Super Boys?

Genie for Your Wish

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

"Why are we here Yuri?" Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Hyo were all asked, upon arriving at the park. All eyes were fix to one particular  tan guy, who called them earlier to come by this park. Two arms were crossing at their chest, as they wait for Yul to answer them.

 

"Okay... before you complain, I want you guys to agree on this first."

 

"Hmm? What is it?" Taeyeon asked, felt suspicious to Yul's words.

 

"As you can see guys, the park was pack with people. The event organizer said, tomorrow they would having a mini concert here. But to their dismay, the band that they supposed to invite cancelled this appointment... And-"

 

"So are you saying that we are going to perform in this place?" Sooyoung cut off, knowing where the words of Yul could lead to.

 

"So does that mean ... we are going to perform like this? Yah! I want to have my original body first!!!" Hyo whined, after realizing that they're going to perform as boys. Well, he cares about being a dancer.

 

"Does this even legal?"

 

"I prefer my dancing skills!!!!"

 

"And what are we? some boy bands? No way!!!

 

“Are you crazy, Yul ? How can we prepare a music performance just in 1 day ?” Tae shouted.

 

"Wait guys!!! I know it's really that surprising, but come to think of it? It's a charity event. We must help these poor people." Yul quoted, which makes the boys  lowered their head out of shame.

 

Taeyeon sighed, as a leader, he steps up for this plan from the tan girl. "Okay, we get what you mean Yuri. I'm on it... but... can you promise that we can be protected? I mean come on. As what Mrs. Choi said, I'm cuter than my last  figure. For sure, I'll be having a lot of fan girls out there, so... "

 

SMACK!

 

"OUCH! YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!"

 

"You're so full of yourself! How can you be so sure, Shorty!" Soo smirk, flexed his biceps muscle (which is not too big)  in front of Taeyeon. Hyo slapped it in an instant, followed by Taeyeon immediately. But Soo wouldn't let himself to lose and tried to reach  Taeyeon, but Hyo blocked him. Taeyeon was sticking out his tongue, as he attempted to reach for the taller too, but eventually got blocked by Hyo too, until it was more like a chaos.

 

Yuri on the other hand could only slapped his forehead physically, watching his co-members fighting over who's hot and who will have a lot of fans if they perform.

 

Couldn't take it any longer, he shouted. "YAH SOOYOUNG, HYOYEON, TAEYEON, STOP!!!"

 

As if on cue, the three stops and the same time, Yoona arrive at the backstage.

 

"So Yoong? How was it?"

 

"It's good to go Unnie!" Yoona thumbs up.

 

"What?" Soo, Tae, and Hyo both were puzzled to Yoona's smirking face.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Later then the boys was lead by Yoona to this musical instrument room. 

 

"Wow... How do you know this place Yoona?" asked Hyo, so amazed by the room.

 

"Umm.. Unnie, we are still in Blue Moon Cafe." Yoona informed which causes Hyo to shamelessly laugh. Sooyoung and Taeyeon were just shrugging him off, as they picked instruments.

 

"What are we going to play by the way?" Soo asked, while holding drum sticks. Taeyeon also asked. "And... what are we going to sing?"

 

Yuri and Yoona look at each other then back to Tae & Soo. Hyo who was engrossed with the bass wasn't paying attention.

 

"Hmm... what about... some rock song?"

 

“But wait, we need to think of our name?” Hyo who is not really paying attention, suddenly barge into their conversation.

 

“Y-Yeah… I was thinking about that too, Unnie.” Yoona agreed.

 

“Hmm… you have your point too Yoona… it’ll be weird if we are going to say our real names, right?” Taeyeon added.

 

Soo and Yuri both agreed by nodding their heads.

 

“Okay… let’s start with Yuri. What’s in your mind?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Hmm… what about… Yul? It’s from my Sica.

 

“Me will be… Yoongie, what about that? It’ll be cute.” Yoona shared his too, thinking of Seohyun’s nickname on him.

 

“I… will be… Taeng? Tae? Taengoo? Uh… I don’t know.”

 

Soo then raised his hand to share his opinion regarding Taeyeon’s. “Why not… Tong?”

 

“Whaaaat?!!!” Taeyeon was about to smack Soo’s head, when he was stop by Hyo immediately, holding him in place.

 

“Stop it you two!” Yuri scolded, as the leader of the group and the shikshin quickly lowered their heads.

 

“Anyway, let’s have… Taeyang?” Yuri suggested, to the other’s complains. He received a lot of slaps from his co-members almost immediately.

 

“Unnie, that’s Bigbang’s Taeyang, how can you use that?” Yoona also think for any names, while the rest was waiting for him.

 

“Hmm… Tae… yeon… Taeng… Tae-tae… Oh! I know now!” He exclaims, as if a bulb pop-out on her head. Soo, Yuri, Hyo and Taeyeon had their eyes fix to Yoona’s doe-eyes.

 

“Taecyeon. What about that?”

 

SMACK!

 

SMACK!

 

SMACK!

 

“That’s 2pm’s Taecyeon!!!”

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

“Aish! no other names?” Taeyeon desperately hisses.

 

“Well, I guess Tae will do though.” Hyo commented, as she went back the keyboard.

 

“I agree. Tae will do. It’s not that weird.” Yoona once again agrees to Hyo’s ideas. Soo and Yuri followed by nodding again.

 

Taeyeon who is left speechless, could only shrug his shoulders and just accept his destiny.

 

“Alright, Sooyoung? It’s obvious it’s Soo. While you, Hyoyeon unnie… Hyo will do or… Yo. Hahaha!!!”

 

“Omo! I think Yo will do. Or Yuan?”

 

“Nice Name again unnie, Yuan will fit.” Yoona give Hyo a high-five, to Tae, Soo and Yul’s sigh in agreement.

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

“Alright, let’s move on. What about the name of the band?”

 

Ring… ring… Ring…

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon’s phone rang. Knowing it exactly who is calling, he quickly answers it… just to hear Tiffany’s hyper, yet, the sweetest voice.

 

[Tae-tae!!! Where are you now? And the rest?]

 

“Oh! right timing. We are still at Blue Moon Café, Fany. We decided that we will perform in a charity event!” Taeyeon excitedly informed.

 

[What perform unnie?] Came another voice from maknae, this time.

 

Yoona who was on the side, lightened up upon hearing the maknae’s voice. Yuri, Soo and Hyo also joined to hear the conversation in one coffee table at the center. The phone was in loud speaker mode, so they could hear the voices from the other members in the other line.

 

“Yes Maknae, we are about to perform tomorrow, a music band, but since we don’t have name yet… Umm… can you guys help us then?” Taeyeon’s mind suddenly runs.

 

[But, Unnies, are you sure ? You will perform in front of many people…Don’t you worries that somebody can recognize you ? Think about it again……]

 

[OH? Who’s on the phone?]

 

[It’s Taeyeon Unnie- Jessica Unnie, Sunny unnie… they will make a a music performance in charity event, and they want some advice about the name of their group, but I‘m worry that somebody will…….. ]

 

[I like that!] It was Jessica and Sunny who burst out over the phone.

 

“Okay hold on. One by one girls, what name do you want us to call?” Yuri asked. “Let’s start with, Sica my love!!! and then followed by the others.”

 

“Awww…. Not again!“ Yoona, Soo, Hyo and Tae were rolling their eyes, upon hearing Yuri’s sweet call once again.

 

[Yuri my love!!!]

 

“Quit that! let’s resume!” Taeyeon scolded right away, making Yuri to glare at him deathly.

 

“Fine, fine… what’s your suggestion Sica?” Yuri asked once again.

 

Jessica: [Boy’s Generation?]

 

Tiffany: [Big Boys!]

 

Sunny:[Angel Boys!]

 

Seohyun: [Ugghhh unnies... that's too random…….what about, Super Boys?] Her eyes are sparkling, thinking of Yoona like a superman.

 

“Oh! I like Hyun’s suggestion!!!” Hyo and Yoona both shouted, after hearing the last voice.

 

Soo, Yuri and Taeyeon are looking at each other. They need to choose on what’s the best name. So it would be better if they agree in one choice.

 

“I like Boy’s Generation.” Soo said.

 

“I think Super Boys would do, because if we’ll choose Boy’s generation, it’s like our name, Girls’ Generation.” Taeyeon said, using his mind once again.

 

“Hmm… actually I like Boy’s Generation too, since I am loyal to Sica, but… I have to agree with you too Taeng.” Yuri was defeated. After all, he's still loyal to his sica no matter what.

 

“Okay! Let’s have our name as Super Boys then?”

 

“Let’s Do it!!!” all of them celebrated, putting their hands up in the air. Hyo who was into clubbing started to dance ily(he's waving his body like he's in a gay club), causing for the others to look at him grimacing.

 

SMACK!

 

"You are not a girl anymore, Hyo." said Yul, smacking and stopping Hyo's mood.

 

"WE ARE SUPER BOYS!!!" shouted Yoona, Soo and Taeyeon.

 

"I just miss being in my body!!!" Hyo whined like a kid.

 

"hahahaha!!!!" 

 

Laughs echoed the entire room.

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 


 

Chyan01:

Almost 2 years since our last update. I'm so sorry...this is purely my mistake, being too occupied with real life...
And I personally,  still heartbroken because of Fany's dating news. But my partner, Viusketch, and Fz_dracoheart keep encouraging me. So yeah, we'll try to finish this story (just don't hope for regular update, because real life is really busy). I'm very sorry & pardon any mistakes because english isn't our native language.
Thank you..

Crusoe: T.T (speechless. hugging my partner)

It's almost two years... But hope u guys still remember the fic? Yeah? hehe...

Thank you! from the bottom of our hearts.