you suddenly become  a man really affecting me so much. We always together since our childhood, trained together, went to school,  and played.

 

Where did my favourite Unnie go ? I miss her already……….” The younger girl shared her sadness.

 

Yoona’s heart clenched in sadness, watching her favorite girl’s face.

 

He can’t refrain himself again, and took the brunette’s hands in his.

 

The younger girl flinches, but try not to withdraw her palms from the guy’s hold.

 

She raises her face, and look at the handsome face in front of her, more precisely, to his eyes. And suddenly she is drowned to the pair of doe eyes. They are her Yoona Unnie’s. No one else in this whole world, other than Yoona, have these beautiful innocent orbs.

 

“I’m here, Hyunnie. I’ll always be with you. Even though my body is different, my feelings are always the same. I’ll try my best to prove it to you. You can take as much time as you needed, and I’ll keep trying to show you that I’m your Yoong Unnie, as much as you needed ! “ he says, giving a squeeze to those smooth palms of the young brunette, showing his best smile.

 

SeoHyun nodded, still mesmerizing by the doe eyes in front of her.

 

Yoona caresses the brunette’s hair, putting the hair strands behind her ear.

 

Suddenly they hear TaeYeon’s voice , interrupting their magical moment, “Maknaes, are you finish yet ? Come here, please! “

 

“Dae, Unnie ! ”, they simultaneously answer. Knowing this, they look at each other, and smile widely. SeoHyun giggles, and Yoona launches his famous alligator laugh. They go to the living room to join the rest of members.

 

“There you are ! We must discuss the new room arrangement. I know that we’re still the same ‘us’. But sleep in the same room with our previous roommates will be rather awkward. “The Leader explains the situation.

 

“Not only awkward! I forbid Shikshin to sleep with my Sica ! “ Yuri declares his opinion.

 

“I don’t think I can sleep with Hyo Unnie anymore…….” The maknae wails, while Yoong nodded his head vigorously.

 

“Let me sleep with Sica ! “ Yuri proposes.

 

“Oh, NOOO !!! “ 5 voices shout against the Black Pearl’s suggestion.

 

“Why ? “ Yuri & Jessica ask simultaneously.

 

“You, the byunnest pairs, sleep in the same room ?? “ TaeYeon scoffs.

 

“We won’t get our beautiful sleep because of your noises. “ SooYoung states.

 

“I don’t want my baby contaminated by you two. “ Tiffany added.

 

“We don’t want Sica to get pregnant! “ Sunny teases.

 

“Yaaah !!! “ YulSic protest, hearing all of their members’ opinion.

 

“Actually, the ones who will get problem are just Jessica,Maknae and Sunny. You can keep sleep with Yoong, Yul ! “The Leader states the fact.

 

“Maknae, do you want to move to sleep with me ? “ Sunny suggest.

 

“Sure, Unnie. “ SeoHyun smiles.

 

“Soo, you’ll sleep with Hyo. Is it okay ? “ TaeYeon asks.

 

“Yups. That’s okay. “The tallest guy agrees.

 

“I can sleep with Fany ! “ The Dorky Leader suggests.

 

“NOOO !!! That’s the same condition with YulSic ! “

 

“ Why can you sleep with Fany while we can’t sleep with each other?? “

 

“Byuntae !!! “

 

“Fany, sleep with Sica, please. So Taenggo can sleep in your room ! “Sunny once again suggests a good idea.

 

“Yes !! That’s the best idea! “

 

“Good job Bunny!! “

 

“……...“

 

“………”

 

“Oh, okay. “ TaeYeon finally agree reluctantly.

 

“Tae Tae, don’t be sad. You can go to our room anytime you want. “ Tiffany gives her lover the famous eye smile, but………

 

“Hell, NO !!! I won’t let that byuntae enter Sica’s room ! “ Yuri shouts.

 

“If you let Taenggo enter our room anytime he wants, you must let Yuri do the same. “ The Ice Princess says.

 

“NOOO !! I won’t let this ByunYul enter Fany’s room ! Who knows what will he do to my Fany ?! “

 

“ Yul won’t do anything to Fany !He’s so courteous.“

 

All of them beside YulSic just roll their eyes, and Yuri smiles widely, while hugs his baby.

 

“Thank you Sica-Baby. “ kiss the Ice Princess’ cheek.

 

“But Yul like to my baby, the Maknae ! That’s the worst! “ the Kid Leader mumbles.

 

“Tae Tae also act properly! He won’t do anything to Sica ! “ Tiffany defends her boyfriend.

 

Yuri scoffs, “If you think that always stares at butts or s included in these properly action? “

 

“Hey !! I just like Fany’s. Hers is the best! The size, the feeling……….”

 

“Tae Tae……” Fany is blushing.

 

“Stop it, Unnies !! You just make Seobaby confuse. “ Yoona shouts

 

TaeNy & YulSic look at the Maknae whose ears are covered by Sunny’s palms. Yoona holds her right palms, while SooSunYoong look at the 4 members disapprovingly.

 

“My baby !!! Forgive your Umma & Appa ! “ Tiffany hugs the taller girl, while her hair.

 

“Okay, okay. Enough of this, we must sleep now. Tomorrow, we will have many things to do. Good night! “

 

All of them enter their respective room, as they try to sleep. Soon after that, HyoYeon come home, and he was greeted by silence.

 

“Are they all asleep, now?” Hyo ask to no one in particular.

 

 

 

-to be continued…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update, >< 

we were both busy these pass days, sigh...

so i think we need us your patience. 

 

anyway, hope you guys enjoy this one! ^_~