The Great Mrs. Choi

Genie for Your Wish

 

 

 

 

It took a minute for them to realize that Mrs. Choi has been already knocking the door of their room too. They get panic and don’t know how to act all of a sudden. Their plan to tell Mrs. Choi about the other members turning into men vanished when the latter has started to knock on the door countless times.

 

“Yah! Unnie. We should think now!!! Mrs. Choi is already calling us.” Seohyun said, tugging Sooyoung’s shirt. The Shikshin just shrug her off and runs to the door but before he could open it, all of the members stop him.

 

“Yah! I am just going to talk to mom. I’m not going to open it yet.” Sooyoung defends himself.

 

“Be sure just to do it!” Taeyeon warns, pointing a finger to the Shikshin.

 

“Taeyeon, believe me.” Sooyoung assured. All the members then let go of him as he slowly approaches the door. Right then, Mrs. Choi’s voice was heard again.

 

“Girls, open the door? Why are you hiding there?” asks Mrs. Choi.

 

All of them press their palms with each other as they pray for Sooyoung not to mess . Taeyeon has his hand with Fany while Yulsic was having their own too. Yoona was hesitant to take Seohyun’s hand so he grabs Hyo’s instead and Sunny grabs the Maknae’s.

 

With that view behind him, Sooyoung then turns around to focus on answering his mother. “M-mom? Is-is that you?”

 

“Ugh, who else… wait… can you open the door now? I have something here for all of you there.”

 

Right in instant, Sooyoung doesn’t think twice and opens the door. He only has one thing in mind—food.

 

“Umma!!! What is it?” Sooyoung excitedly greeted his mother. The rest of the members panic as soon as they saw the Shikshin opened the door. Immediately, they follow Sooyoung and are about to drag him back when they have seen Mrs. Choi is standing in front, with wide eyes.

After few seconds……

 

“YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Thief!!! ” Mrs. Choi is screaming, and hitting the head of her own daughter, err……. son now. Sooyoung lowered his head, covering it with his two hands.

“Ouucchhh !!! UMMA !! Stop ! “

 

“Mrs. Choi, please stop ! ” Hyo tries to approach them, while the others are behind him. It makes Mrs. Choi look up to all of them. She can recognize Seohyun, Jessica, Tiffany, and Sunny only. But the rest who consists of a midget, a blonde, a tan guy, tall guys who were Sooyoung and Yoona, she doesn’t know any of them.

 

“Yah, Fany, who are these guys? Where is my daughter? And where are Taeyeon, Yoona, HyoYeon and Yuri?” Mrs. Choi asked, out from her fear. This is the first time she saw guys, except for their manager oppa, in snsd’s dorm.

 

Sooyoung was about to say something when his mother beats him. “How can you let men enter your dorm? What if SME know about this ? Or some paparazzis ? This is very dangerous, Girls ! Ohh, are you girls let them stay here too ? How about the other members ? Are you replacing them with these young men?” she asked nonstop.

 

The girls shook their heads. “Auntie… they’re our co-members” said Jessica.

 

“Umma… it’s us. I’m Sooyoung!” The Shikshin then introduces himself.

 

“Taeyeon!”

 

“Yoona!”

 

“HyoYeon!”

 

“And save the best for last, Yuri here!” the tan guy raised his hand.

 

Instead of believing, Mrs. Choi squeals and without any warning, she takes a broom that she saw on the side, which she use to hit the guys with. Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon, HyoYeon and Sooyoung covered their heads from the impact as they keep on stepping backwards.

 

“Mrs. Choi, Stop it!!!”

 

“What did you do to my daughters!!! Where are they!!!” Mrs. Choi exclaimed, still hitting the head of the boys.

 

“Mrs. Choi, please stop.” Jessica tries to stop Mrs. Choi together with Tiffany and Sunny while the Maknae can only watch in fear to the on-going chaos before her.

 

“Unnie, Auntie, stop.” Maknae can only utter.

 

But no one can hear the Maknae as Mrs. Choi still keeps on hitting the boys until…

 

“AUNTIE, UNNIES STOP IT!!!!” the Maknae can’t longer hold the concern in her mind as she burst out.

 

Mrs. Choi stop, the last head that she hit was her own daughter’s. Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon and Hyo is standing behind the Shikshin while Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny are on Mrs. Choi’s side, trying to stop her. All of them froze upon hearing the Maknae’s outburst. Tears started to form in Maknae’s eyes.

 

“Auntie… I know it’s unbelievable, but they are really my Unnies.” Seohyun says, glancing at every unnies of her but skip her favorite unnie.

 

The girls & guys nod innocently.

 

Before they know it, Mrs. Choi suddenly fainted much to their concern.

 

--

 

After 15 minutes passed…

 

Having been concern with the older one, all that they could do at the moment is to wait for Mrs. Choi to awake soon. Mrs. Choi is in HyoHyun’s room, sleeping while they are in the kitchen and in the living room.

Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny are in the living room, while the boys are in the kitchen. Whereas for the Maknae, she was in her room too, to look after Mrs. Choi.

 

“What are we going to do once she wake up?” asks Sunny who is in her deep thoughts. Fany and Jessica, who are sitting across her, look up to her.

 

“Like how we did with Nicole… I think it’s easy for her to accept our guys… I mean, the other members.” Jessica said correcting herself.

 

Fany heaved a sighed as she’s running her fingers on her puppy, “I hope she will. I mean, come on. Oldies seem to be harder to convince.”

 

“Hey, not all of them, Fany. I do think Mrs. Choi will be forgivable on this.” Sunny replied.

 

The blonde then leaned her head to Fany’s shoulders and speaks. “Well, let’s just hope she will.”

 

--

 

While the living room was filled with serious talk, the kitchen was filled with slapping sound. The culprit? All of the guys.

After they got hit by Mrs. Choi, all of them were wrapped in bandage here and there. Yoona is doing Sooyoung’s arm while Hyo is tending Yoona’s forehead. Following, Yuri is treating Hyo’s left shoulder while Taeyeon is doing Yuri’s forearm. The Shikshin is applying cream on Taeyeon’s leg  too.

 

“Guys, I don’t like this. What if Mrs. Choi will continue hitting us after this?” Hyo asked, wincing in pain while Yuri is adding some cream on his left shoulder.

 

“I hope not.” Yuri replies.

 

“Unnie… what’s wrong with Hyunnie?”

 

“I can’t forgive mom for doing this to me!!!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

 

“Uh, unnie? What’s wrong with the Maknae?”

 

“Aigoo… it’s not only you Sooyoung-ah~ I will not forgive your mom.” Taeyeon said, making Yuri and Hyo nods too.

 

“Why bad luck always comes to us since we change into guys ? “ Yuri says dramatically.

 

“Unnie… Seobaby… I’m worried about her.” Yoona said, but it seems his unnies were not listening.

 

“We are not thieves for crying out loud. How can persons who are so handsome like us is a thief?” Sooyoung exclaimed once more, still so busy with Taeyeon’s legs.

 

“AHAHAHA~ Its’ only you Choi SooYoung!” Tae, Yuri and HyoYeon laughs, not minding their maknae’s words.

 

Yoona was left speechless the moment he heard his other unnie’s laughs. For some reason, he can’t laugh with them. He was still bothered with how the younger was quite avoiding his eyes earlier. Was it because the Maknae still hasn’t accepted him yet? Or… he’s just really thinking too much?

 

He sighs and finishes applying cream on Sooyoung’s. The others are done too and quickly, they grab the plastic bag which Mrs. Choi have brought and started to eat.

 

 

 

--

 

After finished the snack, he proceeds to HyoHyun’s room and knocks on the door. Before he could hear an answer, a hand taps him on his shoulder.

 

“Yoona? I thought—“

 

“I want to see Hyunnie… “ Yoona says seriously.

 

Taeyeon arches his eyebrow. “Why?”

 

“Uh… just want to make sure if she’s okay too.”

 

It made the Midget chuckle and slap the younger’s arm. “You know she always okay.”

 

“Woah guys, I think we need to see Mrs. Choi now.”

 

Fany, Jessica and Sunny come behind Yoona. Not long after, the others tag along too.

 

Taeyeon nods and slowly, he pushes the door gently to open it.

 

“Maknae?” Taeyeon and Fany call at the same time. Seohyun who is in her sleep jerked when she heard their calls, she eventually gets up slowly and find out that Mrs. Choi already awake too.

 

The members came inside the room one by one with the guys standing and the girls on the mattress, sitting beside Mrs. Choi.

 

Mrs. Choi has this suspicious stare to every guy in the room. Starting off from the tallest in her left, then Yuri besides him with Yoona, Taeyeon and HyoYeon following. All are anticipating for the next word that Mrs. Choi is going to utter.

The room was silence for a moment until Mrs. Choi brakes it.

 

“How did, this happened?” Mrs. Choi asks.

 

The guys look at each other innocently first, before they turned to Mrs. Choi with shaking heads.

 

“We don’t know Mrs. Choi… but… as far as Yoona can remember, we thought that the genie we encountered a few days ago was the cause of this.” Taeyeon said.

 

All the guys are nodding their heads, as if agreeing to their leader’s words.

 

“But I’m not yet convince. You, the tallest. You said you are my daughter? I think you look better than my daughter, so I am not yet convince. And you… “ Mrs. Choi pointed to Yoona. “You seem to be look a like with Yoong, but I think Yoona is much better with you… and the midgests… “ she turned to Taeyeon and Hyo.

 

Taeyeon is fighting the urge to claim a punch to Mrs. Choi upon calling him midget together with Hyo.

 

“You guys were just too cute to be Taengoo and Hyoyeon.” Mrs. Choi said, which made Yoona, Sooyoung and Yuri glared at the two midgets.

 

“Hehehe… Mrs. Choi who said it.” the two midgets said at the same time.

 

“So tell me girls, why are you having these guys in the dorm? If it wasn’t for my shock earlier, I would’ve kicked you girls in your .” Mrs. Cho warns. She’s still can’t believe that the girls brought 5 guys in the dorm, in replacement for the others. That’s divinely cheating. “Are you guys cheating on them?” Mrs. Choi accused.

 

“Yah! we weren’t’. They’re our members Mrs. Choi, can’t you see it?” Fany pointed to Sooyung. “Sooyoung can convince you… Sooyoung-ah, try it.” she instructed.

 

Sooyoung nods and speak for what he knows about her mother. “Umma, you and I have gone through tough times now. And I—OUCH!“

 

Smack……..

 

“Yah! Why did you do that midget?” Sooyoung exclaims.

 

Taeyeon glares. “Just get to the point; you’re being so random again.”

 

The girls laugh and agree with Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung just rolled his eyes and resumes. “Fine… uhmm… Umma… I know why you said I am better than that Sooyoung girl you’ve known. It is because you want a boy rather than a girl when you give birth on me, wasn’t that right?” he grins.

 

Mrs. Choi nods, quite convinced now. “Okay… I will consider that. I think it’s you… really my daughter. But the others, I can’t be convince yet… what about you, Maknae? Can you make me believe in them?”

 

Seohyun who was silence suddenly frowns upon hearing her nickname. The girls look at her puzzle too.

 

“Uh, I think it’s enough Mrs. Choi. That’s indeed Sooyoung… Yuri unnie… Hyo, Taeyeon unnie… and Yo-Yoona… un-unnie… “ the youngest suddenly stuttered upon landing her eyes to those doe-eyes which is owned by a guy now. She was uncomfortable out of a sudden. Maybe because, she wasn’t yet accepting the fact that her favourite unnie changes into a guy.

 

Mrs. Choi nods her head, though still not convinced with the others, she can only nods in understanding, judging for the youngest who she always knows is an honest person.

 

“Alright, I know you girls were worried over me knowing the secret. So, I promised to keep my mouth shut. Okay? But we’ll talk about this again later. ”

 

All of them are nodding enthusiastically; glad to hear such words coming from the shikshin’s mother who they always consider as their own mother.

 

“Get up now… I’ll cook your dinners.” Mrs. Choi quickly stood and leaves the room.

 

The 7 members of snsd followed Mrs. Choi, unaware that the two maknaes were still staying  in the room. Though Seohyun attempted to follow too, she was block by the doe-eyed guy and she sat in the mattress.

 

“Unnie… “ the youngest greets him with a smile.

 

Yoona sit beside her and take the youngest’s hand in his palms. “Hyun? What’s wrong?”

 

The Maknae arches her brow, “Nothing Unnie.” She replied, shook her head.

 

“Are you sure?” asked the doe-eyed guy again.

 

Patting the back of Yoona’s hands, Seohyun replies… “There’s nothing to worry… we are good here… and you know that.”

 

“Fine… okay… if you say so.” Yoona decided to shrug what he’s thinking. He finds it ridiculous for even bragging it. He knows Seohyun too well. Whatever the youngest says, he knows it’ll be a truth.

 

He smiled and decided to drag out the Maknae, following their unnies with Mrs. Choi.

 

 

--

 

 

to be contined...