Chaos after Chaos

Genie for Your Wish

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ever since the morning, all of them already busy preparing for their appearance in the KBS interview.

 

TaeYeon and 4 other guys put on their basic makeup, while the girls help them as best as they can. Tiffany will do their makeup, and Sunny reminding the warning to all of them again and again.

 

“Guys, try to sit all the time. Don’t stand up in front of other people. Don’t forget to cough once in awhile to show that all of you are sick. Try to sound as your older voice. Don’t forget to tug your chin a little lower, especially you, Taenggo, cos you won’t use the scarf. “

 

“Girls, our job is to distract manager oppa or anybody else who try to speak with them. And we need to make sure that the TV crews will leave as soon as they do their job. We can do it! It’s just a small picture taking! “ The shortest girl clap her hands.

 

Because using the costume really uncomfortable for the boys, they decided to wear them on the last minutes before the manager come. But the delay must end because it is already 9.30 AM. The Manager will come soon, their makeup is finished, and they must start to endure the torture because of the size of their costume.

 

When they hear the bell ring, SeoHyun opens the door, and she find that their manager with the TV crews are standing in front of the front door.

 

She opens the door widely, and invites them to enter.

 

They decided to do the shooting in the living room, and while the tv crews preparing their equipment, their manager ask about Tae, Soo, Hyo, Yul, and Yoong’s condition.

 

The Maknae is being forced to lie again, “They are getting ready , Oppa. They are still haven’t gotten well, but they’ve determined to do their best. Poor them. “ She used her best concerned expression.

 

The manager nodded, and asks whether he can meet them before the shooting will start. SeoHyun ask him to wait, and she hastily enter YoonYul’s room which being transformed temporarily into a dressing room for them.

 

“They are coming, Unnies. And manager Oppa wants to meet you before the picture taking. What to do? “

 

All of them look at each other, and they know that it must be done.

 

“Okay, let the manager Oppa meet you. Fany, Maknae, can you tell the TV crews to have snack at our dining room after they finish the setting? Sica & I will try to cover anything that may ruin the camouflage.” Sunny  orders.

 

“Okay.”

 

All of them stand together and put their palms together “ Hwaiting ! “

 

Sunny opens the bedroom door, and tell their manager oppa that he can enter the room.

 

The Manager inspects the five members whom sit on the chair, and his heart shrinks. All of the members wearing face masks, and jackets above their costume. Only Tae doesn’t wear scarf.

 

“Girls, are you okay ? Why do you put jacket, facemasks, and scarf? “

 

“cough…cough……cough……….” Tae and the other 4 members try to answer him, but they can’t.

 

Sunny save them and answer their Manager, “ Oppa, they are still sick, and need much rest. That’s why when they finish take their picture, please ask the TV crews to leave. “She uses her aegyo.

 

But the manager still very concern about the sick members, and take out his phone, ready to make phone call. All of the member’s panicky look at each other, and almost simultaneously, Jessica hold the manager hand; stopping him to make a call. Sunny, Tiffany, and SeoHyun say to him to not worry, and don’t bother to make phone call while half push him out from the bedroom.

 

“Oppa, don’t worry. Now, can you accompany the tv crew to eat the snack that we’ve prepared? Before the picture taking? It’s better to eat snack & drink coffee before work, right ? “ Fany insists.

 

The manager can’t survive the aegyo attack from the four girls, and he just can let himself being half push and half drag by the Brighter than Gem, and the Maknae out from the bedroom.

 

After a while, Sunny peek from the bedroom, and when she saw that no one left in the living room, she gave signals to the boys to go out to the living room. The 5 of them half running (quietly) into the living room, and find that the tv crew have already set the setting to take the picture.

 

Hastily they sit on the chairs at the middle of the setting, and wait for the tv crews to come back.

 

When the TV crews go back from the dining room, they find that the 5 members already sit on the chairs, ready to do the recording, and picture taking. The PD says, “Let’s start with say hello to your fans.  Although this part is just a complement for the main event later in the evening, we must do our best. So, are you ready?”

 

When the signal to start the picture taking being given the 5 ‘girls’ bow together and say their trademark greetings, “Anyeonghaseyo , So Nyeo Shi Dae imnida! “

 

“Cut !!! Your voice is too low. Please say it louder. “

 

SooYoung cough, followed by Yoong.

 

“We’ll try. Sorry…….” TaeYeon apologizes.

 

“Yah,is  TaeYeon’s voice rather weird ? “ A crew asks to his friend.

 

His friend shrugs his shoulder and say, “Yeah. But they are sick. Maybe it’s because their cold? They cough a lot! “

 

After 2 tries again, finally the PD was satisfied with the result and said that they’ve finished their work here.

 

The ‘girls’ bows to the crews, but they are still sitting at their chairs. The crews rather confused look at their behavior, but didn’t say anything. The girls who saw this ask the crews to enjoy the lunch that already prepared, but they refuse the offer, because they need to finish their job here and go back to the KBS TV again. It ruins the early plan to give the ‘boys’ time to go back to their room without anybody notice about their new height.

 

They are stealing glances at each other; try to communicate how to escape from the problem. But the Manager already come near to them and asks why they haven’t stood from t heir seats, or rather move any inch.

 

Suddenly Yoona has an idea, and he wants to try it. He’s groaning while clutching his stomach, and walking hastily, make his position rather bend over, back to his bedroom. The manager’s attention shifts to Yoona, and he follows him to his room, but before he can follow him to enter the bedroom, Sunny stops him. “Oppa, let me check on Yoong. You wait here, okay? “

This action gave ideas to other boys, and they are mimicking Yoona’s trick to retreat back to their own room (Except Yuri of course, because their Manager are standing in front of his shared bedroom with Yoong). Yuri & SooYoung make an improvisation that their chest & knee is one which hurt.

 

The girls relieved to see that their members are safely come inside the bedroom, far from other people’s sight.

 

They are ready to hinder any attempts from anyone whom want to meet and ask the boys. They are lucky that the TV crews didn’t put any suspicion about the members’ weirdness. So, the only problem is their manager.

 

Inside the bedroom, Yoona hastily lie down on his bed, under the comforter, and whispering to Sunny, “Unnie, I think Oppa is rather suspicious? “she asked, arching her eyebrows.

 

“Maybe. I’ll try to talk with him, okay ? I hope he’ll believe me. “Sunny replied.

 

“Good luck, Unnie.” Yoong says.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sunny left the room, and meet their manager in front of the bedroom door.

 

“How is she, Sunny? I must call the doctor to check on them! Or is it better to bring them to hospital? “

 

“Oppa, calm down. Yoong is okay. She just had breakfast which being made by Sica this morning. You know how’s Sica’s cooking, right ? “

 

“But, it’s better to take precaution. How if their sickness actually pretty serious? “ The manager can’t take and shows off his concern.

 

“No, don’t worry, Oppa. It’s just a common cold. They just need much rest. Now, can you please cancel their next schedule? For tomorrow? “ Sunny persuades him.

 

“Hmm………we’re lucky that this month they do not have tightly schedule. Except Yoong ! She needs to do the new CF shooting! Arrgghh!! I must take them to the hospital, SoonKyu.“ Manager oppa groans, thinking of the cancellations of schedules.

 

“Aishh, Oppa. Don’t be too worry. Look, the TV crews already finished & ready to go home. Don’t you need to usher them? “

 

“Yeah, okay. I’ll continue my work, SoonKyu. Don’t forget I’ll pick you at 7 to do the interview. Take care of the sick members. “

 

“We will, Oppa. See you later. “ Sunny their manager and the TV crews to the front door and after doing so, she went back to the dorm.

 

Hearing that their dorm becomes quiet, Jessica is out from her bedroom, and then tells all of other members that… “Situation is clear.” All of them release a big sigh of relief, thinking that they’ve out from their problem. But, are they really safe now?

 

Knock.knock.knock.

 

In an instant, eyes from every girl went wide open when they hear the knock.

 

“Guys, do you expect someone?” asked Jessica. The girls shook their head totally unaware of their new guest.

 

“Unnie… must be manager Oppa?” Yoong stated.

 

“I don’t think so Yoong. Sunny just left the house together with oppa.” Sooyoung answers him.

 

“Yoong, did you order pizza?” asked Yuri this time.

 

“De? Why would I? in this time?”

 

“Or is it you Sooyoung-ah?” asked Jessica while crossing her arms near her chest.

 

The shikshin too shook her head.

 

The knocking door still continues, making all of the members totally in panic again. They just passed the tv crews with manager oppa, how can they pass this another intruder?

 

“Yah! Open the door!”

 

A familiar voice was heard outside this time.

 

“Oh my gosh! I think that’s… “

 

Sooyoung utter but didn’t finish when other members look at her in unison. They all knew the voice came from.

 

“It’s my mom.” Sooyoung mumbles.

 

“OH NOOOOO!!!!!” all the girls and guys exclaimed.

 

--

 

Knock.knock….

 

Still, the girls can’t move from their places. They’re totally running out of ideas now.

 

“Unnie? Why don’t we just let Auntie to know the truth?” asked the maknae.

 

Jessica and Fany both shake their heads.

 

“For sure she’ll be freak out and we never if she’ll accuse us bringing boys in our dorm.”

 

“Yah! guys I think it’s okay.” Sooyoung raises her hand.

 

Jessica and Fany look at the shikshin. They have the same idea in their heads.

 

“Since Umma likes a boy rather than a girl. I think she’ll accept me.”

 

“Then what about us?” Yoong, Yul, Hyo, and Taeyeon both asked simultaneously.

 

“Ahehe… well, I guess… she would—“

 

“YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG, OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR!!!”

 

Sooyoung didn’t even finish her sentence when they have heard the voice so loud now. The next thing they heard was a thud.

 

“Did she just break our door?” Yuri said angrily.

 

“Aigoo… we have nothing to do now. Just let Miss Choi to know about this.” sighed Taeyeon. “After all, she’s not just anybody.”

 

All of them nods in agreement.

 

“But how unnie?” Yoong innocently asked.

 

 

 

-to be continued...

 

 

 

 

we'll be upadating soon. So, stick around! :)