Their little Secrets

Genie for Your Wish

 

 

 

 

“Together  forever ?  Nice wish, Yoong.”  Yuri said, while the others nodded vigorously.

 

“Granted ! And you know what, because I’m a kind hearted genie, I’ll definitely make your wish come true. Girls, even if the wish was said by my master, but all of you will enjoy the result too. Hehehehe…..”

 

“Uhhm………Genie Unnie, you said granted, but you didn’t do anything? “ Tae Yeon asks her.

 

“Haa !! What do you mean Midget?  I truly granted my Master wish! “ Jiseon the genie stated irritatedly.

 

“Euuhh…..but there’s no any sign :  smokes, or lightning, or anything else ? “ Tae brace up herself to ask.

 

“You’ve read too many stories, Midget ! Even though I don’t do flashy things like firecracker, or smoke or anything else, I’ve granted my master’s wish. So, Master, don’t worry. I’ll take care of you well “ The genie states to Yoona who still look at her dumbfoundedly.

“Uhh….thanks….I guess? “

 

“Okay “, while clapping her hand the genie say again to them” Nice to meet you, you’re all pretty girls. Now  Oppa & I will go play. Hooraay !! Bye then…..”

 

The genie being covered by white smoke again, and vanish from their sight.

 

Five girls look at each other confusedly. Yuri pinched Soo Young’s cheek hard making the girl shriek.

 

“Ouchh !! Kwon Yuri, why did you do that ? “ Soo glared at Yuri.

 

“Just want to make sure that we aren’t dreaming earlier.”

 

“Damn!! Why didn’t you pinch yourself?? “ Soo Young said irritatingly while rubbing her shore cheek.

 

Tae Yeon look at her other members, “Okay, please  explain what had had happened to me! “

 

No one answer her. The Kid leader getting annoyed, and look at Yoona, “No one ? Then  ‘Master’ , do you have anything to say ?”

 

Yoona gulped, look at Soo Young ,then Yuri & Hyo, lastly nervously she stares at Tae Yeon, and start to tell what happened last night. Soo Young help her here and there. After finish hearing the story, Tae Yeon  just standing  quietly, her brows scrunch, thinking  deeply.

 

“That’s really a weird story that you told us, Yoong, Soo. If I didn’t see it by my myself, I won’t believe it even a bit. I guess we must keep this occurrence for us only. What do you think, girls? “Tae ask while looking at her fellow members.

 

“I agree. Sica will just scoff and turn into HellSica, think that we must try to prank her. “Yuri said.

 

“Don’t forget about HellFany “  Hyo reminded.

 

“Sunny will kill us , she won’t believe this kind of story “ Soo Young state.

 

“Hyun will never ever believe this kind of event.” Yoona said.

 

The others nodded, and like her usual habit, the Kid Leader conclude, “We better don’t tell them that we experienced this weird event. That  Jiseon genie said that she will grant Yoong’s wish, that’s a good thing to be happened, and I don’t think that it’ll make any weird consequences. What do you think, girls? “ She asked.

 

Four heads nodded vigorously, suddenly a loud growl of stomach heard inside the room. Tae Yeon turn to look at Soo Young, “Is that how you answer my question, Shikshin ?  Pardon, but you should answer it by your mouth, not by your stomach! “She scolded.

 

“But, that wasn’t me!! “ Soo Young shout.

 

Tae turn to Yoona, her eyes question the younger girl.

 

 “Not me either, Unnie !” She answers quickly.

 

“Ehehehe…..that was me. “ Yuri said. “I’m hungry. “she shamelessly declared herself.

 

“What? I’m a normal human; I need eat, especially after my special exercise last night. Hahahaha……”

 

“Ewwwww……..Byun Yul ! I don’t know why everyone say that I’m the byun one in our group ? “ Tae Yeon mumbles.

 

“Because none of you oppose the idea, I deduct that we all agree to not tell others about this. Okay? “ the Leader finish their little discussion, and go to the door to open it.

 

“Let’s eat first. Too many thinking make me hungry, “ Tae said to the others, and she could hear the 4 girls cheering. They all go to the kitchen, and see that Seo Hyun has already finished make the breakfast. She just does the finishing touch, being helped by Sunny, while Jessica slump on the dining table. It seems that she slept again after she sat on the dining chair. Yuri lean above her, and whisper close to her right ear, “ Sica, Baby. Wake up, please. Let’s eat breakfast. “ending her whisper with kiss the blonde’s ear shell.

The other girls choose to ignore Yuri’s act, and Tae Yeon ask the Sunny, “ Fany hasn’t wake up yet ?”

 

The Aegyo Queen shakes her head.

 

 “ I’ll wake her up. Don’t wait us, okay ?”  Tae Yeon said. She get different reactions from her members. Hyo & Sunny keep winking at her, Maknae just stare at her, Soo & Yoona has already digging the breakfast, and YulSic……yeah, our love bird here just keep whispering each other, ignore her.

 

“Hyo, Sunny, are you poking each other eyes? Stop winking like that. And Maknae, I’ll wake your Fany Unnie. We’ll try to be quick, so eventhough you can start breakfast first, please watch our two shikshins here, so we will still have our breakfast later. I don’t want to cook again just because our dear Shikshins finish all the breakfast before  me & Fany eat.”

 

Without waiting the answer, Tae go to Fany’s room, knock it 3 times, and open the door. Saving the time, because the longer she leaves the dining room, the fewer the food that left for her & Fany will be.

 

Her Fany still lying under the blanket with her back facing her. Tae Yeon walk approach the bed, and sit on it, behind Fany. She slip her palms under the blanket and Fany’s shoulder. The go down along her back, and when it reach the soft of her Princess, Tae begin to knead them. Fany squeal, and turn around to face Tae.

 

“Morning Yeppeuni ! “ The Kid Leader kisses the girl’s forehead. A pair of hands pulls her closer and she is being given soft kiss on her lips.

 

“Morning Tae Tae”, the Eye Smiling Princess said cheerfully.

 

Tae Yeon put her head on Fany’s chest, and let out big sigh.

 

“Tired Tae ? “ Fany ask her.

 

“A little. Hyo announced that today will be our Cleaning Day. She made all of us cleaning our own bedroom before have breakfast. Now we just need to handle your room and SooSica’s room. Oh, YoonYul’s room still has half way to finish. But no worries, with the Cleaning Machine Kim Hyo Yeon, assisted by Veteran Invincible Youth Survivor Lee Sunny, and the Mighty Kid Leader, me,  we will finish all of it before we have lunch later. “

 

Tiffany giggle, and ask “Yaah, you don’t mention me at all. So, am I not reliable? “

 

“Yeppeuni, you know that you can’t do housework too well. “ Tae Yeon wink.

 

Hear this the Eye Smile Princess pouts, but her Tae Tae rise up from bed, and offers her hands to Fany.

 

“Lets go, before all the breakfast vanish into ShikShin bottomless stomach ! hahahaha….”

 

“Just if we go out shopping later, Tae Tae ! “

 

“Okay, after we finish this cleaning, we’ll go shopping. Just don’t buy me pink boxer again. You’ve buy me too much! Why don’t you buy me the blue ones? Sigh……”

 

“hahahaha “ while clapping her hand, Fany answer “ because I like you in pink one. You look -Y ! “

 

Tae Yeon smile, and kiss her lover’s lips again. “Thank you for the compliment, Ms. Mushroom. Now, let’s go”

 

This time Fany obey, and get up from her bed. After done her little business in the bathroom, she & Tae Yeon go to the dining room. Yuri still feeding Jessica and Seo Hyun busy lecturing Soo Young and Yoona to please chew their  food properly. Sunny is guarding some food plates which are placed as far away as possible from the 2 shikshins. Hyo is drinking her coffee happily while texting on her cell phone.

 

Finally, they finish their breakfast, and Commander Hyo temporary take over the leadership from Tae Yeon . She made all of them work hard, even the Ice Princess must finish her job, which  is  finding  her & Yuri’s clean clothes which maybe mixed in other members clothes.

 

Yes, Yuri volunteered to do her job & Jessica’s. She knows about her girl so well. And saw that Yuri is the only one who hasn’t finished her job, will make Yoona , YulSic’s son  help her appa. Commander Hyo also couldn’t let just particular members still working, and at the end, the rest of the girls help Yuri too. The job finished well in the quickest way.

After take a little rest, Hyo march to the bathroom, take shower, and then get ready to go out.

 

“I’m going to Nic’s dorm. She has holiday too. “ Hyo said happily while going to the front door.

 

“Have fun, Hyo.”

 

“No wonder she made us work as fast as possible, like a slave. “ Jessica says.

 

“She made US like a slave Sica ( Sica Unnie), but not you ! “ six voices protested immediately.

 

Jessica just shrug her shoulder nonchalantly. “Seobang-ah, I’m bored. “

 

“Let’s go shop then.” Yuri suggest.

 

“Tae & me have had plan to go shopping too.” Tiffany says.

 

“Then let’s all go to the mall ! “ Soo Young exclaimed with twinkling eyes. She loves shopping, as much as eating.

 

“We must go separately, girls. “ Tae remind them.

 

“Me with Sica ! “ Yuri stated.

 

“Yoona Unnie, let’s go together ? “ The Maknae tug Yoona’s sleeve. Yoona feel her heart flutter saw this.

 

“Sure, “ she said , acting cool while her tummy filled with butterflies .

“Hmm…….I guess it left two of us, Sunny. Because I’m sure Fany will go with the Kid Leader “ Soo Young grin, and Sunny smile cutely while scrunch her nose. “ Yaah ! Stop your aegyo, please ! “ Soo shout !

 

“What? I can do this as much as I want! “The Aegyo Queen make many aegyos purposely to make the first Shikshin irritated.

 

 

- To be continued...

 

 

another update ^^