Convince the Princess

Genie for Your Wish

 

 

 

 

Hey readers! ^^

we're back!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

8 pairs of eyes greet a certain young brunette as soon as she opens her eyes. Deciding to get up, she cautiously sits on her mattress as she eyeing them one by one.

 

But what she saw makes her jumps off from the bed as soon as she realizes that some pairs of eyes were belong to guys.

 

“U-Unnies?” she’s clutching her chest, pointing to the guys in front of her.

 

Reacting quickly, the girls:  Jessica, Tiffany, and Sunny quickly go to the Maknae’s side.

 

“Seohyun-ah… calm down. It’s only us.” Taeyeon tried to reach for the younger girl’s hand but Seohyun snap it away.

 

“Yah!!! Get out!!!” She exclaimed.

 

“Seohyun. it’s only us. I’m Yuri.”

 

“I’m Sooyoung!”

 

“I’m Hyoyeon unnie, your roommate.”

 

“And I’m Yoona… your childhood friend.”

 

They all said one by one, approach closer and closer to their maknae, but Seohyun got frightens and hides behind her unnies.

 

“Unnie, call the police!!  They might be some thieves, or criminals.” She said while shaking in horror.

 

The girls look at each other first before they lead the maknae of the group to sit on the mattress again. Seohyun who is totally oblivious still can’t hide her feelings as she is lowering her gazes, afraid to look at the 5 boys.

 

Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon just stay silent, don’t want to add more confusing in their maknae’s mind.

 

-

 

“Maknae… it’s them. We don’t know what happened but it’s really them. We’ve tried to convince ourselves earlier and… questioned them. And it seems they were telling the truth.”

 

“They even know our secrets.” Sunny added Jessica’s words.

 

But the maknae doesn’t even utter any word and just shook her head.

 

They all sigh in defeat.

 

-

 

Seeing this situation, Yoona bend over and touches the maknae’s hands in her lap. “Seo Joohyun… I know it’s hard to believe, even me couldn’t believe it. But… it’s really us. Okay, do you want us to prove it?”

 

Seohyun looks away and hide behind Tiffany’s body instead. “I don’t want.” She said.

 

Yoong doesn’t hesitate and try to pursue her again as he sit on the bed beside the younger girl and whispered to his favorite girl… “You always love to watch keroro even if it’s night time already. “ He said while look at the brunette’s eyes.

 

I’ll make goguma fries for you every time you want it. And…..do you remember what did you ask to me about Yuri Unnie ? “He said, hoping that the latter will believe him.

 

But the Maknae keeps silent and just shift away her position.

 

The other guys look at each other and try to do the same too. Tiffany made way for them.

 

“I always make you Ma juice.” Yuri added.

 

“I once outburst my feelings when you woke me up.” Sooyoung said, and imitating his own word when he was woken up by the younger girl. “ Just mind your own business ! “

 

“You told me that I always took initiative on flicking your forehead if I’m drank.” Hyo joins.

 

“And just the other day, we prepared breakfast for the others.” Taeyeon also joins.

 

“And……and…. We dance together during Gayo Daejun 2009” Soo Young shout.

“Ahaaa !!!!”  Three boys nodded their head vigorously, and take their position.

“Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

Naega naega naega meonjeo

Nege nege nege ppajyeo

Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby”
 Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon singing while shaking their bodies together make the trademark dance move of Sorry Sorry . (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNkztmMqt1w)

 

“And  Star Dance Battle !!! We all dance to I’m Kiss a Girl & Circus ! “ Hyo shouts, and immediately change his dance moves into the one they danced in Star Dance Battle. 3 guys stop their moving, and quickly match Hyo’s dance. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKJszrv4lGo)

 

“Another episode of Star Dance Battle, Hyo Unnie, Sooyoung Unnie, you and me danced together too!” Yoona says abruptly, and changes his dance moves again mimicking their dance moves in Star Dance Battle 2010. Hyo & Soo follow him immediately. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT_NpzWaN9s )

 

“You were so y in that red twinkling suit. “ he says again.

 

Their dance stops abruptly while Hyo & Soo hit Yoona’s head. “Babo !!! It’ll make Seobaby think that we’re a bunch of maniacs!! “ Hyo hiss angrily.

 

“Ouucch……….sorry. I don’t mean it, I just stated the truth. “ Yoona wails while holding his head.

 

Sensing bad moment for them, Taeyeon waving his hand to attract their attention.
“Yaah…how about me ? Seobaby, we sing together many times before.  Ahh…….do you remember ? Because You Love Me song ? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtDjcH6da_k)

 

And you always back my vocal up, just like you back up this Yoong here. “

 

Hearing all of these words, Seohyun slowly look up and stared at the 5 boys one by one. On her left, Yoona, beside him is Yuri, then Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and last by not the least, still a midget… Taeyeon.

 

She furrowed her eyebrows, observing them one by one and she would lie if she’s going to say these 5 boys don’t resemble her unnies.

 

“So?” Yoona and the other were anticipating listening to their maknae’s reaction.

 

“How it happened?” Seohyun innocently asked, she’s still not convinced.

 

“Uh… “ the 5 boys look at each other with puzzle look.

 

“We don’t know.” They all said in unison.

 

“No, this is just a joke right, unnies?” she looks at the other members. “This is just a prank right? You hide my other unnies? Especially Yoona unnie?”

 

 “Or are you using some kind of special suit for filming, Unnies ?” Seohyun said innocently, thinking that maybe it’s another prank from her favorite unnie.

 

The 3 girls shook their heads.

 

 

“It’s not maknae… they are indeed your unnies.” Fany said.

 

“Yes, it’s indeed us, SeoBaby! Look this is our real body” Soo pull up his too small T shirt to show his flat chest.

 

“Yeah, and if you need to check our appendage…….” Yuri is ready to pull his short down before he pounce by 5 guys, and hear several scream.

 

“Stop it ByunYul !!! Are you nuts ?”

 

“You’ll corrupt my baby !!! “

 

“Yuri Unnie !!! Don’t !! You’ll make Hyun’s eyes burn !!!”

 

“Seobang-ah !!! What are you doing ??? Only me who can see your body!!! “

 

“Kyaaa……….”

 

“Arrgghhhh !!!! “

 

 

“No… “ Seohyun look at the 5 boys once again and couldn’t help but to feel uneasiness.  She jumps off from the bed and hides herself from the other members.

 

 

“Alright, please leave maknae  first, guys.” Sunny quickly announces, after she had enough seen their maknae’s reaction.

 

After hearing Sunny’s saying, they all exited the room but seems like Yoona is still hesitant.

 

“Unnie, I think someone should comfort Seobaby.” He said.

 

Hyo rise brows and was about to go back when Sunny blocks him, “I’ll talk to her. You two go outside now.” The two then complied as they resumed walking outside the room.

 

Sunny closes the door behind her and sighed as she saw Maknae still so puzzle. She slowly approaches the latter and sat beside her.

 

“So… what do you think of it?”

 

“Unnie, I don’t know… there’s a part of me wants to believe them but another part doesn’t want to. Never did a science done like this before. Is this some kind of magic, then?” she asked, doesn’t want to believe in magic in the first place.

 

Sunny chuckles and instead of comforting, she take a peck on the younger girl’s cheek. “Err… unnie.” Seohyun wipes her cheek.

 

“There, you smile.”

 

“Unnie… “the younger girl whined. “I’m serious.”

 

“Fine….. Fine… alright… just tell unnie then, what’s your plan?”

 

“Uh… I want  to just shrug it off. After all, they actually convinced me with their words & actions… or did you guys told them?”

 

“Yah! we never told them anything you know. Can’t you see, they know you too well?”

 

“Fine.” She sigh in defeat and stand up.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“I’m hungry, I want to eat breakfast now.” She said and pulls up her unnie to drag her out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------&&&----------------------------------------------------

When both of them go out from YoonYul’s bedroom, 7 pairs of eyes observe them, and like  a flock of sheep which follow their shepherd, they follow them to the dining room.

 

Seohyun begin to make a bowl of cereal, and sit on the chair. Sunny follow her with her own bowl, and they started to eat. The rest of the members quietly follow their action, because their own stomach are growling already.

 

After eating in silence mode, 5 guys steal a glance to the Maknae whom just eating quietly with her eyes glued to her bowl.


Taeyeon clears his throat, and ask Seohyun, “ Euhh, Maknae. So, how are you? I mean what do you think about us ? “

 

The youngest lift up her face to look at Taeyeon, then shift her gaze to the other boys too, stop a little longer at Yoong’s , then inhale a deep sigh, she speaks slowly but clear enough for everyone to hear.

 

“I’ll try to accept you because Fany Unnie, Sunny Unnie, and Sica Unnie already believe in you guys. But honestly, part of me still couldn’t accept this whole fully. I think it’s really impossible. It’s like… I am just dreaming? So I hope all of you will be patient on me and give me some time to learn to accept this.” She bows to them politely. Having been reading self improvement books and biographies, the maknae still couldn’t process the idea of this phenomenon.

 

All of the other members, especially the 5 boys are very happy to hear this. Big smiles appear in everyone’s faces.
At least their Maknae are still trying to accept them. It was one step closer to the maknae’s acceptance for them.

 

“Thank you!!!” the boys say almost simultaneously.

 

Jessica suddenly says, “ So, what about us, now ?”

 

All of them fall silent. It seems Sica’s effect strikes once again.

 

They just realized that SNSD is facing a BIG problem.

 

“Yaaahhhh!! We’re doomed! Half of our members become guys! Our Kid leader, Face of SNSD, The Dancing Queen, The Black Pearl, and The Spoke Person become guys! What should we do ? “ Tiffany screamed in panic. Their Maknae and the other members were not as hard to convince but what about their manager? The company? Or worst, the public? This will be chaos if they know about this.

 

“Shut up, Fany! We’re all aware of this problem! No need to make our ears hurt because of your screaming! “ Jessica said coldly.

 

“Sica, don’t be like that! Fany just really worried about us.” Taeyeon says to the Ice Princess.

 

“Yes, Baby, We’re all confused. We should support each other, and not quarrel, “Yuri said.

 

They all fall silent, and after some time Taeyeon speaks again, “We couldn’t let other people know about our changing, so we will say to our manager that we couldn’t attend our usual schedule. Wait a minute. ” He goes to his room, and takes his agenda.

 

“Our schedule today:  All of us except Yoong , Yuri & Sunny will attend radio interview at 8 pm.

 

Yoong will go with Manager oppa to meet the client to negotiate for new CF at 11 am. Yul & Sunny will go with manager oppa to attend the soccer match to support them at 6 pm. “ The Leader inform the Members.

 

“So, Sica, Fany, and Maknae will go to radio interview, Sunny must go by herself with manager oppa. But how about Yoong ? “ Yuri asks.

 

“I guess , Manager Oppa can do all the meeting by himself. He already has the sets of photo image that the client asks. But we must provide the proper reason so that he won’t be suspicious. “ Yoona shares his idea.

 

“The only reason that we can give is sickness. “ Sunny says.

 

“Yes, then Fany, please tell Manager oppa that we couldn’t attend our normal schedule because we’re sick. “ Tae Yeon orders the girl.

 

Tiffany looks at the clock, 9.15 am. She must tell their manager quickly, before he picks Yoona to fulfill their schedule. She asks Tae’s cellphone, set it so all of the other members can hear their conversation, and call their manager. “Hello, Oppa ?”

 

“Yes. Eh ??  Tiffany ? Hey, where’s Tae Yeon ? ”

 

“Ah, yes. I want to tell you that Tae Yeon, Yoona, Yuri, Soo Young, and Hyo Yeon are sick. They won’t be able to attend the normal schedule. ”

 

“Whaaat ??? 2 days ago all of them were okay! What happened? “Their manager asks confusedly in surprise.

 

“Aaahh……..uhhmmmmmm……..anno……they overslept while they took a bath yesterday? eeuuh……”

 

The other members facepalm hearing Fany’s answer.

 

“Tiffany, are you kidding? I know that each of you has different sleeping habit, but only Jessica who can sleep in the bathroom!! “ Their manager said as a matter of fact.

 

“Yaah !! Oppa !! “ Jessica protests immediately.

 

“Haa…so all of you are with Tiffany right now? Can you give the phone to Joo Hyun, Fany? “The manager asks.

 

All of the members look at each other panicky.

 

Fany answers their manager quickly, “Wae Oppa ? Maknae is still in the kitchen. Wait a minute, please.”

 

“All of you can pull a prank on me, but Maknae will tell the truth. So I need to ask her.”

 

Fany quickly close the receiver with her hand, and look at the other members questioningly.

 

“Seobaby, you must  protect your Unnies. Can you do that?” Tae Yeon asks the youngest girl.

 

“O…okay….Unnie. What should  I tell to Manager Oppa ? “ Seohyun asked innocently.

 

“Tell that Soo Young & Yoona had ice cream eating contest. Yuri, Hyo Yeon, & Taenggo swam together too much, and all of them caught influenza.” Sunny suggests.

 

“Good idea Bunny !!” the rest of the member praise her, Soo Young & Tae Yeon pat the girl’s back, and Sunny smiles proudly.

 

“Now, Maknae, the rest is in your hand. You’re the one whom Manager Oppa believe in. Use everything that you have to make him believe in us. “ Tae Yeon says while look at the youngest.

 

Seo Hyun nodded, and receive the cell phone from Tiffany. “Hello, Oppa…”

 

“Joo Hyun? Finally………now, can you tell me what’s wrong ? What kind of sick? “

 

“Yes, Oppa. They caught cold. “

 

“How can they get that illness altogether, and at the same time ? “The manager grumbles.

 

“Soo Young Unnie & Yoona Unnie had ice cream eating contest, and Tae Yeon Unnie, Hyo Unnie, and Yuri Unnie swam together . It seems that they had too much fun and forget the time.”

 

“Hmm….I can understand that Yuri loves to swim, Hyo Yeon would never back down from the challenge, but Tae Yeon ? sigh…….

 

How’s their condition ? I must go there to check on them. “

 

Nine pairs of eyes bulging out from their socket, and the maknae quickly reasons…  “ Ohh, no need Oppa !! They already ashamed by their own childish actions, and it will ashamed them more if they meet you ! Don’t worry, we will take care of them as best as we could. “

 

“Oka…ay. I guess I’ll leave them to your hands” the Manager says, and nine silent sigh were released.

 

“Hmmm…….we can give them total rest today, but tomorrow all of you MUST do the interview at KBS TV. “

 

“Yaaah, Oppa. I don’t think that the sick Unnies will be better enough to do the interview tomorrow. “ Seo Hyun whines, try to use her aegyo voice. If the situation is not so critical, all of her Unnies will be laughing hard. But because they are in emergency mode, even the fail aegyo from the maknae couldn’t make them laugh.

 

All of them  just stare at the Maknae & the phone in her hand, and wait for their manager’s answer.

 

“We can’t do that Joo Hyun. You know that the interview  is so important for the group’s career. Even if they couldn’t wake up, we will carry them to the studio to do the interview! “ The Manager sternly remind them.

 

 

They all hopelessly look at each other, what to do ? What to do ???

 

 

- To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY, HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY TO WOORI MAKNAE, SEO JOOHYUN <3